Paul Feig Apology

>Ghostbusters got so many dislikes on Youtube because men simply hate women

When will Paul Feig and Sony issue a formal apology? They made outrageous false accusations of sexism based on lies. They should be ashamed

cool false dichotomy, brah

Once Paul Feig goes to movie jail

>21m views
how can marvel even compete?

The whole thing is really interesting because what it is at its core is nerds angry about cultural appropriation, angry that feminists and SJWs have hijacked something that they felt close to further their own agenda.

I bet there's a large crossover between the nerds who were upset over the new Ghostbusters and people who think cultural appropriation is stupid.

Star Wars The Force Awakens had already been out forever anyhow

You neckbeards aren't bored by this stupid movie yet? You're as bad as the SJWs.

who cares dude, it's over

Give it a rest Sup Forums

>not caring enough that ghostbusters had a public shit allover its face and all you want is an apology and the director to be boiled to death

Paul "i'm a literal cuck" Feig

Force Awakens success and the hype around Rogue One both prove otherwise anyway.

This stupid movie would have made LESS money if you turbo-autists weren't obsessed with it.

Those SJWs are just your reflection in the mirror. Smh.

You're a fucking idiot. Maybe if Wonder Woman was played by a REAL woman you'd have a point. As it is, it's the same typical sexist, misogynist Hollywood tripe that tries to push impossible beauty standards on women so that they can buy into shitty diet products and gym memberships that will do nothing because that shit never works.

You sound angry, you probably wish those products would work.

>shitty diet products and gym memberships

I know this is bait but millions of fatties on this planet actually think eating good healthy food is a "diet" lmao fatties gonna fat i guess

It amuses me that only "women" are to be played by "real women."

For if all movies only starred "real people," everyone would be fat, ugly, stupid, say "uh," "like," and "ya know" every other word, barely emote (unless angry about burger toppings) and, in most instances, die the moment anything remotely serious began.

So what feminists are asking for (read: stamping their feet and screaming for) isn't "real women," but just a different flavor of idealized fantasy.

Yeah, who cares? Get a life. It would have made half as much money if you dorks hadn't sperged out like cringe neckbeards.

Do you idiots believe in the free market or don't you?

People are showing up for Star Wars not because it features female protagonists. They are showing up for Star Wars because...its Star Wars

This. People even didnt care that it had a woman and a darkie because they wanted to see Star Wars so badly.

Kinda this, new planets, cool weapons, cool enemies, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, lightsabers...

it's the same culture. retard

>Do you idiots believe in the free market or don't you?
where did this come from? jumping to conclusions are we, you idiot

I watched the movie expecting to see Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford acting together again, but this disapointed me, expecting to see Han Solo calling Luke "Kid" again.

But too bad Solo died.

When MD is in the Chinese movie it's the free market (whichI agree with btw)

When something like Ghostbusters comes along you shit your pampers.

Can't have it both ways.

Looks like someone is influenced by Youtube libertarians. I suggest you kill yourself.

Yeah, but I bet there's also a large crossover between the numales who were fanatically defending the new Ghostbusters and also believe cultural apropriation is a real issue, unless they do it.

Wow edgy AND profound. You forgot to say cuck though. Next time.

To be honest familia diet and exercise works and most of the people who claim it doesn't don't have the patience to witness progress. They denounce gyms and healthy eating after a week because it didn't show visually noticeable results against a lifetime of sloth and vice.

What the fuck are you talking about
Ghostbusters was hated because it looked like a piece of shit

What are you even talking about? Thanks to the free market, Ghostbusters became one of the biggest blockbuster box office bombs this year. Why would we be against the free market in regard to Ghostbusters?

This is why I never bought into the misogyny excuse for Ghostbusters. Sony should be ashamed of themselves.

It's almost like people should be free to make whatever movie they want to.

Sadly there are armys of fat bored little boys and girls on the left and right with no lives to obesses ad nauseam.

My point is they didn't put anyone off. If people were bitching about the new ghostbusters movie because it starred women, they'd have bitched about Star Wars too. They didn't, it was universally loved.

C'mon famalam be honest. You neckbeards hated it the second yoy found out about it.

I think nobody thinks cultural appropriation in general is stupid

>impossible beauty standards on women

Except people are criticizing Gal Gadot because she looks like an average woman and hasn't put in any effort at all for her role to build some muscle tone. A skinnyfat body like what Gal Gadot has is actually far more common than morbidly obese bodies like McCarthy or Leslie Jones have. At least outside of America.

look up the word "diet" please

It'd be funny if they changed Wonder Woman to a man, and all the women got upset.

