Why in 2017 childrens are gying from food crysis? UN wrote about, that today situation there even more bad...

Why in 2017 childrens are gying from food crysis? UN wrote about, that today situation there even more bad, than it was in 1945. For food them need only five billions. Why your country don't help to them? rich countries and the richest persons can have even profit! Why noone started to save this childrens?

It's not an issue of money. Logistics and corruption in Africa are one of the biggest issues. And giving them food doesn't fix the problem, it's a stop gap. If we want to help them we need to teach them to be self sufficient and how to level out their population growth.

give them food so they can pop out more children they can't feed? nah

You can do fabrics and farms there and give a job places, create a protection of them with military forces and take even profit from it all. After it noone will die from food crysis, because them will have job, money and goods. Why you, capitalists with money, did not do it?

Why would that be their responsibility?

Or anyones?

>Why
Niggers are as dumb as locusts.

>You can do fabrics and farms there and give a job places, create a protection of them with military forces and take even profit from it all. After it noone will die from food crysis, because them will have job, money and goods. Why you, capitalists with money, did not do it?

That experiment was already tried. It was called Rhodesia.

Absolute kekery

Bump. I want to feed all the people. How I can do it? I am poor and not powerfull.

Kenya can feed itself since it stopped giving out gibs and food without demanding work for it.
Now village chiefs must engage in the farming techniques that are most effective by the few means they posses and dig channels etc and lo it works.

Then there is that kinda famous sahelzone nog who did for free what aid did not by planting trees.

Most of Africa is a terrible place for agriculture.

Not my problem. It's their countries' problem that they can't feed their own people.

>rich countries and the richest persons can have even profit!
That's a risky investment. And since it is known that their countries are run by retards, plus unstability in that region, you have no assurance that the money you invest there will even get you anything.
I'll invest to countries that I know will not fuck me over, like EU members and North America.

user ever heard of climate change which is fucking shit up harder then ever?

It's hard to be farmer and having to deal with vast changes in climate and weather instability because no amount of money can make up for no rain coming at all in the growing season or super floods destroying all your crops.

>Most of Africa is a terrible place for agriculture.

Good luck convincing people that. Either they refuse to actually check it up or sperg out and say a cherry picked as fuck example. Try having to deal with the level of discussion about American environment and nature when people think all of the South is a swamp (and don't even know what The South consists of), California has periods of green/desert periods and don't know what hurricane season is and that all of America has one climate.

I cant understand yooooou

go back to your countrrrryyyyy

Kenya has a famine/drought in the northern area user.

IMO more than anything international university tuition should be dropped for students coming from countries with poorer backgrounds
quality education is the first step towards national self-sustainability

We do have companies in poor countries and we give the workers a few cents so we can be rich

So they should stop fucking like rabbits. Apefricans have the foresight of an insect.

Niggers are too stupid to grow food.
You literally drop seeds on the ground and after some time food comes out. And they don't do this, they're waiting for the white man to help them instead.

But still, they are biologically more successful than you and me.