Guys in their 20s who are still virgin.What to do?

Guys in their 20s who are still virgin.What to do?

bump bump and another bump

Meh, I have accepted the fact that females hate me so whatever, if it happens nice but at this point I dont care too much anymore

Tinder

>turn 29 in a week
I have a year to fuck or I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Wait and become a wizard!!!

Bumpitty

>make tinder profile
>no direct photos of face
>few matches a week
>one girl keeps talking doesn't go quiet
>put up proper photo of face
>she stops replying
>no more matches

Tinder doesn't work for us mere mortals. It's a sellers market, the girls have the goods and have dozens of men lapping at their feet for them to pick and choose as they want.

Keep going

This. Its what I did and it gave me confidence. I have now been with 9 girls in the last 2 years and the first was the only hooker!

Take a better selfie. Angle, lighting, facial expression, etc. make all the difference.

i can confirm this lol, OP you should try this before it's too late

Check backpages and the dating section for hookers. If there isn't a great selection, try going to a larger city. I've met three on there and they were okay. Watch out for catfish prostitutes using fake photos.

why would they hate you tho?

backpage is closed now I think, try skip the games instead

Prostitute

fuck a chick on bacakpage and have a 10 minute revalation in your car afterwards about how virginity doesnt mean anything.

You should realize, being a virgin isn't a bad thing.
Lots of people suffer with venereal diseases and children they don't want as a result of frivolous sex for pleasure.

Focus on yourself, your career, and rake in the dough. In a few years, when you've built up a good nest egg go out and enjoy yourself.

At this time, if you still want to pursue sex you'll find if women see you spending money and have a nice wad in your wallet, they'll practically beg for your dick.

You may be asking but why is that, user?
Because women are taught from a young age to find someone that will provide for them financially. If they can't they become whores. You will have your choice of any woman you want... but only if you play it smart and start amassing wealth now.

At least it's not Wizard status.

Dunno tbh, I am just very uncomfy and nervous around others

Get a hooker or drop your standards so you can learn how to fuck. You seriously don't wanna fuck up your future chance with a decent woman cos you don't know how to use your penis

I lost my virginity at 24 (am grill). Just try to actively seek out new people and there will be someone who'll take interest in you.
gl hf user

>drop standards

No. I refuse to force myself to have sex with someone who weighs considerably more than myself. If I have to do that to get laid, I'd rather stay a virgin.

They should all arrange a meeting and fuck each other. No more virgins

Fuck off failure.

Try reading up on condoms instead of MGTOW bullshit.

A good start would be to stop using babytalk like "uncomfy".

Go have some sex, dipshit

They're called bar skanks and whores, respectively, for a reason

It's not hard to do

KEK

stop being nice. stop viewing women as people, at least in the same respect you do with your guy friends. Act around women as if you do not have enough time in your day for them. Treat them like they are on the bottom of your priority list and are only talking to them because meh why the hell not. Its all about status with women. If you act like your status is WAY above the woman's then she will want you. I used to play games with my friends trying to see how often i could get them to try and have sex with me so i could shut them down because we are friends, lol. easier than a video game.

Dude sex feels amazing even if they're ugly. And what if you finally get a chance to fuck a good looking girl and she finds out you fuck like a spastic, she'll never talk to you again

I went 2D and I'm never looking back.

Fantasise about girls in public until my dick gets so hard I'm compelled to approach them and make conversation