Exactly. It was a stupid idea. And it would have been an even bigger bomb if you nerds didn't sperg out and give it tons of free promotion.

Calm down, I just know you are one of those 'Stefan Molyneux' types, you literally can't create a sentence without inserting 'FREE MARKET' somewhere.

And I would never use the word cuck.

Criticizing the people who made this film and the people in it is something that needs to be done so these fuckers realize just how retarded they, wouldn't matter if the film made one dollar or a billion, the ideas it's built on deserve criticism.

O promise you the SJW reaction on twitter would almost completely mirror the reaction to Ghostbusters on here.

Both sides are so completely un-self-aware it's almost funny.

Almost.

Pretty sure all that shittalk and drama didnt help the movie at all.

Yes, people should be free to make whatever movie they want

And other people should be free to laugh at the failure of said movies. Sadly there are faggots like you who are obsessed with showing just how impartial, morally superior wise guys they are, always trying to belittle and berate others for having fun on someone elses expense.

You promise me?

Nope. You idiots obsessing over it for 2 months really served no purpose outside of your mental illnesses.

>le SJWs are exactly like anti-SJWs meme

Let me guess, when I'm bitching about an experienced scientist losing his job over a ""microaggresion"", I'm just triggered, right?

To be fair I dont think many men would like that either. I like watching a curvy woman with a whip save people.

Of course it did. People would have barely noticed this stupid movie otherwise. Sony wanted you to react like this and you neckbeards took the bait.

>the internet is one guy

>hurr durr, millions of completely unrelated people worldwide should just collectively enter a hivemind where they meditate on the futility of retaliating against a corporation using provokation as marketing campaign.

okay fuck I've been baited into making an actual ghostbusters comment

The best part of the "fuck you white geekboy" movement was the folks saying "you can't even judge the movie until you've seen it you close minded homunculi" because how many fucking movies get made in a year and how many do we actively not watch because we do not want to watch them? Why is it this movie and only this movie that you can't say you're not interested unless you watch the movie to confirm you're not interested in seeing it?

i haven't seen batman versus superman because it just didn't pique my interest enough to watch it, and I live in an age where I can watch any movie for free. Like it literally isn't worth my time, the only thing I'm required to invest in order to watch. And if I'm not interested enough to watch ghostbusters, and I say "this doesn't look interesting enough to give away two hours of my time," that's a negative assessment and a solid criticism and it stands on the merit of "this doesn't interest me"

It's the same argument that's come around lately that says you're required to date fat people if you don't want to be seen as fat shaming. No one is required to be interested in anything lest they be labeled as hateful. It's disgusting.

How do you rationalize this?

Ghostbusters is a heavy hitter name, just like Superman is and can carry a film to success on the name alone, the reason Superman flopped was because of the overwhelming negative reviews to it, same as Ghostbusters will.

Both directors obviously would have preferred people shut up as the nostalgia-fags would have flocked the theaters in droves.

Yeah, because everybody wanted that notoriously shitty movie, with the record breaking shit trailer and nobody would have cared about the new Ghostbuster movie. I dont think so.

It was the normies though. We don't have the numbers to make something the most disliked trailer in youtube history.

Why is /reddit/ allowed to post here ?

a thousand times this.

Jesus

Reddit, cuck, nigger, kike, numale, faggot

Are we about done here?

>SJWs have hijacked something that they felt close to further their own agenda.
brainwashed reddit scum

not until you leave faggot

Since day one, Sup Forums has been shitting on Gadot for putting in no effort when it comes to training. This board would roundly prefer a thicker and/or more muscular Wonder Woman.

In my experience these "neckbeards" that liberal fags are always denigrating aren't really that sexist. They just don't like being treated like fucking idiots and sold polished turds.

Ghostbusters has been dormant since the early 90s.

Literally no one gave a fuck.

When Bill Murray wouldn't participate they went with stunt casting.

Do you retards think that the commercial contained that 'Is it a race thing or a lady thing' line by accident?

They did that shit on purpose. And like the cringe neckbeards you are, you fell for it.

That's it. That's literally all that happened. And you dorks have spent the last2 months on here like muh gamergate part 2.

Smh.

