MEDFAGS

>MEDFAGS

I broke my arm around 5 months ago and now I want to know if it's okay for me to go to the gym and exercise
Pic related it's my X-ray

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Firefox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the before photo

too low resolution.

> broke my arm around 5 months ago
>Xray says 1997

You goddamn filthy ass time traveller.

It's my birth date faggot

FUCKIN CAUGHT NIGGA

Sorry I wish I had a better one

>firefox open
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Firefox
>Firefox 1.0 was released on November 9, 2004
Dumbass nigger

Witnessed

As long as the arm wasnt split entirely, the brace is still attached, and the break wasnt close to a joint, you should be fine to do light exercise. Excess strain on the area could potentially make things worse, so dont go lifting people or doing a fuckton of one-arm pushups.

Probably not. I'm looking at them weak ass muscles, better stay at home and jerk off. Gotta build up that muscle brah.

Thank you for the answer I really appreciate it

He's a fucking idiot, before photo has the actual date on the top of the window

I do want to emphasize that it should be LIGHT exercise. You could seriously fuck the area up again if you even remotely push that envelope

Even bodyweight exercises could exacerbate it. Just lift like 5kg on a dumbell for that arm for a while, stop when it gets mildly sore. Remember, if that shit breaks again or gets worse while it's healing you're in for hell.

Thanks
And when can I start using bigger wheights again?

Right away, you can trust me, I'm an Internet docotor

Seems legit
Be right back imma benchpress twice my body weight

Id say that would depend on how long your recovery is supposed to be. Im not sure how important exercise is to you, but if I was you I'd play it safe and wait until I'm fully healed before I start to push myself like that. The light weight-based exercises should be enough to stave off muscular atrophy, so my advice is to be content with that until you're back to 100%.

Doctor here, wait until its fully recovered to do any heavy lifting

How do I know when it's fully recovered tho?

Fractures take 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Strength returns slower. Start with lower weights and progress up as tolerated. Repeat x-rays at 1 year.

Also your AC joint looks funny, did you injure it as well?

Fracture? Looks like it snapped clean in half. How tf did you manage that?

Gee, I don't know, maybe ask a fucking doctor?

As far as I know no
I know it sounds stupid but I was arm wrestling

That's the definition of fracture. He got a distal humerus plate which is meant to let bone heal with absolute stability. Non weight bearing for at least 4 weeks with range of motion at elbow. After that he can start putting partial weight. You have to move the elbow or you'll get stuff though.

Stiff not stuff.

>5 months
No

What? Also checked

Doctor here. Take two of deez nuts before you do any heavy lifting.

HAHA GOT 'EM!

Got my PhD in ass eating, and let me just say that your arm hasnt seen an ass for at least a year. You can really see the difference in the joint oxidization levels compared to those of your ulna.

Why aren't you asking your doctor? None of these fags are going to know what they're talking about