Hey Sup Forums, I'm gonna be in Hong Kong this summer for an internship...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm gonna be in Hong Kong this summer for an internship. Anyone know if the girls there are into American guys?

Btw 6'2'' white male, blonde hair blue eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kong-Travel-Guide-Western-Asian-ebook/dp/B00NQN6886
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're white. Of course they're into you mofo

Yeah but i mean more than the local asian guys

I hope you can swim...

bumping for interest

going to be in beijing in may, would also like some answers on this

So that you don't drown in pussy.

6.2 travels abroad, internship. FUCK YOU CHAD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also am 6'2 curly hair gray eyes, will i get the asian pussy?

supposedly hong kong girls are different than mainland chinese so idk if it applies user

try to be as black as you can. paint yourself a nigger if you have to.

All good except the American part.

op don't be a fucking autist and it'll be easy. asian girls aren't like normal american chicks, they can sense your betaness a mile away

user is right italian chicks are the same

is this coming from experience?

>white
>blonde
You can get any asian pussy you want. Hong Kong chicks are easy. Just wave at them and they are all wet.

so which is it

not from hong kong but i lived in korea for 5 years, and i saw so many english teachers or military people or travelers fuck up because they tried to just get by on their race.

like yes, white people are at an advantage in asia. they love white people. but if you show up and you're a loser with nothing to offer, and it is in anyway visible, they'll fucking avoid you like the plague. learn some of their language and their culture, make a concerted effort, and then the flood gates will open. if you go, don't associate with other white people. immerse yourself or don't go at all.

like... think about those asian guys at american schools who never learn english and just talk to other asians, then try hitting on american chicks. obviously they won't succeed. same idea over there, but they're much more socially in-tune so you need to be way more careful or you'll get btfo

also, black or browns should just stay home because you'll probably get arrested not just turned down

lel. cause he will be drowning in pussy?

amazon.com/Kong-Travel-Guide-Western-Asian-ebook/dp/B00NQN6886
>Hong Kong, the pussy heaven is just a book away..

We hot fucking Tai Lopez over here.

thats a good analogy. also random question but do girls use tinder in east asia?

Hong Kong won't do you much good.
With your build, 1940's Germany is sure to get
you MAD reichs pussy

i wish but i dont have a time machine user

yes but it's a toss up. not many hot asian dudes use tinder so it's only the bottom of the barrel girls looking for foreigners. also, there's a large group of them that will only want to practice english/be actual friends.

plus, not sure about HK, but in KR the dating/hookup culture is COMPLETELY different. you absolutely had to take a girl out before sleeping with her, otherwise she would tell you to fuck off. thankfully, dates there were incredibly fun and most of the girls were great at talking so it was never an issue.

in korea you would typically have these 3 stages dates, where you meet up somewhere downtown and walk around a bit, then the guy chooses the primary restaurant (typically a 3course meal and tons of alcohol).. then, after 2 hours and a shit load of drinking, you leave and the girl chooses some chic coffee shop for tea/coffee/desert to sober up and talk more. then, depending on how well your date is going, you guys go clubbing/to the bars or walk the streets and drink until you end up at your/her apartment then drink more and fuck..

the structure of the dates allow either party to terminate easily whenever they want, so you really need to be on your game to not be retarded (and hold your alcohol well)

This

>hold your alcohol well

Glad I have been getting my tolerance up for the past 20 years.

cool, i read that HK has a blend of different girls tho so that traditional stuff might not be as applicable. i get that you should still be polite and well spoken tho.

kys

is there a link where i can download it for free?

Only if you are rich

With blue eyes and blonde hair you stand out so much that you will get pretty much every Asian girl there you can possibly want. Actually with blue eyes and blonde hair you will get women every place in the world except maybe in Europe since Europeans are so diverse with eye and hair colors that you won't stand out in a same way probably...

Good luck user. ALSO REMEMBER BROS BEFORE HOES! Don't fuck any already taken women...