>if i draw attention to my bad writing its like its not bad writing

smfh finna try get a cracka to think once in a while holla at me

Sup Forums on ghostbusters is like Chad on The Bachelorette

Chad had a lot of valid points but also let himself get baited into getting butt blasted by the other dudes to the point where he got kicked off the show.

Literally no point being right if you're such a sperg about it that no one wants to listen to you and will actively cheer the wrong side of history just to take you down

>assumptions
>you

Being a female I find it hilarious how you can't refute anything in my posts, you just keep sticking to the same ridiculous idea of this place first being influential enough to make it the most hated youtube trailer in history and second thinking everyone here is the one and same person.

But we get it, free market right?

>putting in no effort when it comes to training
Fuck this meme
Even skinny men need years to gain muscle weight,let alone skinny women.

superstars get access to hollywood steroids that regular normies cant get prescribed idiot

>claim to hate cultural appropriation
>driving cars and wearing western clothes and speaking English

Wew lads

yeah and actors are paid to do this shit for a living. why can patrick bateman gain and lose 200 pounds of muscle in like 3 months but gal cant fucking do some squats? its dedication. its effort. literally ive only seen biel buff up for a role. women CAN do it. women SHOULD do it. its their fucking job. your boss has a right to be upset when his top male chemist is working long hours and his top female chemist just sits in the lunch room for 30 minutes and then goes home. though he doesnt care what you, the janitor, does

Nigga plz. Staying in shape takes like an hour a day. If you put down the vidya and 4chins you'd have time.

No one is that busy. And the steroid thing is ridiculous too. Shits not that hard.

here's your (you)

So you have to be a disgusting cave dwelling pig monster to be considered a "real" woman. Women that exercise and maintain proper hygiene aren't real? The fuck you say

I need to know what movie this is from. My dick demands it.

> Do you idiots believe in the free market or don't you?

Well... No?

The Money Pit

blade trinity

ooga booga booh bug

Lynda Carter put in so much effort to play Wonder Woman, fuck this skinny bitch playing the new Wonder Woman.

Look at these arms, that's a real woman.

diet: the kind of food that a human or animal habitually eats

healthy people have a diet of healthy food

fat shits have a diet of unhealthy food

ur mom has a diet of my dick

You are retarded m8, you can eat healthy food and still be a fat fuck.

Calories in, calories out, that's it.

Arms or no, Gadot wishes she had tits like this.

Are you getting paid to stay in shape? No? Then its a waste of time.

Remember the society in which you live.

sony is the most cancerous film studio right now, 90% of their movies are fucking garbage and their trailers are just cringeworthy shit

No doubt, Lynda Carter is a sex bomb while Gadot is a generally attractive girl but nothing really special.

But the idea of Wonder Woman being muscular in anything but the comic is just silly. Woman aren't muscular, it would look retarded if Lynda Carter bulked up just like it would if Gadot did.

>Are you getting paid to stay in shape? No? Then its a waste of time.

So shouldn't people have shown up to Ghostbusters because it's Ghostbusters?

how is ANY of that shit even relevant to my fucking post?

If you like curvy women, then you dont like the WW movie.

Someone wants a word with you...

I lost 66lb in 3 months by just cutting shit I used to eat.

And I'm bed ridden by serious health issues.

Now I'm not a overweight and don't have to worry as much. "Losing weight is hard" is a meme.

This. Buff females are unatractive as hell, but you must give em points for atleast looking the part, which the skinny chestlet jew doesnt.

Yes. Good looking from neck up, otherwise disgusting.

>Buff females are unatractive as hel
Are you saying you are not attracted to the woman in the webm you replied? you may be a faggot

what the fuck is going on in that picture

Yes, its unatractive. You definitely are faggot, do you like trannies also?

trannies try their best to look feminine, so by your logic they would be more attractive than buff females. pic related, its kitty lynn, a tranny

Nah son, you can keep the buff cunts and trannies alltogether.

Ghostbusters isn't on the same level as Star Wars. Ghostbusters (2016) is Ghostbusters in name alone. No returning characters, no continuation of story, very different type of comedy, drastically different tone, and complete disdain for the brand. They incarnate the Ghostbusters logo for no reason and shoot it in the dick. Force Awakens was shit but it was trying to please it's core audience. Ghostbusters 2016 outwardly hated it's core audience

you sure? i was certain that your logic would dictate that trannies are more attractive than buff women. i mean, look at "her". why should "she" be lumped in with the nasty muscle women?