Failed normies thread

Failed normies thread

>be me 6 years ago
>tall in good shape and health
>3.5 gpa studying math and geophysics
>only 3 more semesters to graduate
>gf of one year, get along great with her family
>play cod zombies with her high school brother, read to her 8 year old brother with her
>tons of great friends i thought I'd keep in touch with for life
>have my own suv and boat I bought with my well paying part time machining job

>fast forward
>late twenties
>out of shape
>haven't had a relationship for longer than 3 months since and haven't even wanted or tried to have one for 2 years
>work 3rd shift in a factory
>never got my degree
>alcoholic
>only a few friends
>no joy

Any other /pathetic/ guys out there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>21
>drinking problem since 18
>smoking since 13
>had a shitty job at a diner for 3 years
>havent been able to hold a job for more than a year since
>dated a girl in highschool for 2.5 years
>havent dated anyone since, always one night stands or just fucking around
>currently unemployed
>still living with parents
>did I mention I'm an alcoholic?

You're still so young though, you have hope.

Also bottoms up

>still young

My joints are that of a 70 year old man. My memory is shit, as in cant even remember two days ago. And I might just be retarded at this point. Only think I've got going for me right now is that I make youtube shit and stream every once in a while.
Thats literally the only thing I'm taking enjoyment in in life. I'm basically just waiting until somebody is dumb enough to hire me.

dont worry g shit could be worse. not like you didnt know that already

So, what happened to you in the meantime, OP?

True that. I appreciate it OP. I hope shit gets better for you dude, you seem like a bro.
Have a drink for me tonight, seeing as I'm out

same basic deal, I'm still a handsome devil, but I'm damaged and jaded now so I don't pursue relationships anymore. I work 40-50 hours a week and spend free time at the bar picking up naïve young stupid girls and never talk to them again. No friends left, I'm too miserable to be around I suppose. Good thing women like being treated like shit or I'd be in real trouble.

Ran out of money for school, got depressed, broke up with the girl, friends drifted away or were lost to drugs, developed drinking habit

Very little interesting happened

Memory sucks when you stop trying to remember. I've been there man, just drinking my ass off, smoking weed, just treading water.

You are still young, 3 years ago you were in high school. That's been 10 years for me

I was on tinder for a while. Lucky my dick didn't fall off from stds or get someone pregnant. ~30 different girls in about a year. Almost every girk bareback. Didn't make me happy, the sex was self destructive and i often lied about my intentions to get my dick inside them. Past year though i dont even masturbate. No sex drive. Probably for the best

Night is fresh for me, started drinking 4 hours ago. 9 shots and 2 beers in. Gonna drink til i pass out

Pretty much same story here. Turned 30 though and decided to pull it together. It gets better, you're still young. Don't give up.

bro, that hit me in the feels. I'm on your trajectory. and me as well, off work about 2 hours ago, just drank a pint of wild turkey about to hit the pub once my buzz turns into a moderate belligerence.

Where'd the time go, user?

What do you mean by pull it together, what have you changed

>Where'd the time go, user?

More worried about the future but not actively doing anything to change it. Good luck at the bar m8

Bruh thats life. Smoke weed more. Go to concerts. Go to EDC. Go get out there.

I smoked weed every day for a long time. That did not help. I go to concerts all the time.

What kind of advice are you giving here?

Advice to actually start living life. Smoking weed much like drinking can be used in different ways.

>drink to numb the pain
>drink to have fun at a club

>smoke weed every day to numb whatever emotional pain you have
>go to the forest, smoke weed, meditate, camp or hike and enjoy nature

See the difference?

