I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums

I've done pretty much everything I set out to in life: filthy degenerate sex, travel, drugs, wild experiences and pretty much everything I can think of.

What else should I do? I'm bored as hell with life and considering an hero but not before I really do everything

You're asking people who haven't done anything how to enrich your life? Guess you're really at the end. Figure out how you'll kill yourself

Look into paranormal

Learn chemistry.

Dota2, Overwatch and Medivia.

get your flight master license and just fly.

OP, do you have money or are you a poor fag

Sell yourself to the organ trade. You might save people's lives from cancer or Diabenis. I mean not to be harsh but like one liver can save an old man from cancer.

Not a ton, but I do have some. Can't afford anything that costs tens of thousands of dollars but if it entails going abroad or something else under 5k I can do it

Learn to play a musical instrument.

I'm not saying suicide is an answer I'm saying is that give out your body parts to save people. Not sure if this sounds right.

Drink bleach

Played violin for 6 years and piano for 3

Become a serial killer

Teenagers not allowed!

Seconded. This way you will always be remembered.

Late 20's fag mate

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bump faggots

homophobe

bump

Excuse me, please don't post any NSFW content on this thread. Som fucking idiot normies are sitting behind me right now.

Hellooooooo! Anyone there?

Well, I guess this thread is mine now!

I love Hillary Clinton!

Fuck you liberal faggot

Can't you fags just go to Sup Forums?

Travel to china and jump off the great wall

Become a superhero

Upp trälar uti alla stater,
som hungern bojor lagt uppå.
Det dånar uti rättens krater,
snart ska utbrottets timma slå.
Störtas skall det gamla snart i gruset.
Slav stig upp för att slå dig fri!
Från mörkret stiga vi mot ljuset,
från intet allt vi vilja bli. Upp till kamp emot kvalen
Sista striden det är,
ty Internationalen
åt alla lycka bär. I höjden räddarn vi ej hälsa
ej gudar, furstar stå oss bi
Nej själva vilja vi oss frälsa
och samfälld skall vår räddning bli.
För att kräva ut det stulna, bröder,
och för att slita andens band,
vi smida medan järnet glöder
med senig arm och kraftig hand.

Upp till kamp emot kvalen
Sista striden det är,
ty Internationalen
åt alla lycka bär

I sin förgudning avskyvärda,
månn’ guldets kungar nå’nsin haft
ett annat mål än att bli närda
av proletärens arbetskraft?
Vad han skapat under nöd och vaka
utav tjuvarna rånat är,
när folket kräver det tillbaka,
sin egen rätt det blott begär.

Upp till kamp emot kvalen
Sista striden det är,
ty Internationalen
åt alla lycka bär

Båd’ stat och lagar oss förtrycka,
vi under skatter digna ner. Den rike inga plikter trycka,
den arme ingen rätt man ger. Länge nog som myndlingar vi böjt oss,
jämlikheten skall nu bi lag. Med plikterna vi hittils nöjt oss nu taga vi vår rätt en dag. Upp till kamp emot kvalen
Sista striden det är, ty Internationalen åt alla lycka bär. Till krigets slaktande vi dragits
Vi mejats ned i jämna led
För furstars lögner har vi slagits
Nu vill vi skapa evig fred. Om de oss driver, dessa kannibaler, mot våra grannar än en gång,
vi skjuter våra generaler
och sjunger broderskapets sång. Upp till kamp emot kvalen Sista striden det är, ty Internationalen
åt alla lycka bär.

Sweden is the best country in existence!

Read the myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus.

KYS! THIS IS MY THREAD NOW!

Can you describe the sex you've had? What makes it so filthy?

You might think this is cucked but you could go to school and become highly educated, maybe start a business, make some money somehow, and become highly successful. Only downside I can see is massive student debt, but you're gonna off yourself anyway so what does that matter?

Just acted out every fetish and roleplay I can think of. I have a phd. I started a company a few years ago but only broke even didn't make much

well shit mang. Don't know what to tell you.

any piss or poo poo play?

A little but it's not for me, too messy. Looks like it's time to abuse opioids until I have not cash then an hero

Give me your money

>Don't post NSFW
>Sup Forums
Hello!