Relationship Help thread, oldfag here

Relationship Help thread, oldfag here.
Lay down your burdens, I will gibs SRS advice, but only if cliffs no tl;dr fgts

That is such a good image.

Oldfags know best

Should I look for relatoinships if I don't think I'm ready for it e.g. not sure if I can commit?

Post more Misty

I really miss my ex and she just said we're through oneday. We still talk and had a smoke last week. She says she isnt ready for a relationship. Wat do

No.
Also be careful with "FWB" as if you are scared to commit I guarantee you are the type of nigga to catch them fee-fees and get weird about no commitment from them, which sounds counterintuitive but is truth.

She's got her eye on someone else and stringing you along. Sorry bro

I feel like im going to lose my only friends.

Damn thanks for the advice man.

Based user sees the truth.

Stop pushing them away/learn to stop judging your self-worth from other people.

Not that I'm scared to commit, just think I will not succeed.
And such things that you described should not happen if the communication is on point and everything is cloead, like who is in it for what and what are the plans and everything.

Literally just said "all your advice is true, but I'm a cunt and like to make excuses"
Lol whatever you say buddy

I am in a low mood now, I've already pushed my family away from me

Well I wasn't looking for FWB anyway. Thanks for advice.

I was trying to get myself back on the right path than everything just fell.

Exercise, diet and self improvement. Stop being an insecure cunt it causes people to go away. When you get older, you realize family is the most important thing man the fuck up and reconcile. And commit to change

user I really like this girl. Only been 4 months but ive never felt this way before like I love being around her all the time. She is much better than I deserve and has surpassed every expectation I could have had. Problem is im a mess compared to her but I want to keep her around for sure. What do

Kissless 19 year old virgin

Fairly certain I'm skinny but I've been told by some girls I'm attractive (have one underage girl (15) begging for it but fuck that), I have a steady job and good grades, just started Uni though, had a bad rep in HS meaning no girl would talk to me and consequently I freeze up around girls and am super awkward.
I'm sometimes alright but as soon as my mind wanders anywhere sexual I drop spaghetti hard (and it always does).
I'm makig new guy friends at Uni, and I've met this one cute, but kinda ugly so I think I'm in with a chance, girl I'm doing a group with project with.
I just want some fucking sex oh wise oldfag. What do? How approach group girl, we seem to get along quite well...

Well im not the cunt who's asking for advice and then ignoring it. Like I said, if you're not ready to commit then don't waste a girls time who wants that. Figure out why you're afraid of fucking shit up (that's a hallmark of Borderline Personality BTW) and learn to love yourself. You can't love anyone else until you start there

Wow I didn't proof read that first bit all, am on phone...

*fairly certain I'm attractive because I've been told by some girls
*Making
I know I'm skinny

Slow the fuck dowon, is only 4 months. Also, stop beating yourself up because you will spoil this by being too eager/clingy or do some subconscious shit to drive her away.
Breaaaaathe, man

Stop being eager and stop talking to underage girls.
You have a bad rep from HS, so you clearly have some traits that led you to that. Correct those, and you'll probably get some puss. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal too, when you could care less it will flow like a river, and plus women can smell desperation from a mile away

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

Worthy of dubs.

You gotta realize, women are bombarded by beta fuckers trying to scheme their way into their pants. Part of the reason why when a girl leaves you they have 100 cocksharks waiting in the wake for them. Just treat her like a guy friend you find interesting, be funny (humor makes up for so much in the looks department) and she will eventually give you appreciation in how women do, with their pussy.

This gets it, and thanks for the check. Fistbump

Me and the squad all came here 5 hours a day and vocally discussed it in our very PC school, chatting about the hentai we watched last night (no joke, sometimes sitting watching it in the library) and every second word out of our mouth was either nigger or faggot.
Last year though all my friends dropped out and I befriended Chad and he taught me how 2 not repulsing people and I'm doing alright now.

Thanks for the response, but whenever I try to stop worrying about slamming puss I end up making friends with girls then getting very bored with them and stop replying to their messages

How do I know when to make moves? If they're into me? How do I flirt and know if it goes ok?

So the secret is dealing with their inevitably inane personalities for long enough to be rewarded with sex?