>5 years ago
>nice gf, families merge
>play terraria with her little bro
>smoke weed with her big bro
>she decides to go to college in another state
>we break up
>try college
>drop out 2nd semester
>live in parents basement
>play vidya all day
>don't even have fun playing anymore
>no job
>only friend is brit fag in similar situation
>out of shape
>haven't brushed teeth in a year
>haven't showered for 2 weeks
>wear same clothes for weeks to avoid having to walk 10 ft to the washing machine
>bite nails frequently, fingernails and toenails everywhere
>constant voice telling me to kill myself
>not sure if schizophrenic or severely depressed

>Advice to actually start living life

>go to the forest, smoke weed, meditate, camp or hike and enjoy nature

I did that shit all the god damn time. If that's how you view living life that's fine but some of us are older than 20 years old and don't view smoking weed on the trail before an EDC show to be the purpose of life or some revolutionary exciting plan

I don't know if this counts.
>very promising childhood
>do extremely well in school
>"you'll become a great scientist or politician one day!"
>father dies when I'm 9 years old
>stop socializing
>have issues with aggression
>finish school but fail university
>go to a college-type thing and fail that
>become NEET
>I haven't showered for two weeks and I had zero social interactions for 4 years now
Kill me.

You can't let one bad experience define your life. I'm sorry your dad died, but you can't define your life around a natural fact. Family is going to die and you will eventually be alone in life. It's a natural fact and something you will have to deal with. Life goes on though brah

I would kill to fuck 30 girls in the next year.

>Be 18 years old 6'4" tall, 8 inch cock, ripped.
>Fuck over 200 women before my 21st birthday
>Go to college, get good marks
>Have an awesome side job government job appraising houses for tax purposes
>Going to be a real estate agent with my successful father when I get out of college and make massive bank.

>Get into the rave scene
>Get introduced to drugs
>Start selling weed and laughing gas
>Get caught
>Go to prison

>Get out of prison
>Have PTSD from seeing shit in there
>Fags with assholes so loose shit just falls out in the showers
>Seen a dude push a heavy toolbox from the 2nd story onto a guys head
>It was like gallagher watermelon exploding.
>Seen a dude get pulled out right in front of me.
>Pulled out means when you shank someone you try to pull out all his guts and shit.
>Get out of prison on parole due to good behavior.

>Get diagnosed with schizophrenia and tortures due to frying my brain with drugs/laughing gas
>Start getting monthly injection
>Monthly injection makes me gain weight
>Two years later I'm 450 pounds
>Don't do the hygiene thing because I'm schizophrenic

32 years old, morbidly obese, wild man beard, smelly, felon. Cant get a job for the life of me. Drivers license taken for LIFE, due to driving without insurance with 12 points on my license.
At least I get SSI, but I'll always be poor. I haven't been laid in 4 years. Did I mention I'm a hebephile? I only like highschool girls. I look like aqualung except with glasses. I have become the old creepy man I used to make fun of.

Don't. I am disgusted by myself for it. Especially for almost never using a condom

Also the only relief I get is smoking synthetic weed. I can't smoke the real stuff due to being on parole, I get drug tested all the time. I'm one raid away from being caught with the shit and being sent back to hell.

The stuff they got now is so potent, or maybe its my schizophrenia, but I smoke it and get naked in bed and pretend I'm fucking, it almost feels like the real thing and I can hear girls talking naughty to me even though theres no one there.

Thats the best thing I have to look forward too, fucking imaginary teens.

>didn't like the sound of doing a degree, wanted to work instead straight out of high school
>worked as a tyre mechanic, fucking 8am - 6pm six days a week doing hard labor for half the minimum wage, quit after a month
>worked at mcdonalds, let go after three months because they younger staff they could pay less
>started work at KFC
>realised all these jobs are shit without a degree, started a degree
>started bouncing on weekends and quit KFC after a year's work there
>dropped out of my degree halfway through but continued bouncing, was getting good money, more than anyone else my age
>now stuck bouncing, finding it hard to get back to my degree
>sustaining regular permanent injuries from fights that will probably leave me unable to continue bouncing in a few years

>be 25
>hates his shitty call center job
>regrets leaving good bank job
>felt unappreciated needs time off
>lie about dying family member
>get week paid bereavement
>boss finds out I lied
>fired
>this was beginning of January
>roommate doesn't know I'm jobless
>haven't paid rent in 2 months
>gonna be kicked out if I can't pay 4/1
>haven't found new job
>fuck call centers
>no relationship since 2013
>banging my best friends baby mama
>they don't talk anymore
>I'm sure she's doing it out of spite
>can't find job
>need 1 grand by April 1st
>not gonna have it
>don't know where to go
>no family in state
>just found out I have heart condition
>well fuck me right
>don't know what to do
>just wanna die

your missing a few steps there faggot

The in between steps arent interesting, but the transformation depresses me

Is there any way to reverse my shit life? I wanna get a good job, wife, and a car. What do Sup Forumsros?

start exercising and going out in your off time instead of internet n shit
stop or slow down on drinking

no1 wants to be with someone that's miserable and cant provide them with anything but a downer in their lifel

focus on making gradual changes

Sounds like most of you got fucked up by your first setback in life.

