What's his problem?

What's his problem?

your mom using too much teeth

he doesn't have a problem, soft ass millennials do.

Overcompensating hyper aggressive manlet

It's a Steve Smith mean mugs the defense after a 5 yard reception episode

sensitive, spoiled, madden playing millennial.

Just chill out dude

rage is his life blood.

Napoleonic Syndrome.

He's a manlet

kek

dudes blood runs hot

sensitive samefag

He's awesome. Works his ass off every single play, starts at least two fights a game, bodyslams players half a foot taller and 50 lbs heavier, throws devastating blocks. Oh, and he's old as dirt and still a pretty good receiver. The league would be a lot more entertaining with more players like him.

i was responding to a poster who quoted me you dumb fuck.

this.

He's surrounded by a world of mediocrity. Lazy, comfortable, soft, weak, mediocre people who don't understand what greatness is, let alone strive to achieve it. That's his problem.

>5'9"

He's an undersized meme whom people believe is HOF worthy for some reason. Owens is being kept out for being a cancer in the locker room despite his production. What do you think the voters are going to say about a goon who seldom respects his opponents, punched his own teammates and has mediocre stats?

>What do you think the voters are going to say about a goon who seldom respects his opponents, punched his own teammates and has mediocre stats?
They'll put him in the Hall.

He's the greatest player in the history of a small-market expansion team, so that's worth something if the Hall gives a shit about having all of the league's teams represented.

I think Tony Boselli will be in by next year on that basis.

we're in.

I concur

>mediocre stats
what's it like knowing nothing?

>Old school player, that sensitive millennials can't handle

Fuck you

lel dumbass motherfucker getting e x p o s e d

What's it like being clueless and assuming he's ever had a standout season and that his middling totals weren't a result of playing forever?

you mean like when he led the league in receiving yards, TDs, and receptions in 2005? like when he led the league in receiving yards per game in 2008?
he's 8th all time in receiving yards, and 14th in receptions; everyone in front of him in those categories except isaac bruce is a hall of famer or will be, and SSS never had kurt warner throwing to him
ready to admit to being a retard?

>implying theres anything wrong with playing madden
cuck

So he had one good season in a long line of pedestrian seasons. Owens, Fitzgerald, Johnson and possibly Wayne are all ahead of him. Those were his contemporaries and he's well behind them in consistent high-level production. If you believe for one second that he's going to make the Hall with those comparatively mediocre seasons, let alone as a first ballot, then it's you who is the retard.

he's a fucking ratbird!
all of them are bunch of thugs

Fucking Estonia?

aye aye, captain

Didn't Tony Boselli play like 6 years in the NFL?