Okay faggots, let's make some money

Okay faggots, let's make some money.

Christian population is immense in US (and many parts of the world but I'm targeting evangelicals). Over-eating, diabetic, shit-tards is immense in US.

Combine the two for instant profit.

THE GARDEN OF EATIN'
(Pun of Grade of Eden if your fuckin dumb)

Only serve buffet style foods like:
> holy moly
> sweet Jesus
> angel food cake
> hell fire & Brimstone pizza

You get the drill. Help me with my Christian based menu

Baptism tap water? Or Holy FOuntain soda?

What's the point in people as stupid and useless as you existing? I mean, I can most always see a use for someone, regardless of how pathetic they are.. but you, there's no fucking use.

A coward, for instance.. they'll hide or run, which increases their chances of survival of the people/tribe/ethnicity/etc.

But you? There's just no fucking use for dipshits who have nothing better to do but imagine useless, stupid, idiotic fucking questions.. just so they can post it on a shite site like this.

Serious keks @garden of eatin you are sitt8ng on a goldmine op

Mathew, mark, luke, & bahn mi

Seems obvious, but lamb of god?

Chicken a-job-o

Only begotten bun

"The-Bible-Is-Not-Fuckin-Real-Skim Milk?"

No one else thinks this is hilarious? Ill run out of biblical food puns eventually but im gonna keep the train rrolling

Nigga no one orders skim milk at a restaraunt...

The Forbidden Fruits
(all the fruits)
Adam's Famous Ribcage
(Literally a full ribcage with one missing)
God's Holy Clay
(Chocolate/Coffe Ice Cream or something)
God's Blood
(Wine, obvously)
God's body
(Breadsticks)
Etc.

The joke was the name but ok

Just givin you shit bra, lighten up. Wwjd?

Joshua fought the battle of chorizo, chorizo, chorizo. Joshua fought the battle of chorizo aaaaaand the walls came a-tumblin down

He'd ask his dad for Kek's approval.
Or heal some dude idk.
Also, trips of unending relaxation

The cod of abraham, isaac, and jacob

Bask in the relaxation of almost trips. Also, 2 cloves and a fish? I know its a food pun based on a phrase thats already all food, but i like it

You could have a meal combo with samples of all the entrees called "mark of the feast"

the pizza things already been done.

hellpizza.com

Seafood special: "the crabbath day"

Waiters could be "food semaritans." You have to say it "fud" but it kinda works....

How is no one in this thread? You guys didnt have to go to church? This is the first time ive used most of this knowledge in an (arguably) practical way

\_("/)_/

I know, its a stretch. Let my crepe l go

Braised ribs and goliath

Shameless self bump "remember the crabbath day to keep it HOLY SHIT ENDLESS SHRIMP BAR!"

Wok on water

Joseph of teramisua

That's fucking genius.

Turn the other leek

Thanks. I think im the only one here. The miracles keep coming though: observe as i turn this water into brine!

Ask nebudkannezzer, our furnaces are the fieriest

Watch! Isrealites, as i a la carte the red sea!

Stand in awe gentiles, as the savior of flavor fries for your sins!

Ye shall all be fudged