My life isn't great but if those are your goals you could meet them easy.

Financially you may need to move. You can't as easily make that shit happen if you live in LA or NYC or some shit.

Get a good honest job. Manufacturing, construction, an apprenticeship. All three are hunting for help. The no jobs thing is a myth because everyone goes to college farts out a weak degree and likes to sing woe is me as a barista instead of stfu and work their hands for a day.

I had little experience and am making 55k a year and where i live that's nice. I have a good car, i have fun, i have 3 day weekends, im saving money. If i had a partner even making 30k we could easily buy a nice house.

Find a job and bust your ass. Stand out. I came im humble making 10 dollars an hour as a 3rd shift technician bitch, a job they cannot find people to do the job. I worked overtime every week, came in on time. Kept my chin down and busted my ass and tried to learn how to do my job well.

I did nothing remarkable on the grand scheme but the company noticed. It isn't my dream job but i earned it and it is supporting me vs all my friends that will never try to do anything but whine about how they deserve better.

You can do it to man.

Im drunk atm and that was difficult to interpret so to clarify, by busting my ass and bring humble i moved through the company extremely quickly to get to my current job 4 12 hour shifts at 22 an hour.

Don't assume you deserve better and expect someone will hand it to you. If most of these people are as smart as they say they are they will make themselves stand out in these fields immediately

>22
>doing well so far
>studying and working natural science
>professors fighting to get me to intern in their groups
>have gf for years and interesting friends
>don't want to do it anymore
>just want to smoke weed, play videogames I don't even enjoy anymore and die early

What can I do to not become like the rest of you?

thats depression user get out of the basement holy shit go for a walk and buy some clothes or something

>19
>virgin ( no problem with being a virgin for life as far as I'm concerned_
>studying to be a "computet scientist"
>planning on dropping out and just heading into the marines because the world is going to shit and it would be a good thing for me to learn how to fight and stay disciplined
>plus I used to a an edgy fag and have pent up anger
>worried I'll get rejected for having minor self wounds I gave myself when I got black out drunk one night in hs
>apparantly that means i can still get in if I wait 2 years after said events happen
>been 2 years now

Welp, military life for me soon Sup Forumsros. Can't wait to migrate into /k/

>24 year old
>always touted as wonder child
>"you will do great things in life"
>straight A's during primary school
>go to hs
>1st gf
>fall in love
>feces is money
>2 years pass
>cuck.exe
>Worsen through high school
>repeat a year
>develop a drug habit
>go to college
>drop out of college
>find job I like to alleviate sadness
>get fired 3 days in due to technicality
>NEET
>druggie and boozer loser

Shut your brain off

Fight tooth and nail to get the piece of paper. Judging by what you've said you have to be at least half way through. Suck it the fuck up and get it done and if necessary don't smoke at all.

That piece of paper will likely guarantee you an okay job worse come to worse. Suck it up for two more years then go blaze and play video games while farting out decent paychecks.

If that's the kind of shit that makes you happy you can live a super /comfy/ life very easily. Getting your piece of paper will gurantee a decent minimum income forever

>smoking weed
>playing video games

degenerate. Also good luck getting hired with that natural science degree

stop browsing Sup Forums and stay off the drugs, you'll be fine

Leave him be, man.

I for example went to art school, my drawings were at the top of my class and beyond.

Turns out I haven't drawn anything in 7 years because I realized it's not a bankable skill and it sudde ly became not fun.

