Heres the deal: I have two roommates. Roommate #1 is bro as shit childhood friend...

Heres the deal: I have two roommates. Roommate #1 is bro as shit childhood friend. Roommate #2 is PoS who overstepped for the last time.
We have a plan Sup Forumsitches! We intend to make him as fat as possible. I mean so unbelievably fat that its dangerous to his health. I was wondering what is the best way to make someone just morbidly disgustingly fat.

Roommate #2's behavior is on our side for this mission.
He only gets up off of his bed to eat or shit.
He will eat anything sitting within close proximity of himself with little compunctions as to its origin so long as it is edible.
His body type is naturally shaped like an avocado with little atrophied limbs sticking off the side.

Right now our game plan is strategically placed potato chips, and snack cakes(think hostess, but were buying the cheapest shittiest brand we can find), and since none of us sleep at regular intervals saving our dinners for when he's asleep, therefore forcing him to eat whatever is the easiest to acquire(he automatically disregards anything with a prep time.

What are your suggestions to make this plan better?

Make sure he drinks a shitload of soda. That will make him fat as shit. And fuck his teeth up.

already on it! generic brand Strawberry Soda. Were in the part of Texas that gets everything from Mexico.

What a bizarre plan. I approve.

I would go in a different direction.

Remove all food from the house until he becomes so hungry that he begs to swallow your loads.

Make him swallow your loads.

Bump you sick bastard

As icing on this hefty hefty cake: He lacks the willpower, and self-esteem to do anything about it after it is too late. The damage we do here in the coming months will be permanent.

Op, you should also drop sugar in any drink he gets his hand on where the flavor will not change, like putting more in soda or fruit juice

Feed hin those they have Huge amounts of kj they keep you hungry for more they cheap anderen they are fkin delicious

Milkshakes, as large of a size as you can get em will fuck him up.

Doesn't mexico still make soda from sugar? You want high fructose corn syrup for max effect

that's a good point. We'll research our soda selection better tomorrow.

I don't get it. #2 appears to be huge fatass with no interest in being healthy and his one joy in life is eating stuff.

Your plan to get him back for whatever is to pay for food to give him to eat.

If I was some asshole lardass that has given up that would be one of the best situations imaginable.

All you guys get out of it is an increase in #2's mass (and probably more horrible shits and general fattery).

What exactly did he do to overstep OP?

Feed him a fuckload of ice cream, then get him some high-fiber digestive biscuits

I hope you have 2 bathrooms

He can gain much more weight if you starve him for one day, and then have a bunch of food the next day.
This is the strategy the allies did with the Jews that were liberated from Concentration Camps.

I am also curious about this

Does he constantly eat y'all's food? I'm guessing he's a shitter on chores as well

General drain on resources. Eating stuff that doesn't belong to him, leaving a wretched mess everywhere, not bathing for weeks at a time. These things arent terrible concerns because of how easy they are to remedy. The thin red line was when #1's dad called him out to his face, and his response was to pace around raving about how he was going to slit Dad-o's throat when he wasnt expecting it(#1 was out of course).

Of course we know this isnt an issue, 1#'s Dad is a monster, and #2 is puss who tries to internet tough guy in real life, but this was enough to thoroughly rustle #1's jimmies, which rustles mine.

Throw in self esteem, body issues, and self loathing that the only things that will touch his chubby are desperate, hideous chubbies.
By time this comes to fruition, no one will be able to find his dick; let alone touch it.

You can also get cheap chocolate, sliced white bread and sliced cheap cheese, instant noodles, boil a pot of potatoes and leave some cheap mayo on the side (potatoes and various noodles are the cheapest calories), also listen to the user who recommended every other day of fasting and every other day of overeating - that will help.
If his appetite seems to be getting smaller, look for spices with sodium glutamate in them or use garlic and onion powder.
Also salt things just a bit more - salt makes it taste better.

This isn't the most autistic thing I've read but it's still pretty autistic. Kill yourself, your plan is retarded and so are you for even thinking of it. I really hope you don't think you're actually funny or smart.
I have a tough time believing you are old enough to have roommates in the first place. Just go fucking stab him if you hate him so much or grow the fuck up and just kick him out of the house instead of SPENDING MONEY ON HIM.
Sage