Rockies

>rags

Giants Dodgers NLCS gon be lit af famm

I SAID BUILD IT BITCHES

stove is ice cold until February lads

maybe longer if the lockout happens

DARE WE DREAM

no lockout pls

Seriously man, I don't know what I'll do with myself if we don't have baseball in 2017

Would it wipe out the WBC too? I've been looking forward to that since 2013.

Imagine actively watches a team that epically chokes in the postseason year after year, and that has prospects that jack each other off in the locker room as a team building exercise. Is there even a team that fits this description?

>rags

>Stros

The Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club of Toronto, Ontario of The Queen's Frosty North

go cubs!!

>Mariners

LOLOL

are these fucking ñakkas really have a lockout?
i will legit cry

>the state of steers and queers

Relax, lockout won't happen.

Union doesn't really give a fuck about the international draft, they just don't know what exactly they want in return while the Owners are trying to lowball them with the getting rid of qualifying offer system deal. Thats not an even exchange at all.

The International draft change is extremely big for the Owners so naturally the Union want something as valuable in return.

when are they trading sale

*sigh*

Can't believe we filled a thread solely on lockout murmurings and rags fags

And Barry Bonds

Black Friday

If that boy actually switched teams, he should be executed by fire squad.

Cubs/Indians Game 7 is the greatest game ever played, yes? Certainly the most entertaining.

>4 more months to go

We could make a Francesa thread....

3 months til spring training

*til World Baseball Classic

You can have either 3 Kershaws on your team or 3 Trouts

Which do you pick?

Dat too

>Yankees, Mariners, Cubs pursued Cecil

wew
le dead lion man was that hot a target?

It's gonna get a lot better as 12/1 approaches.

Also once the economy takes a nosedive.

1 Kershaw and 1 Trout

It was lit

>Sale to Dodgers for Urias+huge prospect package

5 bumgarners

Kershaw, Tanaka, Verlander, Price.
Which Ace gets a ring first?

Kershaw plays for the Doyers, so not him

Verlander plays for Detoilet and will be traded to the Doyers soon, so not him

Price will choke away his team's postseason chances every time, so not him.

Tanaka plays for the Yankees, so probably him

Safe bet is Tanaka just because history favors the yuckees

Also
>Price
>Ace
I mean he is, but the #1 of the 5 Aces is Porcello now evidently

Maeda

His wife counts as 3.

That's not the question fuk boi

Probably 3 trouts mainly because they'd have a bigger impact.

>tfw 3 trouts give you 30 war a season

You think if a team had 3 Trouts, they could go 162-0?

Threadly reminder that Kris Bryant is on Roids

no,but maybe 120-130

I think a team can do it, we just haven't seen a team be that dominate yet. Golden State Warriors almost did it and thats like 80 games or something. The Mariners won 116 games, thats only like 46 games out

Hey Mike I wanna slap your buttcheeks

Get lawst, oghkay?

Well Angels have 1 trout and they win like 70 games? So 3 trouts will be good for 200 wins easy.

Kek

Is he gonna be ok?

Maybe if he wins a playoff game

So anyway, what the fuck is our problem.

What's up bro?

>no fans
>no money
>shit ballpark
Relocation is inevitable

Mike listen grow up Mike, oghkay?
I only let you on becaws youah 15 and want to get into duh business, oghkay? I don't usually let teenageuhs get on duh aiuh but I let Mike becaws he's smart, oghkay?

So all of Price's tweets from here out will consist of some form of >inb4 0-8?

>This date has been wonderful, user. I can't believe we both enjoy Baseball! Do you think if a team consisted solely of Didi's and Gary Sanchez's they could go 162-0? I'll stop talking and listen to your answer now.

>tfw still no EE news

I feel he and Bats are going to be the center of the winter meetings

I hope neither of them end up in pinstripes

Bitch, fuck the Yankees. Who gives a fuck? What a stupid fucking question

HAPPENINGS
O
T

S
T
O
V
E

Why Becky, it looks like baseball just isn't your game. I know-- let's have a spelling contest.

>mfw we still league the league in attendance
>mfw best fans in baseball

Are the Diamondbacks trying to win two offseasons in a row?

>The Mariners have acquired shortstop Jean Segura, outfielder Mitch Haniger and left-handed pitcher Zac Curtis from the Arizona Diamondbacks in exchange for right-handed pitcher Taijuan Walker and infielder Ketel Marte.

7 playoff appearances in the last 11 years. Nothing to show for it. I would say the Dodgers are the new 90s Braves, but at least they won 1/13!

FUCK SEAGER's SHITTY PATIENCE. Since September he has just been looking fucking foolish. Swinging at trash at his ankles.
6 errors in 20 innings, what the fuck. Basic fundamental shit and we goofed. We need a new 2B, Kiké has to go. We let vin down. Utley was a traffic cone this series.
Fuck Maeda. He's weak af and can't fucking go beyond 4 innings and he needs to be long relief. Or gain weight. 160 at 6' in the majors? I don't think so.

HOLY SHIT MARINERS I LOVE THIS TRADE

Sorry it didn't work out Walker

Has the rangers playoff window closed?

No, they're set for the next few years. That means we'll continue to see then collapse in the postseason too.

Hey Mike, do you think the Mets should trade Bruce to the Red Sox for Betts? Would we be giving up too much? Also, I betts you're spending a little too much time at the strip cl-

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fuck yes happenings were sorely needed with all this union shit

Didn't the Angels have a dynasty a few years ago or was it only 2? I remember there was an image but forget how many back to backs.

I feel like this trade is better for Seattle than AZ t bh. Out of fucking nowhere tho so maybe the stove is hot

It's definitely closed after Darvish hits FA next year, which is why I hope they deal him healthy at the deadline. It would be best seeing as >we have not much in the way of pitching prospects

WHO WON THE TRADE?

>sneks
>winning anything

d-bags bought low and sold high

>trading a 5 FIP bust for a dominican who just started seeing the benefits from his new supplement regimen

Memeiners win until Segura gets his 50 day suspension

Dbacks are getting more upside here

Walker for Segura would've been laughable a couple years ago. Sell high on Segura/buy low on Walker (and Marte)

>mfw the runners win the college world series

Do you think Segura can repeat? He had an amazing year

He's juicing are you fucking kidding me

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, GETTING A STARTING PITCHER FOR A OVER ACHIEVING JUICE HEAD WHO IS GOING TO SLUMP.
>Mariners fags think Segura will keep his 20hrs and .319 batting average

>tfw a grand total of 3 Top 5 MVP candidates in the last 25 seasons
>two of them were acquired from other teams
>we average one top 5 MVP candidate every 8 seasons

name a worse team at developing hitting prospects than us
i'll wait

Of course we don't expect him to keep that kind of production, but its a massive upgrade over Nori fucking Aoki. The Mariners have had nothing but shit in the leadoff spot since Ichiro left. If Segura hits .270, it will be a massive upgrade.

>Snekfags thinking Taijuan "1 pitch" Walker will stay healthy enough to amount to anything.

>Ryan Divish @RyanDivish 2m2 minutes ago
>Dipoto said they will focus on continue upgrades to the pitching staff.

THE MADMAN ISN'T DONE YET. MORE TRADES COMING.

WHEN THE STOVE IS COLD, JUST CALL JERRY.

damn
he never lived up to the potential but i really like Walker
pls dont suck Segura

Im just fucking with you, I really hope Segura plays well for you guys. He's so much fun to watch and he steals alot of bases. Taijun walker, Corbin, greinke, Bradley, robbie ray could be a good rotation if they get their shit together

I'm guessing Rich Hill