>17 years old
>father separates with mother
>i stay with my dad and his crazy new wife
>she convinces my father that i shouldn't be allowed to live there anymore
>kicks me out
>forced to live on the street (didn't know my rights, nobody told me)
>social services finds me, now 18 years old
>put me in an apartment
>forced to live with another guy, who was criminal and kept beating me up
>i got mentally broken
>tried to take my own life
>wound up in mental hospital for a few years

>fast forward to today
>34 years old
>fat
>virgin
>no job, no finished education
>no friends
>live as neet
>found out i had autism

you know reading about failed normies makes me feel much better since i was always a fat looser weeb fag and never knew what it was like to be a normie, cant miss what you never had.

draw for us man

how did you end up that way?

>be me
>try to get good grades in high school
>get cucked by teacher cuz 10 seconds late
>won't let me turn in final cuz late yesterday
>this cost me my grade
>counselors let me go to summer school instead of going to continuation
>Get high school diploma
>can't get into any universities cuz fail
>say screw it go to community
>$100 FAFSA
>poor family so no help there
>job i have pays shit cuz minimum wage
>go to bank for loan
>33% interest

I feel like im going to off myself one of these days

drop it all and go be a Buddhist priest in the rockies

I feel bad for you man same exact situation happened to my brother except he's not autistic

Sure know any in California?

I have always had bad anxiety and depression. I think it manifested from my fucked up childhood

The fake it meme is a joke. I'm such a good liar at this point, i can fake anything. Except for when I'm sitting alone at home hating myself my face is an impossibly good lie, a facade. You cant fake yourself. You can't fake your way to happiness

I was living quadruple lives at that point. Keeping everything compartmentalized. My girlfriend, her family and mine. My school and work life. A few big friend groups and then one other group.

The other group heavily dealt with drugs. I felt like they were the only ones i could be honest with. Everything else was stress. I never fucked my shit up to the extent they did with drugs and watching themselves destroy themselves was painful but at least relatable for a change but that group was my self medication.

I ran out of money for school, i came from a poor divorced family and couldn't finance school my last year of college. That kind was the straw that broke the camels back but the causes for it started many many years earlier.

My life could be much better. I make decent money, im out of shape but still good looking, i could still spit bullshit and get a girl no problem. But i am so complacent living in this minimal stress life. Just survive and then drink the hurt away

I second this. A 2 minute drawing on paint would be awesome even

>drink the hurt away

oh fuck off just join the military already

Meh a 5 min sketch of chibi krillin without reference

>cringe

>straight A student until ex decided to cheat on me and tell the world I raped her
>dated one girl after this, but eventually it ended
>sleep problems and depression
>life grinds to a halt
>can't study, can't work
>suicidal
>years of legit psychiatry and anti-depressants

>be me today
>got an internship that leads to an employment in the field I want to work with
>struggling to afford rent, don't know if I'll be able to this month
>just have to hold out until june so I can get a paycheck

>geophysics
What school?

Uw madison

>implying that would make anything better

Oh why dont i try as a near thirty year old alcoholic to join the military and take a gigantic pay cut just because some 19 year old edge lord thinks it makes sense

>get off the beer
>work out
>join military
>comeback with more issues
>finally gain the courage to put one in your head

Either that or you're KIA its a win win situation

>be me
>chill childhood, kinda ahead of my age
>read by 3, not the best behaviour though
>mom enrolls me in best elementary in city
>great teaching methods but very strict
>i have best grades but constantly yelled at
>also parents divorced recently and constantly hurling shit at eachother
>overeating cause of stress
>become fat fuck in one year
>do a bunch of sports, because mom thinks that's the only way to lose weight
>become fat and fit at the same time, practicing martial arts (judo, karate, kickbox)
>mom finally enrolls me in a lighter school
>shit tier teaching but i'm happy with the company
>some fags try to bully me
>rek em
>grades not the best but still well above average by the end of school
>i was accepted to some point because of humour, but people always kept their distance, cause didn't want trouble
>socialized to be trash, and eccentric to some point
>shitty redneck high-school, basically the same story
>manage to get into uni
>trash people not tolerated by academics
>socializing required to get all required info
>drop out
>work for 3-4 years spend most of it on booze, feel like shit
>many attempts to lose weight failed, cause was tard when it came to foods, and get injured whenever i try to seriously try to engage in sports, though physical jobs kept me from going full obese mode
>now 22, enrolled software developement course
>layed down booze
>feel a lot better overall
>when i get back on my feet from ankle injury gonna buy gym pass from saved booze money
>starting to believe it's never too late

>im fat and I got bullied waaa

Stick to the softdev course and the fighting skills, you'll do good

>starving shit tier artistfag speaking

Wewlad

22 was never too late. Its been four years since you weren't even considered an adult legally. Dont fuck it up like some of us oldfags have

I didn't say bullying bothered me much, because it never lasted long. The reward for talking shit was public humiliation. And after a few occasions, people didn't want to risk that.
Most of my insecurity came from the fact that no one else in the family was fat ever, so i've recieved more bullying from them than anyone else, hence the violent behaviour.

