No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n0gM9tSTW6c
vid.me/d6Fz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think an explanation as to why his head is expanding when he exhales is in order first.

how?

What, are you waiting for us?

what is happening
what

Wat happened?
Was it a feminist?

Yes

Broken nose. Breathing in through mouth and pushing out through nose. No where for the air to go so face expands.

wew

youtu.be/n0gM9tSTW6c

Here's a good video on it

the jews obviously injected nerve gas into his head

danke
gute nacth

completely fucking smashed skull, bones floating under skin

>compressed air building up in his head until it explodes

It's completely fake. His eyelids stay glued together and do not expand individually. That's just prosthetics and makeup for some Indy movie.

Or they have swollen shut...

Anyone have the webm of the robbers shooting the mother and father then the daughter comes out of the car crying?

all in a days work

Uh no. His face was degloved

Yep.

Someone always has to deal with it.

You can do this though. Eyes swollen does help. Watch the video I posted

Damn, that is a new term. Thanks for the information.

Regardless of degloved or not, still needed something to fill it

>Me

When I broke not one, but both of my elbows at the SAME! Time.

Doing stupid shit?

Must have hurt like hell. Also must have been a pain in the ass until you fully healed.

Whats the story?

That doesn't even come close to explain why the fuck a part of his face not connected to his respiratory system is inflating and deflating when he breathes.

His skull is fucking SMASHED, his sinuses are absolutely destroyed. All the air he is sucking in is going straight to his face.
He's going to need some serious reconstructive surgery.

Stepping over a really tiny fence leaving work?
Not really, still bused home
>hurr under age busing.
Can't be assed getting license
Walking to bus stop from work, thought I'd take a short cut, cut across driveway with a tiny chain link fence (the type with a chain hanging between two posts, no higher than my knees.) I've crossed over it 101 times before, but now today I tripped and slapped right down on my elbows. Somehow got up, bussed home (30 min bus ride), and was like "hold on can't move elbows... hmmm, maybe time to go to hospital" so I got a ride to a local hospital, nurse at desk thought it wouldn't be bad since I was joking and moving around normally aside from having my arms crossed. Took the xrays and she's then like "oh I see.. yep they're both broken"

I could greentext it longer if you want?

Looks like a Klingon warrior

Note: these were taken about 3 weeks after the injury, this is the casts off photos. Don't have any just as they're broken sorry.

Holy shit! One unlucky slip hey.

I found it funny as fuck to be honest m8

vid.me/d6Fz

I've got one more if people like that