Good advice. You dont put much stock in 'knowing' that something works? I guess everything works well this early in a relationship

So unless you go to parties/tinder/out to bars, its very hard to have one night stands with girls-people like to brag "oh I met her in the grocery store and we fucked" but they are memeing or that bitch is straight up trashy as shit.
You have to cultivate a few girls, when they start hitting you up a lot/solo hangs/eye contact with smirks/trust your gut. The worst thing that will happen is they friend zone you, which you just take in stride and find another girl to reap.
Cliche as fuck, but the old "Plant the seed, water it then fuck the plant" is legit

Yeah alright. That makes sense
Thanks user
I'll just make friends with chicks from Uni and see where that leads, I'll just try look for the signs from them

Let me put it to u like this: do you "know" that jumping off a cliff will "work?" Fuck no, but then again why are you standing at the edge of a cliff in the first place?
You put yourself in that position wayyyy before you got there.
99% of the time, your gut tells you what will eventually happen. Your brain will tell you there are red flags. But you will rationalize it with "oh well, yea she told me she's depressed and cuts herself but I think we can move past it." Its like a car that always breaks down, sure its got a lot of history and you've poured loads of cash into it, but one day you gotta stop trying and get a new damn car.
Trust your gut, shoot from the hip, and know when to bail.

Yo that type of behavior is cringey AF and I hope you learned your lesson. People really don't like that edgy5me attention-seeking behavior and people don't like confrontational/highly opinionated people. Just keep shit topical in public, weather/movies whatever. Women are naturally drawn to a guy who 1. Everyone likes 2. Is confident 3. Has got bantz. None of which involves loudly discussing hentai/b/tier behavior IRL.
Also, get racial/homophobic slurs out of your vocabulary, its a HUGE red flag for most people to not fuck with you and makes you sound ignorant

Yeah, aforementioned Chad friend beat that shit out of me.

I didn't exactly discuss it loudly but enough people overheard my friend group that we got pretty blacklisted.

I'm full SJW in public now, Facebook feed is pure feminism so I know exactly what to say to sound like I care, although I'm finding that's not exactly taking me places, starting to tone it down.

>love gf personality and looks
>she is recovering anorexic
>just started treatment a week ago
>took me months to get her there
>fucking draining to be around, barely see her anymore
>thinking about fucking around on tinder
>no specific designs about anything, not a cheater
>is that fucked up?

I really like this girl, but it's been forever since we last talked. We used to spend lots of time together and then things faded. I miss her a lot. There have been other opportunities with other girls, but it doesn't feel right. I haven't felt the same about anyone else and don't know if I ever will. She's with someone currently and has been for a year or so. I'm almost sure she was into me, but I just couldn't man up and ask her out. I feel like I've matured more and would be able to but I don't know how to approach her again, or if I even should.

Anorexic in recovery
You will resent her or she will resent you. Can't save her she can only save herself. Breakup and find another girl sorry, been there for sure. Also figure out why you're attracted to needy women with baggage

She's with someone else, nuff said. Don't be an orbiter, live life and have fun and other girls will come.

Sexual relationship help?

I have a Tinder match coming over for a hookup in about an hour. Drug addict, but chubby, tattooed, pierced, tiny, cute. My type, exactly. Claims to be a total sub/nymph.

It's been weeks since I got my dick wet, and I'm desperate. THAT SAID.. She says she wants to bomb speed before we fuck, and she's totally against condoms..

Do I risk it on a biscuit, Senpai?

... you see right through me
the problem is, i'm literally the only person in her life that can support her. her parents are shit-tier.
i do resent her for forcing this on me, but i do love her and want her to get better, even if we aren't dating. If I pull out she'll probably hero tbh, like 80%.

(Not OP)
I dunno, she seems rather unstable and crazy people shouldn't know where you live.

no fucking way unless she can bring a recent STD screening this is common sense user

I reconnected with an ex from a couple years ago. We had a decent relationship and split because she moved. After two years, were both still into each other, but she infrequently, if ever, replies to texts. What do?

>ex breaks up with me 2 years ago
>terrible breakup
>i was depression, mental hospital, suicide, etc.
>in the meantime she was telling our friends i was crazy, nutcase, and a loser.
>get out, try to make the best of it.
>decide im going to travel to get away from everything.
>have the time of my life.
>get back after a month of traveling the EU
>decide i want to move, the city i was living in before only made me depressed bc ex lived there too.
ff
>am now /fit/, living in a $2900 month apt, driving brand new car, under 21 still. i live over 500 miles away from her now.
>still have her added on snap, facebook, insta. post all my fun times and travels on there.
>she hits me up with the usual "hey user!" last week.
>reply, have a conversation. "user you look like you're doing a lot better now."
>"do you wanna hang out and catch up, user?"
>tell her maybe, ill have to see.
>she doesnt know i moved.
im mainly looking for revenge advice. anything i can do? she's pretty unstable, high maintenance, has been through 3 relationships since ive been with her(im still the longest relationship she's had). if someone cant come up with a good plan im probably just gonna tell her to screw herself and continue living my life.

LOL TOTALLY AGAINST CONDOMS.
don't even consider it. id rather go dry for a year rather than risk catching some std ill never get rid of.

I don't think she is an option, sorry dude.

