Sup Forums is it ok to beat your kids?

no

Only if they tell their parents

Beat the total living shit out of them

Yes, no context is needed, dont leave marks

Id never beat my kids, that's horrible
I just brutally beat my wife in front of them to show dominance

op here how about your wife/girlfriend?

in some cases mental abuse is much worse than a slap in the face now and then. Noone oes to jail for that though....

Beating them? No. Physical punishment to a certain degree? Yes.

I think that,

If the child is being so unruly and disrespectful then yes it's perfectly reasonable.

Not to say that there won't have to be some restraint regarding the fact they are just squishy little meat bags and too much can leave a mark worse than a bruise.

A simple boot to the back side, whiplash via wooden spoon or quick viper strike from a belt should suffice.

I wouldn't realize the danger i was posing to my younger siblings, throwing my weight around as the eldest, hitting them as if i felt it would stop them annoying me.
(Most cases they hadn't really been doing anything, but i was still a little shit.)

So one day i push my sister over after fighting over a door which i wouldnt let her past (again being a cunt).

Dad then comes over see where she was laying and then swung a tiny left hook to my head,
just hard enough to make me feel it.

Turns out a large carved rock used as a door step was less than a foot away from her tailbone, she'd have been paralyzed if she had landed on it.

Kids these days aren't actively taught respect for others and are that stubborn they will just scream and cry until they get what they want. Even going as far as hitting people just for not fulfilling their wishes.

Kids are ignorant but they shouldn't be patronized for it...When a kid does something wrong you should give them the benefit of the doubt and EXPLAIN why what they did is wrong. THAT BEING SAID! When all else fails corporeal punishment can and should be used. As it's the quickest way to let your kids know actions have consequences in the most black and white of terms. I'd rather slap my brat across the head for mouthing off AT ME than have him get shot,arrested,stabbed or beat on the street for starting shit with a complete stranger he should have been respectful towards.

bump

only if they are niggers

Noice dubs.
Not OP but I appreciate your feedback. Just became a father so insight like that is helpful for future fatherly duties

Only if you're the step dad

Congrats man.
Might I ad to raise your kids to be strong and work hard for what thy want. Keep them at all cost from becoming the basement dwelling neck beards. Their not you "friends" their your kids. They don't have to like you. You just have to teach them to survive.

never than a swat on the bum
other sis had a birthday for one of the 5 year old kids,older bros,8 &9 commenced just cutting up,acting up, dad took them upstairs,wailed onem with a belt,man,I can still hear their screams,had pop been less absent,shit, he was the only breadwinner,he had to to keep the house,but kids tend to goof off when dad aint around

Beat today the kids(educate them)
And tomorrow you will need not punish to the men(shoot to kill/put into jail dindus nuffins)

I'm bigger, faster and stronger than my kids, I can beat them quite literally at anything, all they do is moan about it.
Fucking babies!

OP didn't mean sports and games.

>Sup Forums is it ok to beat your kids?
OP didn't say at what.

I think it's pretty obvious what OP meant.

Did your daddy used to beat you at games and sport etc, is that why you're being such a wanker about this?

Yes.

no it is not OK to beat your kids, it can break them mentally

If they are on their way to become a faggot/slut/Tumblr user beat the shit out of them so they grow as a normal people