How many Jews died in World War 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005687
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough..

Not enough

Not enough.

One.
Only hitler was a jew. That's right, you've been lied to user.

Fug, a few secs ahead of me

his mom's name was Schickelgruber. that sounds jewish to me.

Not enough

Zero. They were all put into vacation camps.

Too Many.

They should've been used in the mines

fpbp

>Weajew

6 zillion

About tree fiddy.

600 Trillion.

Around 6 million, it's hard to tell accurate figures thought.
Now back to pol faggot.

>Around 6 million

Wrong.

1.4 trillion

six-hundred-sixty-six-sextillion-hundred-thousand-million-billion-trillion-quadrillion-quintillion-sextillion-bazillion-gazillion

Oh boy another one of these bait thread.
6-7 million now fuck off.

6-7 million

Wrong.

this number also leaves out the countless other groups that were righteously exterminated by the big man.

IT'S 6-7 GORILLION! GOY!

Not enough.

"Six million Jews died in the Holocaust."

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005687

what about the jews that died of natural causes in america? does that count?

oy remember the 6 gorillion antisemite

The number goes up about 25 thousand every 5 or 6 years. I think the heebs are claiming 60 trillion now.
Win the war-write the history

A few, but they were all faggots.

oy vey you forgot a zero goyim

You realize this number has increased over 50 years right? This number USE to indicate the total casualties.

Seriously stop and think about this shit.
How could six million jews have possibly been killed by nazis? Are you honestly trying to tell me that nazis managed to stake one million jews through the heart every single year for six years? I don't think so. And about these camps, do you see any evidence of manmade rivers running around them? No? How do you explain how they managed to keep all these jews contained until they could kill them? Or do you seriously think that Nazis managed to organize enough garlic to be hung up around all 10+ kilometres of fencing? Garlic which would have had to been replaced at regular intervals? When they couldn't even feed their own troops on the front line? Yeah no. You're an idiot if you believe this.

I'm ashamed at all these people falling for Jew propoganda.

The entire population of the earth. They all died. You're dreaming this. Now it's time to wake up user.

Wake up, and smell the ashes.

It was more than just Jews, they also murdered over 5 million non Jews as well.

And where are the bodies?

Took me a second lol

Nathan fielder told me 6million. 6million.

a lot

International Jewly won ww2

Most were incinerated, many ended up on mass graves. You are not one of those people who still believe that the earth is flat, are you?

Who cares?

Lol do you even understand of long it would take to incinerate that many bodies. Not what happened. In fact it wasn't 6 mil news. Not even close.

Bullshit.

>Holocaust
>Real

A gorillion

He's just one of the cadre of deluded cunts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that thinks he'd have been one of hitler's favored children, rather than shipped off to Dachau and gassed like the basement-dwelling degenerate he is.

They'd have slapped an awesomeface on your prison jacket, amidst the emaciated jews and gays and romanis with their stars and triangles, and worked you until your back gave out.

Hitler would have regarded you lower than the dirt beneath your boot. You'd have caught a 9mm slug to the back of your jaded skull while the SS laughed and smoked a cigarette.

Nazis are among the very few groups in history it is entirely alright to kill.

>HFW you attempted to Sieg heil

The exact number was 6 gorillion

do you even watch History Channel you shit

/thread

too few

You're so clever! You also have a tiny penis, you sand-nigger lover.

I am, I don't, and I do. Lebanese girls are hot.

Cheers.

At first, I believed that the Holocaust deniers on this thread are only pretending to be dumb, but then I realized that they are not pretending.

Not sure. They usually take care of the numbers.

not enough

They did this time too

About 4 1/2

Not enough.

Only funny holocaust denial post I've read

about 7 million if it even happend