Lol bombing speed will give you noodle dick, but have fun

Its probably time you moved on. Great you reconnected but communication has to be reciprocal. And if she's still long distance, then for sure move on.

>Unstable/high maintenance/3 relationships so far
You already answered that for me bud

If you keep saving her she will never get better. People need to hit rock bottom in order to change behaviors. And also you deserve better and there are people who are getting paid by the hour to help her with way more experience in these things.
Also when a girl claims she is alone, its 100% a lie. Women have friends and a support network even if you don't think so, they just use that to reel you in.
Also you're being selfish AF to try and meme a relationship from an anorexic girl who clearly cannot have a healthy relationship, even if you want to pretend to be Mr. Deeds I know you want to at least get that pussy back, so stop for your sake and hers.

Also fuck revenge on an ex (petty as fuck) and general advice to all of you: women are FAR better at playing games than we ever could hope to be. They literally learn to read games before they can walk lol.
All those accomplishments in your life you listed to be proud of, yet you are acting like a little bitch-stop caring about her and keep on keeping on. She obviously noticed your improvements, so pat yourself on the back and don't ever hit her up again.

MORE LIKE THAT

Lol
Not advice but here you go dumbass

K so, boyfriend and i are dating for a couple months now, started off as online relationship, but we also met irl in the meantime,
He doesnt live too far away, its only about an hour by plane, doesnt cost much either.
He's gonna start Uni in summer and will move out of his parents house.

Now, he suggested, that I move in with him.
Would be a new country for me, i speak the language fluently. (Which would be the UK)

Well, the problem is, I'm that kinda person that needs distance kinda.
I never liked sharing the same room or flat with friends / lovers for too long.
Like you know, i need time for myself to think and do stuff that i like.

Both of us planned that he comes to my place in a couple months for a couple weeks. Since i live on my own. Not sure if thats even going to work out. Because a couple weeks already sounds like an eternity.
My flat is pretty small, no place to avoid the other.
And i doubt we gonna have to money to get a flat that is big enough to have a spare room for when i need my time off.

What do

how to reply to a message on okcupid?

>trap
please die

at what age do you give up trying to find a SO?

If you need space and are going to another country to live with your boyfriend, be prepared to breakup. Moving in is a huge step, and have a plan for what you will do while he is in uni.
Use him coming to stay as a test-drive, but honestly outlook not so good

You first

Whenever you're OK with being alone for the rest of your life.

Type some shit up and hit reply. Don't be too eager, keep it topical-jokes etc. Honestly I have never met a girl online (prefer IRL and don't use dating sites) so your mileage may vary. Just make sure you get as much back-and-forth as you'd expect from a normal convoy, if she stops replying move on to the next.

>Type some shit up and hit reply. Don't be too eager, keep it topical-jokes etc. Honestly I have never met a girl online (prefer IRL and don't use dating sites) so your mileage may vary. Just make sure you get as much back-and-forth as you'd expect from a normal convoy, if she stops replying move on to the next.

Fuck, that's my problem OP, I don't know who to converse well in person. I'm always too political or into socio-economic issues. I'm also an introvert that works graveyard shifts. I don't have much going for me. Also, slightly mentally unstable, I'm diagnosed Paychosis NOS.

Until you address those issues, what makes you think you can have a relationship?
Sorry man but you got to get right with yourself before you can ever hope to be right with someone else :(

kek, alright man. I'll work on that. Thanks user for hearing me out.

You will be a better man for it, padawan

>have gf for 3 years
>she got some mental problems
>aspergers, ocd, general anxiety disorder and depression
>have been depressed most of my life as well
>the love between us feels like the real deal
>she is understanding, kind and loyal af
>she's in the psychiatric ER for the third time because ocd and anxiety is getting worse
>shes about to get supportive housing
>dont know how far away she might be placed
>know that the best way to support is to be understanding gentle and give her as much space and comfort as she needs
>still feel empty to not be able to sleep next to her
>feel guilty because i feel dependent on her presence
>been to the psych. ER myself recently
>depression practically gone after treatment and medication
>feelings of dependency and guiltiness starting to make me depressed again
>dont feel like she has the capacity to be supportive right now so dont feel like i can be open about how i feel
>starting to isolate myself again
wat do?
feels a bit better to share, but dunno if i can handle long-distance, even though i want to try.

m8 you dont need Sup Forumss advice...

you need to go see a doc or psych and get that stuff sorted out before it hurts both of you

Yeah, got regular meetings with psychiatrist. Will bring it up on next meeting.
Thanks anyway Sup Forumsro

How harmful is lying really? I'm not talking about dropping thousands on gambling and saying it's for car repair, I mean like I don't tell her I do acid every so often or things like that.