It's 2 AM and my roommate is currently furiously walking up and down the hallway having an emotional breakdown because...

It's 2 AM and my roommate is currently furiously walking up and down the hallway having an emotional breakdown because she can't sleep.

It's loud as fuck. I think she's trying to wear herself out but I'm pretty sure she's just going to give herself a heart attack instead because of how unhealthy she is.

What do Sup Forums? It's annoying as shit. Now's she's banging on the wall.

>Living with a female
You've already fucked up.

You stay the fuck in your room. Autists are not supposed to stand up for their own rights.

Get some balls and tell her to stfu

just fuck her already faggot

tell her sex will help her sleep.

She's my other roommate's girlfriend.

sounds like she needs a dick in her to calm her down OP

Invite her to your room and sit with her, hugging her and helping her relax. Maybe she'll reward you with oral sex.

>because of how unhealthy she is

She's disgusting. I don't want any of that.

Just tell her to shut the fuck up or tell your other room mate to control his bitch.
The fuck she doing having an emotional breakdown at someone else's place?

Go provide her emotional support?

you selfish fuck
I never said it was for you, it's a medicinal dick for her benefit.

You want her to die? find. but if you give any kind of shit about her living, you'll let her suckle your dong like a baby on the teat.

>supporting a female you're not fucking
Don't do that.

This.

If you need to use your cock to get your point across do it.

Why not? If you've got the time, why not?

Because that's shit a beta cuck would do.

>wasting emotional energy
>on a female
They're a black hole for this shit. You help her this one time, she'll come back for more. She'll be fucking her bf but she'll come to you for support.
He reaps the rewards. You do all the work.

Call the cops on her.

kek

You are aware you can be fucking a chick AND provide emotional support to a female friend who is not her, right?

You don't have any female friends?

You
Goofed
Bigly
Op

It's your own fault, terrible selection. How did you not see the insanity?

Why should I?

Update: She just came into my room and started talking to me. When I suggested that she's probably stressed, she started yelling at me saying "WHY WOULD I BE STRESSED!", then complained about how she's going to be exhausted in the morning, before slamming my door. Now she's back in her bedroom complaining more.

Her boyfriend (my other roommate, and actual friend) is at work currently and won't be off for another 2 hours.

No females I would call a friend. Just a girlfriend.
I just see this shit all the time.

She's my friend's girlfriend.

help her burn calories

please stop posting in my thread

So i take it that this girl isn't a friend of yours?

WHY THE FUCK HAS NOBODY SPECIFIED
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?!

Why?

Tell her to gtfo, and tell your shitty roommate to stop sticking his dick in crazy or gtfo.

Also, stop being a betafag.

If dubs you tell her to shut the fuck up and also call her a cunt.

you are upsetting me

>She just came into my room and started talking to me
See? She wants emotional support and will give nothing back.
>Her boyfriend is currently at work
He will reap what you sow.

No. I despise how overly emotional she is and would never be friends with her.

She's also a huge liar who makes shit up for no reason.

Update: She's now yelling at herself, specifically her "head", telling it to stop talking.

What sounds like her hitting herself in the head can be heard through the wall.

Oh. Sorry.

Well, you could call the cops on her. Do a "noise complaint".

That's not me, that's some faggot.

This is why we need ID's

kek

Just when I was gonna abandon this thread...

I didn't say i was gonna stop posting, lol.

Ass rape this bitch, right the fuck now, faggot.

well you have a clear window of opportunity here, kick her while she's down, slightly open the door and start saying shit like "you're worthless, no one likes you, you should kill yourself, everyone hates you"

my girlfriend has panic attacks almost daily
shit is super annoying but it's actually incredibly easy to calm a woman down when they're like this
here is a comprehensive guide to get this bitch to stfu
>IGNORE EVERYTHING SHE SAYS, it's a waste of energy
>tell her, "breathe through your nose"
>if she talks, make her stop
>"breathe through your nose"
>say it over and over until she fucking does it
>if it's violent breathing, tell her to breathe deeply
>rinse and repeat

if it takes longer than 2 minutes this bitch is probably beyond your help and you're in for a ride

please go

This guy gets it

I didn't see the instanity because I didn't know her. My friend talked to me about moving his girlfriend in with him. I was game because usually my friend doesn't date mentally unstable psychotic liars.

I didn't see it until it was too late.

God damn it, ass rape her! And by the way, pics, faggot. Now!

This

>Not giving the bitch 10 melatonin
If you really need to consult Sup Forums on how to make a bitch schlEEP NIGGA then you're as fucking retarded as that bitch.

Never stick your dick in crazy

Ignoring her, but it's kind of hard when she comes into my bedroom and starts talking to me.

I usually just make agreeing noises until she leaves.

Is she a SJW? If not, is she a Liberal?
If you answered Yes to either of the above, be a good friend and STRONGLY advise your "Friend" to bounce the fuck off from her.

Go talk to her. Women usually like to clearly state what is bothering them, right?

Call the cops they will toss her ass in a psych ward

take a dump right infront of her bedroom door then ask her to come to you

I don't know her. She seems kind of stupid to me.

While back she was complaining about having stomach problems. I told her she should try eating more fiber to balance out her digestive system, since her diet consists mostly on frozen dinners and cola, to which she replied "what is fiber? You mean like bread?"

I will be talking to my friend about this when he gets home.

