OP is not a faggot this time

ask for nudes

I like horses

where are you from

Deliver

fuck

im a flower in the rain

this your girlfriend mate?

nah but maybe if yall help you never know.

>yall

yall

do you have pepperoni nips?

"Nope, I'm drunk and depressed"

rolling

roll

ask if she'll go out with you

reroll

do you suck it in the guckit?

Ayy lmao 420

il decide whether im gay after seeing nudes

Roll

winrar

My dog died last week :(

"Will you touch my pebis baby?"

kek

This:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You could make me straight

This and then

rolling for this for this

reroll

topkek

well that way gay

Rolling for this.

the rest delivered

roll

No bitch, I want that tight puss puss on my shlong.

Ask how old she is..

love me or ill light your house on fire to show you how much my dick burns for you

Send her a link to this thread

You're just really cute and I haven't seen some tits in a while. Could go further to be honest, please

Dude gtfo with this old shit

this nigga

. . . wanna let me smash m'lady?

Send her this

rolling for this

I'm a master boob predicter and I have a good guess for how your tits look and I need to know I'm right or I won't be able to sleep.

my nigga, roll

Reroll

rolling

You honestly look like someone with fantastic boobs, seeing them would make my sad year just a bit less depressing.

Rolloll

oh shit

Right guys, we're done. Time to leave

winrar

Topkek. Roll for this

/thread

For fucks sake

topkek

if dubs op doesnt have to

my life is like a candle in the wind. I never know where to go when the rain sets in

There's no escaping the dubs train

Ya dun goofed

holy shit guys dodged a bullet fuck you

I'm the person who posted Thank this guy for providing this

The dubs called out that dubs outdoes his dubs meaning OP doesn't have too.

you're almost has hot as my anime waifu!

roll for this

Send me tits and I leave you alone forever

Of dubs tell that bitch it's a link to anime

you too

reroll

How about this, you show me your tits. I tell you my darkest secret

Tell her that you just posted your whole conversation on the Internet and it's that link

oh fuck m8

Don't worry sweety it's just pictures of me

this

>mfw someone actually got arrested for posting this

Roll

I came in my dogs mouth

*tips*