IM 5'10" IN SHAPE DECENT LOOKING WHITE GUY AND GOT MORE ASIAN PUSSY THAN I CARED FOR .IF YOU ARE THAT TALL AND DECENT LOOKING- HOLY FUCK. THEIR KRYPOTINITE IS TALL WHITES BECAUSE ALL THEIR MEN ARE SHORT BETA FAGS

NOT REALLY. THEY LOVE WHITES BUT NOT FAT UGLY NERDY WHITES. IF HE'S REALLY 6'2" AND LOOKS LIKE AN ARYAN POSTER BOY HE WILL FUCK WHAT HE WANTS WHEN HE WANTS

ARE YOU WHITE? IN SHAPE? THE ANSWER IS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVEN IMAGINE

SURVEY SAYS....WRONG FAT WHITE BOY.

TAUGHT ENGLISH FOR 10 YEARSDIN JAPAN, KOREA AND CHINA. THE AMOUNT OF PUSSY I GOT WAS WAY MORE THAN I DESERVE ANDTHE QUALITY WAS WAY TO HIGH FOR A SCUM BAG LIKE ME.

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET ASIAN PUSSY:

1) BE WHITE
2) BE IN SHAPE (THEY DO NOT LIKE FAT FUCKS)
3) DECENT LOOKING 6+ IS GOOD ENOUGH
4) BE VERY MASCULINE.I MEAN MAD MEN MASCULINE NOT MODERN PUSSY BETA FUCK "MASCULINE"
5) MARTIAL ARTS IS A PLUS ESPECIALLY BJJ OR JUDO

BE EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF THEIR 5' BETA FUCK DAD AND YOU'LL DO FINE

Hasn't worked out for me that great so far user...

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU REALLY ARE A CHINK AND STEWING THAT US WHITE BOYS FUCK YOUR CHINK WOMEN.

PS. ASIAN WOMEN SUCK IN BED. THEY ARE TOTALLY FUCKING GARBAGE.

then why did you bang so many of them for 10 years

BECAUSE I WAS ...UHH..IN A COUNTRY WHERE 99% OF THE FUCKING FEMALE POPULATION WAS ASIAN? IT WAS FUCKING DEAD FISH OR MY HAND.

AND THEY ARE AWFULLY WHINY DURING SEX WITH WHITES SINCE THEY ARE USED TO 4" COCKS

were they at least hot? average?

Youre so beta to ask this... you aint getting laid

WELL "HOT" IN AN ASIAN COUNTRY IS STILL NOT THAT HOT . I WOULD SAY "HOT" FOR ASIANS. WEIRDLY MY FETISH IS OLDER WOMEN AND FUCKING A MILF IN AN ASIAN COUNTRY IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE SINCE THEY BECOME DRAGONS AT 40. IT'S LIKE THEIR SEX DRIVES STARTS DECLINING 30 AND DIES AT 40. MOST ASIAN WOMEN DON'T HAVE A HIGH SEX DRIVE,

>6'2'' white male, blonde hair blue eyes

Hitler would be proud of your Aryan heritage.

HE'S IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE MEN ARE BETA AS FUCK. UNLESS HE'S SUPER BETA AND MENSTRUATE, HE'S GETTING LAID

CONSIDERING MOST HIGH RANKNG ARYANS LOOKED LIKE GYPSIES...SURE, WHY NOT

Albanian white christian here.
Black hair, light brown eyes, 180cm big and fit

Will i have a chance?

LOL. NO FUCKING WAY.THEY WILL SMELL THE MUDSLIME ON YOU.

Im christian though, even my name is kristjan

Why would you want to fuck asian woman in the first place, they have brown pussies and black nipples, you're beta as fuck if you want to fuck them, and the guy with caps is probably bald and ugly.

DOESN'T MATTER. THEY KNOW. EVEN OF YOU HAVE A HINT OF NON WHITE YOU ARE FUCKED.

idk i have yellow fever or something im into asians

UHH..HE'S GOING TO BE IN KOREA YOU DUMB FUCK.IT'S ASIANS OR WHITE FAT ENGLISH TEACHERS OR MISSIONARIES.

found the nigger

Are you literally autistic? Why do you keep posting in all caps, you dumb betacuck?

Im gonna be in Hong Kong not korea

have you noticed how ugly are the white guys with asian girls? its like mark zuckerberg lmfao, beta as fk white bitches all the way masterrace

as white guy in asia its realy damn fuckin easy, even as Sup Forumstard, just get tinder, pretend you're a good man and they will suck your dick on 2nd date

>on 2nd date
Uh sounds like work

That's true, but I think it's because the chads are going after the asian chicks with eurocentric facial features. The average white guy is into the asian chicks with oriental features, because those are more exotic. Nothing wrong with that, but White women master race all the way though.

care to share what part of asia?

