Hey Sup Forums, how do you force yourself to throw up if you don't have a gag reflex...

Hey Sup Forums, how do you force yourself to throw up if you don't have a gag reflex? The usual finger / toothbrush down the throat does literally nothing. I haven't pooped in 17 days or so and I over ate today and it feels like my stomach is going to explode. Also I taste shit when I burp

>I haven't pooped in 17 days
Remove buttplug

Just take a laxative

Go to the doctor and eat fiber... idk

>Taste shit when i burp

I know this is probably a troll post, but if not get to a hospital right now. You're got a blocked intestine and your body just keeps storing food. You'll be vomiting up shit pretty soon/

Not trolling, I am an opiate addict and frequently have long term constipation but this one has lasted longer than usual. Do I need to go now or can it wait until tomorrow? I don't have health insurance so I'd rather try a laxative or enema or something first

Lmao you sound just like this American chick I know.
Go get medical help you retard.

Laxatives.

Just stay off the junk, you'll clean right out.

lol is that maggie?

bump

Yes, Holy shit how do you know her?

You will need shit surgically removed or you will die. There is no reversing it our your mouth

Friend had that problem. Turns out she had bowel cancer. Intestine blocked with tumour. Had the same kinda thing with wanting to vomit because her poop just couldn't actually go down through. Go to hospital. She survived. You may not.

This guy knows.

she used to go on tinychat all the time

Swallow your own cum

got anymore maggie wins?

Ex heavy opiate user here, you're close to elvising out.

This. It made me vomit.

opiod induced constipation, I see infomercials for it for seniors
go to a clinic nigga, and get an enema kit maybe

Oh,I know she used to cb and stuff but I didn't know she was all that popular. Shieeeet. I'm gonna go to the hospital in the morning. Won't do any dope tonight and will try an enema first

I remember her going on tinychat she stopped going tho, her ass is super nice tho.

underrated post

her cb had to do with pokemon or something snorlax?

If you wanna throw up and have no gag reflex drink salt water.
But since you're an addict and this constipation is from opiates go to the hospital instead.

Yeah, she's sexy as fuck. I actually didnt know about the cam stuff until recently, we were friends for like 4 years before I got her nudes kek

her tumblr is full of stuff

must be from iskizzle

Whoa, which tumblr is this from? She has two afaik, I've never seen this picture and I've been through her tumblrs more than once.. unless this is from her private tumblr? In which case be a bro and hook up the password lol

how the hell do you get to 17 days and you havent even tried a laxative?

milk of magnesia did me pretty good but idk with the drugs. u crazy bro. drink the whole bottle.

dont have the password anymore but heres something from it some guy hooked me up with the wins.

I have that one, her public tumblrs are just seriously lacking in ass / puss pics. I'd make an anonymous donation for her private tumblr but I have no idea if she even updates it anymore and I'd feel awkward asking her lrl

I've tried miralax but it rarely works, only seems to clear me out when I'm in withdrawal. Ill try that in the future though

Letting that build up can't be good for you. Go see a doctor.

Thanks bro! Never thought I'd find wins of someone I know on Sup Forums. Any more?

tons

Well I'm monitoring now

Just let yourself get sick and you'll have a hot torrent of shit spouting out your ass in no time.

Do both, take two maybe three laxatives then give yourself an enema. Between the laxatives softening the stool and the water from enema, it will slide out in no time.

buy some laxatives?

I have some weird medical problem where I dont shit for like days or even weeks, and I use Milk of Magnesia. Guarantee you will shit, if not, you gotta see a doctor. Can vouch that you will be sweating you shit so much.

about a tablespoon of peroxide swished around your mouth spit it out. 1 drop will roll down your throat and you will have the gag reflex of a 1000 12 year olds

I panic if I haven't shit in 1 day, 17 days no shit is like some undead lord of the rings type shit to me.

I'll definitely buy some of this and try it in the future. Miralax is ok, but it's not very consistent. I don't know much about ex lax

Also, would not recommend taking it like a shot, it has the feeling of chalk in your mouth. Put it in some hot coffee or something.

I learned to do it with using nothing but gravity when i wrestled. just start to try to burp hard but not to hard then slowly been over.

We don't care about how you learned to suck dick when you were a faggot wrestler.

I did learn how to suck my own

talented as fuck

And have other men stick their thumbs up your ass? Great sport.

really hurt my back so had to stop. must say really wasn't worth the effort

that's not even the worse, ask around other guys who wrestled, had a friend who had some fag bite his nuts