Good enough to make a straight guy hard?

good enough to make a straight guy hard?

Well, it's nice. But kind of a contradiction in terms if it makes a straight guy hard.

I like what I'm seeing so far, post more?

ikr.
i like making em hard anyway

ofc

But if they get hard they aren't straight. Do you not understand?

You definitely need a chastity cage

I prefer to fuck women but I'd pound that till I nutted deep.

i understand perfectly

I'm a sissy who likes making guys hard too (;

No. The Fact that you don't have a vagina but instead a freaking dick stops every straight man from getting hard from that.

Straight guy here
I would love to eat your asshole and suck your nutsack

> Straight
> suck your nutsack
deciede

would love that :3

It's true tho

No

mm tell me more

how do you shave, and how long does it take? for science

a classic, for sure

Would you fuck me like a cheap dirty lil whore?

it's perfectly normal

WOW I'm not even into feet but THOSE FEET

foam, hot water and a sharp razorblade
but i don't have much hair tho

>good enough to make a straight guy hard?
Nope. Not getting me hard, and I play for both teams, can't see the face.
At any rate, a straight guy would never get hard. If a guy gets hard at THIS sight it means he is Gay or at least Bi meaning he was never straight to begin with.

moar feet in socks/stockings plz

What's so great about being straight anyway? Being bi seems much better

No. It's not. Kill yourself, faggot.

no maybe a p3d0tard though...lol

I only entered the thread to see if ppl were actually engaging with OP.

ATTENTION:
If you are into this you are not straight.

I pray to the emperor that you are all purged soon,

Noone is saying straight is the best. In todays day and age, it's more like Pan > bi > straight > gay, just because the pool of people you can fuck expands, unless you live in places like Texas, where rumour is you can get shot there for being gay. (I doubt thats the truth, but like 20 people from texas said so.)

Nope not from me

I'll repeat my question
What's so great about being straight?

Hi :)

I fail to see an operable difference between pan and bi

hi p3d0fag...lol

Don't know never really saw the point of being straight. All through my sexual life I have pounded pussy and sucked cock, so I have always had the best of both worlds. And with me anyway it is not really sexual attraction with either sex, it is the connection with the individual.

here
let me know if u want more

not even a bit hard

straight guy here...

that pic definitely made my dick stand up.

If I saw that on my bedroom floor, id fuck it. no questions.

oh i definitely want moar

nope

Your functioning the way nature intended, you can have a family who loves you, you dont have to start threads like this in a sad effort to feel loved.

ok, p3d0tards unite...lol

Bi: Likes clearly defined man and women. I met bi people and they clearly said, that if they ever dated a chick and found out it had a dick, or dated a guy and found out it had a vagina, they'd be just as freaked out as straight people are.
They are either attracted to someones manliness or girliness.

Pan however don't care at all. They only care about the individual - similiar to what said. Chick with a dick, dude with a hole, neither, both, as long as it's a person they are fine with it's okay.

moar then :3

great? nothing at all. It's the norm, and if you're gay that's cool with me too. But believing that you are straight while being aroused by boipucci is gay as fuck. As long as you admit this I don't care, but don't live in some fantasy world where being a "straight" male and liking "girls" with cocks is straight.

Do you guys think I could be a camwhore without showing my face? And still make money?

Whuddufugg're ya on 'bout, lad?

That's bizarre to me (the bi people thing). By your definition I suppose I'm pansexual, but I still consider myself personally bi. I'm attracted to feminine women most, then feminine men, then masculine men, then masculine women, in that order. I just have preferences, no hard rules.

Absolutely :)

JESUS CHRIST KILL IT WITH FIRE

where there's a will, there's a way
jooz gun joo, ain't anything anybody can do to stop you gettin' that paper

Jesus Christ. I'm a chubby trap but you should just stop.

You look possessed

more plz

Any site/ebay store you sissys buy cheap clothing that ships discretely?

Prove it faggot

>it's perfectly normal

If you are bisexual or gay it is. By definition you can't be straight and do it though. You can't choose which definitions fit. They define YOU, not the other way around.

butt shot.

Schwing

That's a real trap
>at first sight,we don't know if its a men

ty user.
Gonna wait till I lose a little more weight before I make a tumblr.
Here's my fuckhole.

Only if you feel you need to. Looking damn fine though. Your fuck hole looks really delicious. I would tongue it and fuck any chance I could.

>tørst: posten

your feet are sexy

Love the idea of you loosening me up with your tongue before you slide your cock inside me.

ha gayyyyy

Well, as I am straight I can't really tell ya how you are supposed to feel to be pan or bi, I just talked casually with some bi friends about it, and read statements of pan people. And don't misunderstand me, I just meant bi people can be freaked out or disgusted by chicks with dicks and vice versa, I never said they have to be. The definition of pan really is just more or less " I don't care what, as long as I can fuck it" while bi have a sexual liking to women and men.

mmm I'd bet you taste so good and your fuck hole would be heaven.

You aren't straight. It's not complicated.

>/thread

Both my holes are there to make your cock feel good. You can use me however you like.

Show us your horrific, stubbly man-face, then see how many of these faggots still dig the idea of fucking you.

You won't. You'll post some half-assed response that surely ends with ":3" and continue to feast on the attention.

You're a dude, dude. It's fine if you want to put on frilly shit and garters and stockings, and get spit-roasted in some back alley, but the fact is you're a man in make-up and lace, and nothing else. If someone with a cock wants to put a cock in you, it's homosexual.

I'm not even mad, I'm just tired of this shit. Grow the fuck up and stop deluding yourself, but mostly, stop whoring for attention.

Ass yummy as that butthole looks, tell how are you at bj's. You know how to use your tongue, don't you.

>Your functioning the way nature intended

You aren't functioning the way grammar intended. Should you an hero?

Also, what is keeping a bisexual from having kids if he wants one?

10/10

those fucking feet

MOOOAR

Nope for me, you know why? 'cause your hair fucks it all up.

I mean, if you want to look more like a girl *it sounds like a stupidity but* take care of your hair.
That's my only advice.

never

Would you fuck me Sup Forums?

Not me. At least take a decent picture.

OP's here again

haha. That's nice, keep going

HAAHHAHAHHAA

hope u like my new shoes

oops

Show me that cute ass again, im trying to get off

It's the face and the upper body that'll make a straight guy hard.
Show face or nobody will find you attractive.

*some

cum in my ass plz :3

fuck you degenerate faggots

I'd love to fill that as with cum!