Music for low self esteem and not having friends ?

music for low self esteem and not having friends ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45cTkBfcxHA
youtube.com/watch?v=xh6lR2e0wSQ&index=167&list=PLhk4PkwMUzWO9LvcAYfEouRoI-133Hl4w
youtube.com/watch?v=iUc0q87P8MY
youtube.com/watch?v=zwGeMYBGffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh honey I'd love to keep you warm tonight but I can't. Now I have friends but the isolation stays with you forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=45cTkBfcxHA

I know exactly how you feel OP. I after some time has passed it starts seem like you have entered a different reality, one which is composed only of yourself, your thoughts, dreams, past failures and hope (if you haven't lost it by this point).
Coming back from this hole is a extremely scary experience but if you succeed the happiness will be unmeasured.
youtube.com/watch?v=xh6lR2e0wSQ&index=167&list=PLhk4PkwMUzWO9LvcAYfEouRoI-133Hl4w

Listen to happy bittersweet twee pop and pretend you have friends

Spiderland by Slint
The Early Four Track Recordings and Young Froth/Taypiss by of Montreal

CRAAAAAWLING IIIN MYYYY SKIIIIIIIN

THEEEESE WOOUUNDS THEY WIIIIIL
NOT HEEEEAAAAAL

Kill yourself faggot

this

woah

woah urself

is this nirvana man

recs?

he dibbed the dubbs man

Just read books instead and stop browsing r9k.

Free Cake for Every Creature

Anything by belle and sebastian

agreed.

also. the loneliest people are those who have low self esteem and hate themselves. Because they can't their own company, they seek everyone else's and "friendship" seem to become a more important part of life than it actually is.

Read books OP. make them your friends. Make the weights at the gym your friend. Make yourself your friend. Enjoy your own company in solitude and every time you get the feeling that you're lonely tell yourself that it's perfectly okay to have solitude and spend time by yourself: whether it be enjoying an activity (such as reading a book or listening to music) or improving yourself (such as reading a book or hitting the gym).

People are overrated. Friendship is overrated. Make peace with yourself and try to thrive in solitude. Once you begin liking yourself, you'll realize you're more confident and don't need them as a necessity, just as an added delight (which you can do without perfectly well).

I stopped going to /r9k/ and can confirm it is good for you.
I'm still a friendless virgin but at least my emotional state is more stable.

Since i ranted so much I figured I'd suggest something too:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUc0q87P8MY

The album is pretty great.
But be careful OP. Don't get comfortable with this loneliness or find pleasure in wallowing in it. Because then escaping becomes tough. KNOW that you can beat it and rise above it.

And for the love of god, stay away from rk9, Sup Forums or other cancerous boards.

>just as an added delight

and then you will find out that all that delight is just some retarded neglectful people who can't speak about anything else but themselves and petty gossips and when you try to reach higher level of society you will feel good for nothing loser again, because whatever you learned in solitude without application can't be applied or even articulated because no real world experience to reflect things you learned.

There is only delusion and madness what good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwGeMYBGffs
here you go bud

R u saying to listen to Grimes
I do not object