>have like 4 friends in high school
>none of them graduated with me
>hated highschool
>go to college, love program and kids in it
>prolly best 3 years of my life because of those guys
>get out and move to vegas for decent job
>job is ok, been here 10 months
>dont really have any friends here
> spend 95% of the 10 months at work or at home
>waiting till i get done paying off student loans so i can go to NY and kill myself in the street
> family wont know what happened, assumed i blew them off and went on my own life
im 21 right now, people say that is to young to kms, but honestly, i dont really have any happiness.
my family is great, but if i move back there they will look at me as a failure. so im just waiting till i get done paying off my student loans.

Just perseverance and cardio m8.

I'm unlike you; struggling to gain weight.

Be grateful you don't have to forcefeed yourself to subsist lel

I would kill to have finished tertiary education by 21, or at all.

I also lack friends.

GET OUT NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

> part time machining job
so OP why not using one of your time machines to go back to the time when your life failed

True enough, but i didn't know how little effort is enough to start changing. Everyone kinda demonized it by repeating how bad the consequences are if i fail, and never emphasizing how good the rewards can be.

I was turbo ultra skelly mode for a long time. I would eat disgusting, irresponsible amounts of food and still look like a twig.

Senior year of high school it all crashed down. I went from 155 6'1 to 200 over my last bit of senior year and first semester of uni

I realized i needed to make a change. You can too dude. I love running, it's been on and off for me. Once you build up your cardio running doesn't suck much and once you get very good cardio shape (you could still be fat at this point) running feels great.

I would run 2-3 times a week 6 miles at a time, out in nature, listening to my favorite music. It was so relaxing. And as somebody who has extensively done drugs, runners high is a very real thing. It was like a full day opiate high. Id run come home, have a couple drinks/smoke later and it would be pulsating good sensations through my muscles amplified.

On top of running, i stopped drinking soda and started drinking unsweetened tea. And in addition i ate a little less. These 3 things combined i bled weight so effortlessly. Dropped 45 pounds over one summer. You can do it too, just takes a little bit of discipline and it feels so good

it was an associates degree in electronics, i technically finished when i was 20. but it dosent matter to me right now. my entire life has been
>go to middle school to get ready for highschool
>go to highschool to get ready for college
>go to college to get a job to repay loans.

and now that cycle is near the end, and with no friends and never dating in college (once in highschool) i am really having a hard time trying to figure out what the point of continuing on is.

With a MS in geophysics you could be making $100k+ right out of school. Quit moping and get your shit together.

Yeah, one of my old friend's struggling with that, too. I don't envy him one bit.

Stop being sentimental about the past, be grateful you had a positive one that will help you deal with this current chapter in your life. Quit the booze bro, it'll give you more time to think about what you want in live, which will be scary at first, don't give in to the drinking. Get help and shake the addiction first. Once you recover focus on eating well and doing exercise. Your outlook will slowly change and will make you more capable of dealing with whatever emotional/motivational issues are holding you back. Meet some people, don't worry about girls for a while, they confuse us. Once you're stable and you respect yourself you can start building a better life from the ground up. It won't be easy man, but in 10 year you could be looking back on your life as you did today and be saying: "I did enough and I'm happy"

My biggest issue was the fear of failure. You are your harshest critic almost always. Let that shit was away. Probe yourself to yourself. I know there are elements you must take some pride in or you know with practice you could. Get at it. Realize there's something there. Your life is valuable to you. Then the retards saying lol fatdude and topkek check out my modded subaru you will realize are desperate individuals trying to prove themselves as well.

