Nigger hate thread. Fucking monkeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
buttchug.today
kptv.com/story/21788888/pd-phoenix-woman-gets-18-years-in-child-abuse-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking monkeys is gross, op is the nigger

she dindu nuffin. She was a good boy.

This really belongs in a ylyl thread instead of a nigger hate thread.

White people do this shit as well.

no facts allowed in this thread

Niggers are bad but white trash is just as bad. Short manlets that wear jorts, the facies of turkeys and pigs, always with five or six children tailing them. Proof of dysgenics? I think so. Maybe it's something in all the processed shit they eat.

dear god

They all look like they've been rolling around nuclear waste their entire life.

This should be a hate Americans thread...

The people in these pictures aren't even all that bad compared to the Walmart shoppers from my town.

is this a troll?

Niggers are only 13% of the USA population but Whites are 80%. So in theory you are more likely to encounter a white trash than a nigger.

>mrw the most evil person who ever existed was a white guy

That's so sweet. I wish them the best of luck in their lives together!

fpbp

Okay I see crutches in the background, which one is disabled?

Oh c'mon, how could a guy that happy be the most evil person ever. That smile's infectious!

Let me guess you ran accross the white people hate thread and got butthurt. Then because your so insecure you decided to make a nigger hate thread.

Of course, I encounter them everytime I visit a Walmart.

Nigger-loving cuck. I bet your daughter/granddaughters fucking some Nigger right now. All those attached pics prove how slutty and fast average white trash is. The guys in the photos are, like, bottom of the barrel niggers.

>crutches
>disabled
American education

>Thinking Hitler was remotely the most evil person.

>posts a poo in loo

Come on shlomo. If you want to try to peddle that song and dance on Sup Forums, you really need to point at Himmler at least.
The internet has always been behind the 3rd Reich.

It's always hilarious how they never mention the Jewish Stalin, who was actually responsible for the deaths of tens of millions and mass starvation and poverty of hundreds of millions.
The man who ruined a few generations is overlooked for the sake of attempting to maintain support of Israel. What a joke.

I know how to make all those black men disappear

>The internet has always been behind the 3rd Reich.
This is now a YLYL thread.

The second one is already pregnant dumbass and who the fuck pokes holes in an inflated condom? You do that while its still in the package

wait... hitler isn't the worst, but according to your graphic, hitler was the worst? shit graphic that it is...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

Why would you do that and have more of them running around? Involuntary chemical castration is the real answer.

See that grey bar? It's there for a reason boyo. Genghis Khan killed a significant percentage of the worlds population at the time. Hitler's chump change in comparison.

Life in prison?

Fake bullshit is fake

Other than stealing a pair of crutches, I don't see what's wrong with him.

>most evil
mfw

No whitey's allowed in my club here :)

buttchug.today

Real. 18 years.

kptv.com/story/21788888/pd-phoenix-woman-gets-18-years-in-child-abuse-case

Well, there's a future single mom.

Do you seriously not understand how to read that graph? Kill yourself you autistic nigger

>mrw

my race when?

this is sad

Retarded logic you fuckboy

If I had a loaded revolver and killed 4 people in a room with 10 people doesn't make that worse than killing 6 in a room with 50 people

To think you could achieve chemical castration on a large scale is insane. Just accept that whites have no place in the world and turn over your women to migrants and border hoppers.

>Legs not enabled
>They aren't disabled either
Nigger detected

I see what you did there

Lel false

Ah, she's smart. Pick the black guy with a broken leg so he just cant up and run away.

>mfw you bought into that Jew propaganda
Nigger detected. Ever hear of Stalin? Mao Ze Dong?

>up to life in prison
seems a little harsh to me.

This makes me physically ill

Can't blame the chicks. They go for niggers because most white guys have become weak ass cucks.

Hitler was trying to do something good.
And he definitely was not the most evil person.

Chill. They only broke it because monkeys don't know how to operate such complicated machines.

topkek

He did nothing wrong

The problem of the negro is that for every five or ten or twenty examples of the common street ape, there are two of three individuals who stand out, make a positive difference, and act like civilized human beings. It becomes increasingly hard to condem 40 million + people to death when there are a substantial number of useful individuals. At the same time, one has to consider the fact that the negro is responsible for the majority of violent crime, lack luster test performance, and economic downturn in major urban areas. Then consider that it was the white that brought the negro to his country and forced him to stay. Therefore, I suppose it is the white population's responsibility for this sub-species' effects on our society, and thus we should be responsible for their extermination. It is a shame, because there are so many useful ones.

Lookit those mambo-lips. Christ, he's gonna take half her face off!

Neither funny or fun...

We should have picked our own cotton.

>for every five or ten or twenty examples of the common street ape, there are two of three individuals who stand out
You're being much, much too generous!

i agree. we should have enslaved poor irish and germans coming in and saved the anglo blood.

it was to illustrate a point, that's why its so non specific

was i alrteadr iunuiher

As white person, there's nothing I hate more than white trash. But, every race has a shit tier group.

This fucker's gonna get a 24/7 hot lava enema
when he reaches Hell.

All you pasty small dick white bois gonna get fucked up, your time will come :)

why u mad tho?

Shitting out fish? Damn! What did he eat?

...what?

Still probably doesn't smell as bad as a nigger.

fuck niggers, but monkeys dude?

Fish

since theres an image limit, hoy woung are you guys

it looks like the machine jammed and they really wanted those condoms so they broke it

this is the image

LMFAO "Niglet Dildo"

wtf is this

never ask

hitler did not kill everyone in ww2 you fucking retard

She g'wayne tuh turn dat butt-nugget into a down-low!

i've been here for way too long

But we fuck their women too.. dont be so butthurt.

Nigger lover

honestly i cant tell the difference between the real andf fake racism anyomroir