What's she thinking about right now? What goes through a chick's mind when sucking cock?

What's she thinking about right now? What goes through a chick's mind when sucking cock?

she looks like a fish

what's going through your head when you're sucking dick?

Probably the same thing that goes through your mind when your eating pussy.

Ew this is kinda gross, I wish she would come already, ect

>ect

gross?
it's the best thing in the world

To reply to OPs question...
They are thinking that all I have to do is suck this dick till he puts a ring on my finger and marries me then I can gain weight and spend all my time bitching about where he leaves his socks or telling him Im hungry so he buys me food even though I never specify WHAT I want to eat and even though he wasnt hungry and he is just being nice Ill still bitch about my dinner and leave 26 dollars worth of steak on my plate that I dont intend on taking home because it doesnt taste the same reheated....

That and "I hope he lets me know when he is about to cum"

Gross, Icky, dude you must have never ate pussy before. That shit is so cash.
Plus you eat the pussy first so
1. You can get a good look at it to verify no STDS.
2. Make that bitch cum and she will never leave your side.
3. Its like adding lube without having to buy it because buying lube at the local drug store is embarassing.

'Does it feel good, do I look sexy, am I doing a good job, is he about to cum, is this taking too long, i bet I look stupid, does he want to cum on my face...' etc

this was way to specific user, why don't you tell us about your shitty day

Post more girls sucking so we can ponder

yeah because you can totally see hpv all the time
enjoy your throat cancer faggot

But some STDs you can't see like Chlamydiae, I ate a clap infested pussy once and had no idea, looked the same, tasted good. I injested clap juices

Marriage changes everything.
Having a baby does too.
I miss getting blowies.
Wife bought me a fleshlight.
I was reverse cucked.
Wife still looks hot and gave me a beautiful girl but theres no more romance once you have a baby. You get used to the smell of shit and mom spends most her free time in her bathrobe. Shes a little into rape play so I can take that pussy at anytime but Im not trying to have another kid yet so she tends to suck my off at random times. Maybe once a month she will drop to her knees pulls my duck out and double hand twists me till I nut down her throat and say I owe her one.

>What goes through her mind?

Who gives a shit? Keep sucking.

Im a labia kind of guy anyway.
Im also not claiming to be a doctor but if there are warts or the pussy stinks Im outie.

Fuckin guy gets it

>get a good look for STDs
Are you a fuckin microscope? gonna break out the histology kit?

When my wife knows shes about to suck me off she purposely puts on mascara so it runs when I choke her with my cock.

Pic somewhat related.

That fuckin sucks user.
I once was fucking a bitch back in high school and the condom came off inside her. She wasnt dirty but it was the last time we fucked. I just pictured her in my bathroom two fingers deep in her cunt trying to wrestle a magnum out her hole.
It was a turn off.

lol I lost a whole butt plug in a bitch once, her asshole was so loose the whole thing went in! I tried getting it out but couldn't so I just left. I imagine she got it out haha!

The same thing that goes through your mind when you're eating pussy.

Oh wait...

shes thinking what i told her to think ..i say
>>you love sucking my cock
>>you love making me happy
>>you love my cock all the way down ur throat

she nods and repeats when she comes up for air

This feels good.
Thats what she thinking.
Its the same think that men think when eating the pussy.

>buying lube is embarrassing
Grow the fuck up, faggot. How is it embarrassing? You're either wanking it fucking tonight.

>If this doesnt turn me into a Gyarados, nothing will.

kek

Marriage changes nothing. I Love to suck my husbands dick. And I think nothing special while doing that. Just getting horny and want to please him.

I onl ate puss 1 time. That was also the last time i ever wanted again

The smell and taste was literally like having an old coin, which was soaked in old rotten milk on your tongue. Combined with her sweat i almost had to vomit.

Never again lads, never again.

Dunno if it was specially her or ssimply me not liking the taste

As I girl I can confirm all we think is please get this over and done with, when will this end, this is torture. Then again knowing you're making someone feel incredible makes you want to continue.