Everybody is dissatisfied to some extent, you have to be a narcissist or sociopath otherwise. Just while youre still young bite your lip and never ever again give a fuck about what anyone else thinks

>be me 21 years old
>studying medicine
>reencounter girl from elementary that way back had a little crush on
>she recently break off with her bf
>i said fuck it, Im bored so lets date
>while dating she had a male "Best friend" who was pretty beta and hated me for going out with her
>date for about 3 months and get to know that she was a boring and shitty person
>about to stop dating her
>she jokes that she and her best friend are now a couple on chat to me the Day before i was going to go out with her on a date
>she made it sound like a joke, so i thought it was a joke (guy was pretty beta and completely drowned in the friendzone, so i didnt believed her story)
>go next day to the date, and she brings him
>at this point im pissed because i havent seen her in almost 2 weeks, and she broughts this dude to the date and he is always disrupting my convo with her and singing in loud voice just to prevent me from making my moves
>this guy accompanies to the restaurant where i took her
>i asked her why she brought him, she says cause he is my bf
>they start to hold hands in front of me and leave
>turnt totally apeshit and spit on him

I know, i took up running from time to time. 4 miles twice a week.
used to play football too, tore a ligament in knee, and wasn't discovered until three years later (i was almost in pretty good shape by then)
during that, the constant pain from low distances made life suck a lot more.
Last injury was breaking my ankle a month ago playing basketball.
It's like God wants to laugh at me being fat.

That's what depressed me retard did you read my posts. I was financing school through grants and subsidized loans along with 32 hours a week of third shift factory work. Eventually for political reasons i lost grants, had noone to cosign a loan, and could no longer enroll due to back tuition.

Stfu about getting my shit together. I have money now but I'm 7 years removed from all that. I don't remember calculus, p chem, and mineralogy and shit. I can't just fart my way into that degree and even if i remembered it all i have to work. My job shares the same times as these classes

BETACUCKED!

BETAFUX

>i took the event very badly
>I was fucking mad at that time, wanted to go to her house and murder her, completely lost my shit
>in school I wasn't studying much because she distracted me, but nothing I can't really handle in a normal state of mind
>but aggression took myself over and made me fail my exams
>I was suspended at the time cause bad grades and if I failed again I would lose my uni
>loss uni ( was in 7th semester out of 12)
>fell in a lot of depression and just a very crazy and erratic state of mind
>at that time i was living alone for the first time in my life so i also felt lonely

I joined the military to escape from a shitty life, worked out pretty well man. Granted it sucks compared to having a degree and a high income but it does alright.

>letting thot of 3m basically ruin your life

We've all been there

>You could have been a octor

taking solace in the fact that im not you user

thank you

>i returned to my fathers house (i do not get along with anyone in my family)
>due to lack of trust no one in my family knows about my failed career
>completely lost my confidence in myself after the incident
>I don't have a job or anything
>when I go out the house to "uni" i just go out and wander though the city
>been doing this for about 3 years
>i havent seen anyone of my friends in this period of time
>Im balding and makes me even more ashamed to see them
>i recently had my birthday... Im 24 now

>needing weed to enjoy the outside world
u wot m8

I have that voice too you just have to tell him to get fucked every now and then and eventually you will both be on the same side

thanks for the inspo user, these words are motivating

Not him, but it helps me keep my hyperactive mind at bay.

I can't steer my train of thought, and it gets quite intrusive from time to time.

talk to your doctor about depression.

Dont give a flying shit about your balding. If you are honestly capable of maintaining an average tier job you can get it. Go get one. Stop living a lie

You don't have to fess up to the lie but abandoning the active lie will be so much less stressful. Then you can build off this..fuck 40k would be a handsome life for most of us introverts. You find a girl and she makes even 30k and that's a legit life

I know man but for me just was a lot to handle, i felt alone during that time, i have almost no experience with girls and she was one of my first experiences, my mother sheltered me a lot and never let me go out so is a series of infortunate events

ITT: first world problems.

>Be 21
>In reasonable shape and health, don't drink or smoke/drugs
>work a dead end call centre job
>the last time I spoke to someone outside of work was 4 years ago
>Drown myself in vidya when not at work
>dont know what to do with my life and am stuck