Is anyone here actually playing sports or coaching?

Is anyone here actually playing sports or coaching?

I'm an assistant volleyball coach at a mid-major school, but I played all sorts of sports in high school.

currently a sophomore WR (slot at Y) at a shitty D3 school (2-8 this year, havent had a winning season since 2009)

i want to get into coaching after though

Soccer Right Back. 1,78 good height for it and been lifting for 2 years to keep it going.
Im terrible with the ball, bad soccer player in total, but very annoying and good pace/duration. Need to improve because my average completed passing is less than 50%.
Bigest highlight of career: Scoring one lucky goal (missed the ball with my good foot n it hit my other foot-which i had put specifically for balance- and bounced on goal) and winning a penalty at the same match.

No but I film all the major sports at my school for broadcasting and coaches film. Thinking about coaching youth basketball when I have time after I finish college next semester. And I played in highschool but it's been awhile now since I've been competitive.

How many students/players have you plowed?

i coached my brother's little league team for a couple of games when their coach got pneumonia. went 1-1.

None. Don't want to risk it, but trust me, every coach on the squad checks the girls out.

I played semi-pro pocket pool when I was in middle school

coached kindergarten soccer

striker for an above average youth team, i'm a pacebabby by and large

This sounds about right

Play soccer for local league, called up for U17 NT was sparring for messi when i was 16, injuries fucked me

How are the women on the volleyball team??

Outside of the few black girls, they're all around 7 to 8/10 with a few 9s.

man i wish this was the old days where someone would find where you work and get you fired.

I graduated in the spring, but I played squash at my college. #1 player the last two years on a decently ranked team.

this is a lie. nobody on Sup Forums is remotely involved in sports.. let alone living the dream as a girls volleyball coach

You'd be very surprised.

>everyone on Sup Forums is either a kissless virgin neet or a paid hillary shill

I coach the U15s local team mostly for fun, it's all amateurish and we only play some small local/regional tournaments.
Some kids here could probably make it a Serie C team professionally one day desu. FM doesn't actually help much as I thought when I started coaching.

I'm a semi pro crabcock player AMA

this is the most normie board, not everyone here is a neet /r9k/ cuck fuckwit

Sup Forums is the normie board now, this board might actually be one of the most autistic.

Yeah Shooting Guard For A Team Nicknamed SuperSonic In The Philippines...MVP Award Is Inching Closer And closer When My Team Win a game

I'm a semi professional LoL player

I play hurling, pretty fun memesport. Keeps me in shape and gives me the occasional cheeky broken hand/finger.

I'm Delly

I'm a linebacker coach at the high school I work at

powderpuff game is next week, and yes, I have had a boner during their practices

Is anyone here actually supporting ass?

I help out with local high schools every now and then and show post players moves. Really I've only done this at a couple of schools. Never played college, but I play a lot of pickup and I guess coaches I play against like my p,at style so much they wanted me to help.

I know this sounds like bullshit, but I swear it's true.

is this a pedo thread?

Bit of a mixed bag here. Taught/coached swimming for a few years in England, nothing high level though.

Now i'm living in Finland and I coach football part time, group i'm currently working with were born in 05, they make me feel fucking old man.

I played basketball in high school and college. Now I play in a men's rec league.

i coach my local sunday league football team.

I used to help my long time ex gf's younger sister with weightlifting during my college summer years so it wasn't so busy. She was doing ballet and volleyball varsity.

Showed her the compound lifts and such. We'd go on a slow day where there were almost no people in the gym.

That little firm ass would wear small tight volleyball shorts under her sweat pants and would start taking her clothes off when she started sweating and would wind up with an all too tight camisole and volleyball short shorts.

One time she sat on my lap and felt my raging boner. She just smiled at me. She'd do a lot of these touchy feely shit on me all the time especially when no one was around the gym. Good thing my ex gf wasn't there with us because of her internship.

the money I spent on motel rooms during that summer with that little cocktease. Small, tight and flexible. that damn smooth porcelain skin and the way she made a sound.

But to answer your question OP. No, I hate playing team sports.

i used to play football. we literally played in the lowest league possible. never won. always last. regularly getting btfo 5:0 or higher. plus i was a benchwarmer. so quite literally the worst football player in switzerland. getting drunk after (sometimes during) the match was always fun tho

Goalkeeper for my county's association football club.

Why not?