Look Op there's only one way out and that's to bring her shenanigans to a head.

Tell her to STFU or you'll call the cops saying she's threatening to harm you & suicide herself.
They'll show up, arrest her. wake a Judge up to sign a 5150 order to put her ass in a mental ward.
Hopefully he'll be pissed about getting up so early and she'll be committed for 96 hrs.

>It's gonna happen sometime, get it over with now.

Grow a backbone and say loudly some of us are trying to sleep, it's so and so time. Shut the fuck up.

If she tries to come in your room afterwards, slam the door in her face. She'll get the message.

it might sound silly but i promise forcing her to breathe through her nose will at least stop all this annoying crazy shit
it forces the central nervous system into a more relaxed state, in which it is impossible to panic.
if it's too much trouble then forget it, but if you are really annoyed its worth a shot

Lol what the fuck does political affiliation have to do with your false generalizations mr cuck boy? "im special becuz i dun voted trump im not a special snowflake tho" nice work, he's doing as good as you do in life. Winning the job doesnt make a great leader.

No noise for the last few minutes.

I told her to count to 100 in her head until she falls asleep, I believe it's worked.

No - never stick it in crazy and hang around. Ass rape her and throw her naked, manic ass on the sidewalk. Besides, did you seen this mong's pic? How often is he gonna fuck if he avoids crazy?

>triggered
SJW/Liberal detected

Go out there and grab her by the shoulders, then proceed to explain to her how all her problems can be solved by your penis.

Good. And once she's asleep, ass rape her.

Lol
>brings up liberals or sjw in every conversation
>"what does that have to do with anything"
>"HAHA TRIGGERED"
I wanted trump to win. But that's neither here nor there. I hope you're not as autistic irl.

I know you're the one going through this psycho shit right now. But, can we just take a moment to pity her actual baby sitter? Your room mate is fucked dude.

She slammed your room door because she's tired? No words man she's just a baby.

I asked to know more about her to see what type of person we are dealing with, and if there is any hope for a logical and sane approach. The answer would have been a definitive no if she had either of the aforementioned mental conditions. Nothing to do with "political affiliation". Likely futile trying to reason with you though since you are already triggered from a simple question.

Ehh, thread would have had potential if you recorded this stomping and banging. Disappointed in you OP

Go fuck her. Gently though, so she calms down.

OP, have you ass raped that bitch yet?

Be a good person and teach her proper eating habits

>"I asked what her political bias was not because I wanted to know what her political bias was but because I wanted to pretend I knew her in any other way than her political bias"
Wow great detective work inspector cuck. It's almost as if you could have guessed the same thing about someone who is alt-right. Which would mean they are the same. Which means we are back to square 1 where we don't know anything.
>the whole class stands up and claps for your work
>"haha i dun trigger'd everyone"

the answer is clear user, uggo or not you need to fuck her for great justice

I'll give you credit for atleast using a reasonable insult in "Cuck" .About the only worthy contribution you made to the thread I'm afraid.

this is how wincest stories could start hujuck

You're only giving me credit because you use that word in your personal life as much as sjw's call people nazis or misogynist. It's pathetic when you're a reflection of the extreme left with different values.

This has to be a mod no one buys a pass

No. I am just an old Sup Forums user. I wanted to give moot(or whoever the fuck is new moot) money.

its some asian faggot who sells everyone's information to companies.

I haven't really bothered to find out who new moot is, but that sounds typical of a moot, in any case.

Kind of reminds me of my ex's crazy drunk mom.

I'd be in the bedroom alone hanging out and she'd stumble in in her night gown and start balling her eyes out black out drunk.

this

I don't believe I have ever uttered the word out loud in my entire life, and certainly haven't used it in conversation with anyone. Its primary use is to describe cuckservatives like Paul Ryan, who i have not had the misfortune of speaking to, otherwise maybe I'd make an exception and call him that to his face. I consider it a strong insult though since it is the thing i strive to not become, and ofcourse it would be a weak "cuck" like thing to protest being called it in the first place, hence my respect for your insult.

Sadly your defense of SJW and the radical left is disappointing, but since you yourself don't seem to be a SJW there may be hope for you one day.

Post a pic of her op

Then lock your door dumbass and tell her to fuck off. The other anons saying that giving her emotional support is gonna make you an emotional stress ball for her are right.

This bitch needs to god damn unisom.

Dude. Ur gay. lol

fag

I have been here since 2007 and I have only seen someone with a like 4 times in the last 10 years

wait!
stop!
first you have to put pic. so we can give you the right help.
if she is whale keep distance call the police, if she is fappable make her sleep.
is she is doable get her to bed and do her!

Sup Forums pass started in 2012.

this

It has no connotative meaning. You've sucked the life out of the word cuck. It's about as powerful as calling someone a pussy. It has nothing to do with anything paul ryan or anything sjw. Not defending yourself might be as close to cuck as you'll actually ever get.

But keep working on strawmanning me. Never did I say i love sjw's. I didn't even defend them, I clearly stated you vs them, not us vs you. You're starting to sound like aiu. Pathetic.

Rape her

this is a possibility

give her a valuum (valume?) or 2
or fuck the shit out of her

Volume user.

Volume of cock.

WTF, user? ???

WHY haven't you posted her tits ?
OR at least SOME pictures of her
-- WTF?