You'll have way more luck with other expats rather than locals. Don't worry though, there are plenty of American/British/Australian/Canadian born Chinese sluts here.

Source: White Aussie living in Hong Kong

Did an Internship in Hong Kong a few years back, being a Foreigner is not really an advantage there because of the sheer amount living there. But it's not a problem either, as long as you don't act completely autistic you're fine.
And if you go anywhere in Lan Kwai Fong there's barely any difference to being out in western countries.

Sadly, this I'm a New Zealander, and all my heritage is New Zealand, and then England. Yet, I have dark features and every asian chick I've met incorrectly thinks I'm Italian, and one guy in the elevator said I looked Turkish.

I hated myself that day.

However, I am decently attractive and have fucked many a asian pussy while travelling for work.

>2nd date
This beta

>on 2nd date
Lmao

to generalize it, international areas and areas where "white" is fashion idiology, like korea, japan, thailand, developed areas in china, hongkong, taiwan, Singapur etc

but avoid the countryside girls, if they keep talking about their family back home shit is not worth it, just believe me

>Tinder
>2nd Date

If you ever get desperate, just go to a local brothel.

Brothels are illegal here, though prostitution is perfectly legal

There are residential buildings where most of the occupants are prostitutes. Essentially each apartment is a one-woman independent brothel, so to speak. One that comes to mind is the Fuji Building in Wan Chai

Unless you are pure aryan and are a complete pussy slayer, you will probably get turned down a lot.

Hong Kong girls are different from Chinese girls, they are more open than their Chinese counterparts.

I would learn a little Chinese to get you through. There are people who do speak English but it's s long run to find them

Act smart and don't act brainless or entitled, don't be super outgoing as they have a deep rooted Chinese culture.

There are sluts that love the white peen and they can be found at the biggest clubs, they like money and big dicks.

Hong Kong police like to harass people that aren't Chinese. Normally if you're white and look like a business man and not some faggot hipster they'll ignore you.

Watch out for the local gangs in the shittier parts of town, especially the 14K triads, they will fuck your day up.

You should be fine but I would look into a trusted guide or friend who knows the place, it's hard enough scoring pussy when you can even real what fucking street your on.

>t. 2 years of Hong Kong experience as a security firm liaison

Shit didn't know that, same case for Japan as I recall.

wtf that literally contradicts almost everyone in this thread saying i'll get tons of pussy

not questioning your experience just confused

which to believe...

This is 50% legit and 50% bullshit

Plenty of young people speak English, cops rarely do shit to anyone, and no need to go to the biggest clubs (assume you mean places like Dragon-i) to find sluts.

When I was there I spent most of my time ripping my hair out of my head working.

Kong Hong girls are picky but they definitely prefer white dudes as we are the exotic ones.

Prostitution is legal so there's no issue there, really cheap to get a quick sucky sucky

I'm not saying you'll get X amount of pussy, just don't go acting like every girl should bend over for you. Act smart and not stupid, clubs are the easiest place to snag a girl if you don't want to waste any time.

I lived in Sheung Wan while I was there. I didn't make it my mission to slay pussy like OP is, I had to deal with a much older crowd who knew English enough to have simple conversations.

Majority of younger people know English, unless you are in a much rural region it won't be so common.

I'm sure OP is going to a tourist area and will do fine, that still doesn't mean he shouldn't brush up on some Chinese before he goes. No need to make all whites look like complete fools.

Dragon-i is filled with tourists and young sluts. I got a 30 second handjob in the bathroom at FLY.

I had to deal with the SDU department of the Hong Kong police for my job and they are complete peices of shit

OP will more than likely not have any interaction with them, but if he does get his ass thrown in jail, he won't receive a 5 star treatment.

When people say Chinese, remember that Hong Kong and Taiwan speak Traditional Chinese. Mainland China speaks Simplified Chinese (Mandarin). Make sure you learn the right language.

You're mixing up written and spoken languages you moron.

Cantonese is spoken in Hong Kong. Mainland China (generally) and Taiwan speak Mandarin.

The written language in Hong Kong and Taiwan is traditional Chinese. In mainland China it's simplified Chinese.