Cafe slammed on social media for serving up 'racist' burger named 'Uncle Tom' - but owners say they did not know it...

> Cafe slammed on social media for serving up 'racist' burger named 'Uncle Tom' - but owners say they did not know it was offensive

Context: youtube.com/watch?v=3tp9D4j0Fis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350612/Brisbane-cafe-accused-racism-Uncle-Tom-burger.html

ITT: We come up with names of meals with offensive titles in solidarity of Master Tom's Burger Bistro.

I will begin:

1. Paolo's Dago Dogs
2. Ching Chong's Chicken Burger
3. Theo Taki's Greasy Wogburger
4. Sanjay's Turbanly Terrific Turkey Burger
5. Mohammad's Virgin Pork Cutlets
6. Uncle Adolf's Over Roasted Pork with Crackling
7. Pedo Pete's Adolescent Pheasant
8. 3rd Degree Terry's Chargrilled Legs
9. Transvestite Tom's Tucked Weiner (Hot Dog)
10. Vladislav's Mail-Ordered Cheeky Breeky Streaky Bacon
11. Seamus O'Hagen's Drunken Noodles

Dindu Muffins

Mohammads explosively spicy Shawarma

Hugh Holmes Homo Homelette
Jack Parish Backdoor Radish
Brad Austin's Inbreed Prime Ribs

KFC

Pussyless loser (its a type of cake)
:(

The Sharkeesian.

>soup with a base of male tears, shark fin. rapes the person that eats it.

isnt uncle tom an american slur? why would some aussie know what it means

Because he is a cunt and wants attention. He could have just had a word about it but he went to the media.

Outrage culture is a global effort

What book is that term from?

don't apply logic to sjws

I would've just been like..

"It's named after my Uncle...Thomas. He's a parapalegic... fucking ableists."

Isn't it a derogatory term between blacks?

How does this apply elsewhere?

>shop is called Master Tom
"My niece always asks for an Uncle Tom burger whenever she comes in. We thought it was cute so named the burger for her."

What's racist about uncle tom? Wasn't he the guy for the US army posters?

The guy just wanted to be outwardly offended for no reason. I understand if you were brought up in a time and place where that slur was truly derogative but he is an Australian in what I assume to be his mid to late 20s. There is no reference to Uncle Tom's in Australia. He is just trying to receive attention and brigade a small italian expat business owner who is trying to become successful and named a burger after his uncle, Tom. He is a cunt.

Burnt sanders
Half a chicken patty on half a bun, other half goes on a list that homeless people can order from for free, your half burnt to show solidarity.

I'd actually be okay with this. Calorie count in most fast food is too damn high. Its too easy to hit 1000 in a single meal

FFS

underrated post

user, that's Uncle Sam.

Fuck dassum good shit