God fucking damn i don't want to be alive

god fucking damn i don't want to be alive

do you like chvrches?

Do you like naruto?

Whats wrong, user-kun?

you cant fap when u are ded

Has anyone told you about suicide?

an hero and stream it faggot you won't

Are you fucking kidding me right now? Posting a pic of yourself crying on Sup Forums?

Its fake, seen this 10 times before

no
nobody likes me
i can't fap at all, been too depressed for months

i have no idea when the last time was. a while ago.
whoa no that sounds good though, what's that

bring this shit you tumblr unless youre gonna kill yourself on stream you fucking pussy

sup newfag, how's your night been.

Why do believe no one likes you, user-kun?

Don't do. Someday there might be a cure for depression. Then you can be happy and normal. Jus gotta wait.

Oh I am a newfag because you want this to be the new meta?

I remember when Sup Forums was good

probably because no one likes to me

no one talks to me, no one cares about me. everyone ignores me.

definitely not happening.

You look like Mats Öberg

man u piece of shit user stop posting this its fucking annoying now FUUUCK!!!

Shit-tier bait

Sup Forums WAS NEVER GOOD YOU FUCKING SHITFART I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 1984 AND IT'S BEEN THE SAME GAY ASS SHIT EVER SINCE

MATTER OF FACT, GO READ A PHILIP K. DICK BOOK NIGGER

i just watched a video of him because you said that, i kinda see it. dude is fucking talented at keys. i'll never be as good at anything as he is at keyboard

He is blind

Come on dark lord, don't be so hard on yourself

Well, i don't know who the fuck you are, so i can't say i want you to live. But if i saw your obituary, i'd feel sad for you even without knowing that.

fuck that's even more impressive
dude did you watch that guy? he's really good
don't feel sad about it, i have to die eventually and i may as well skip all the remaining decades of loneliness and depression.

You know that a human can't control their emotions.

lol
Is

Saaaame nigga

I said that cause you had satanic trips hence why i called you dark lord

But seriously Mats, stop crying and go back to jamming with Morgan, you guys do fucking kickass fusion songs

Then don't be, problem solved. Either move past what's got you down or just quit.

you'll be alright bruv

#Fukenduit

the feeling are moving fucking hard and quick this time

we might fucking finally finish the job tonight

Mats, go back to playing your damn keyboard

do it op what are your options?

well congrats, you get to be the last person i ever talk to. i am heading out to kill myself now. have a good one.

Stop being such a sorry asswipe OP

OP go do something nuts.
If you are going to just use this thread as a source of your social omega ass to get attention. then off yourself now.
If not pic related.

op dont do it. it really isnt worth it.. you have family im sure. you are going through a rough time in life. it will pass. youre worth more than you think. please dont do anything to hurt yourself.

but if you are blowing your feelings out of proportion and wasting everyones time. go kill yourself.

Lmao it's funny how you keep coming back week after week crying on Sup Forums for no reason.

If you just end it all the pain will be gone and if there's no afterlife there will be no consequences to you. You do you bro, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.