What's so bad about race mixing? In biology...

What's so bad about race mixing? In biology, diversity and mixing of genes allows a species to be more resilient to disease, create more diverse traits and allows adaptations to changes in the enivronment to happen faster thus creating a more resilient species. You arent against science are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why isn't always north americans that cuckpost?

t. chang poo

>No father in sight

That's why. If you're going to racemix, at least have it be with someone who's not going to fuck off once you're pregnant.

Race mixing produces the best looking women and that's a fact

I literally don't give a shit whether some random white bitch has a child with a black dude or any other race. Only insecure betas(Sup Forums) sperg out over this shit. Now personally I wouldnt race mix with a black or an Asian, I mean we all have our racial preferences. People who are obsessed about this shit are usually virgins that can't get laid, so they blame their problems on others.

>TFW you have a qt Lebanese gf

>who's taking the picture?

>generalizing
Her husband might be working hard to provide for his family while she goes out shopping. Have you thought about that?

Race mixing with Asians and Jews as a white is smart because your progeny will have a higher IQ than a purebred.

The store is haunted.

God that's such a hot image. I love 10/10 white women who race mix. It makes then even hotter in my mind cause I know they'd do ANYTHING you tell them to

this might be a bit controversial but i honestly believe that any white woman who recemixes with a shitskin should be executed in a gruesome ways. fuck these race traitor whores for dooming the white race

White people aren't going extinct

i'd rather die out than have brown skin

Did you know bulgars heavily race-mixed with persians, turks and central asians? There is no such thing as the """""white"""" race. In the end, we are all mixed and "ethicities" are a relatively a new idea spawn off of nationalist thought in the 18th century. Ofc fags like you will call me a cuck as your counter argument.

t. Gypsy

Interracial dating isn't even that common or popular among white women, and never will be. You guys act like the sky is falling when you see an interracial couple. White women aren't a group of rare creatures that are on the verge of extinction. There are enough out there for 1% of them to date outside of their skin color isn't a threat to your minuscule sense of masculinity.

If you think race mixing is dooming the "white race" then you're idiot that spends too much time on Sup Forums. The problem is that white people aren't having children anymore due to countless social and economic changes that have been building up. There's a reason why Asian and African countries have such huge birth rates, they're poor as fuck. If you are so intent on saving the "white race" then get laid and have white children or are too ugly and poor to do that

>Interracial dating isn't even that common or popular among white women,
Or among ANY ethnic group.

That being said, I wouldn't say it's uncommon here as it is for America but most people never marry. Only date for a bit to try something new, then fuck off.

It's almost as if Sup Forums is insecure and think black men are "stealing" "their" women.

i can find some black or asian women very atractive but having mud or half-chink kid is big no no for me. Just look at this fucking kid and tell me you would be fine rasing something like this

But MENA is caucasian too.

The white cuckboi obviously

Would you abandon your kid if you accidentally got one preggers?

Whats wrong with that kid?

>germany

i'm not a nigger so i think the only solution is not to date outside my race. Mind you i live in poland and for me dating outside race is only theoretical problem

Nothing the kid is normal and healthy looking. Not even an ugly baby and most babies are ugly.

He's ugly. Mullatto's are only attractive when the child is female. The males either become like your average nig or Elliot Roger tier

as a gook I feel it is my duty to provide qt eurasian grills to this world. I will work hard I promise

The Japanese race have accomplished much more than Poles ever have. What makes you think they'd want to racemix with you?

Is the baby half pajeet?

looks very indianish to me.

Canadian fag-cuck

Nothing wrong with race mixing. One day I'll have mixed children with a White girl and we'll make the US a better place.

Gracias amigos :^)

And it's always the people that live in the whitest parts of the world that have the loudest complaints.

Bullshit
Your country is full of hapas

Husband of daughters mom

All europeans form a distinct cluster with each other when compared with populations around the world, largely due to shared origins and population bottleneck.

Fuck that kid i want to succ them

>his study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

If you want to know what's wrong with race mixing consider Brazil.

t. turkish rapebaby

And MENA people border this cluster pretty tightly.

>In biology, diversity ...

Well, when we are all 1/4 white, 1/4 nigger, 1/4 asian and 1/4 indian there is literally no diversity left, cuck.

I love that pic

always some German Turk tryna diss on pan-Europeanism. 5th column in da house

>canadian cuck
What a surprise

Enjoy your suicidal racially confused ugly children, Chang.

Why people like purebred dogs and nobody take wolf-like mongrels from street?

>celtic

fuuuuuck I need it

>In biology, diversity and mixing of genes allows a species to be more resilient to disease, create more diverse traits and allows adaptations to changes in the enivronment to happen faster thus creating a more resilient species.
You have the completely backwards.
Mixing mixes, it doesn't add up like in some fucking RPG. Just because you might have 0.1% chinada genes, that doesn't make you smart nor good in Zerg rushes.

You're against true diversity, you fucking racist.

Because breeds are stylized to look unique and the image of the breed is what people want. Ironically, purebred dogs are often less healthy than mixed breed ones.

this Typical white dad running around with his camera.

Yes it does.

>favelados are the epitome of human evolution and favelas are the apex of human civilisation

They third world because so much drugs, violence and corruption is present there.

Oh great, resident black cuckler walked in.

Drugs, violence and corruption are present there because of the type of people there.

Bob Marley and Obama were/are mulattos.

because niggers are ugly

Well most of the rich white people do nothing. How come all the mixed people in Finland are doing great??? Because they get good education, safe home and nice job with good pay.

Slavic and Mediterranean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>How come all the mixed people in Finland are doing great
this somali really is something else

You must be some sort of wizard of generalizing.

>Most
>All

Racemixing has been happening for a long time, only reason it's bad is that it could lead to outcast individuals depending on the country

He looks lobotomized