What's the redpill on Flat Earth?

What's the redpill on Flat Earth?

NASA

Flat Earth is a conspiracy made by smart people to make stupid people identify themselves.

Flat Earth is a blue pill

who knows

What does redpilling mean?

nothing

???

Now this I can believe.

you can find it in

Give that Sup Forums pass back to mommy & start lurking moar...

TL;DR: Matrix you cuck!

I lost the patience to lurk moar years ago. When i want to know something i just ask. Being embarrassed about your ignorance is something you grow out of.

I know that it's from the matrix, but it seems like it means something more to these people who are using it.

>redpill
Retardpill.

ableist as fuck coming from a libtard
oh wait you get a free pass

bump

It's a type of suppository that, when inserted deep in the ass, instilled a smug sense of superiority and euphoria, but with possible side effects of increased gullibility and antisocial behavior. A fedora or red hat may spontaneously grow out of your head too.

.... i sense snark. Might be a false positive.

anyone who believes in flat earth literally deserves to be tortured to death in public for the rest of humanity's amusement.

>not believing in flat earth means you're a libtard

you really are this fucking dumb, huh?

My tin foil hat might have given you a false positive

There's a barrier above earth that cannot be crossed, including astronauts etc.. after many failed missions all nations governments got together to keep it a secret. Why do you think God stopped the people from building the tower of Babel?

ok sure. fine.

but that doesn't explain how you can fly west from California to get to Japan.

which is done repeatedly and on a daily basis.

Truth

You usually get these red pills at a store like walgreens and Wal-Mart. Start with a c maybe cordizone? Anyways you take these pills as a suppository and gases get released inside filling you with a shit ton of knowledge.

we've been to outer space many times

It ain't flat, is the reddest pill you can swallow in this case.

The fact that a flat disc cannot retain heat in the vacuum of space. Also gravity is a thing.

Look at the "live feeds" their are never stars in the sky.

yes there are

Reddit made the term popular. It's kind of a catch-all for 'learning the truth'.

explain the many space voyages, manned and unmanned

No, Sup Forums did

youre a fucking cherry-picking-facts fullblown retard fucking idiot

Nasa could be lying and the earth is still round, retard.

it actually just means "feed me shitty conspiracy theories so I can feel superior"

Can it mean learning any truth, or is it specially used for "suppressed truths" in the users eyes?

it's supposed to be like the Matrix where the "red pill" takes you out of the fake world
it's quite cringeworthy

>their
As usual, a flat earther can't even master English but wants us to believe he knows the truth.

Hmm, okay. Although i generally support people making fools of themselves.

Sup Forums started it, but far more people use it on Reddit. Don't worry, I'm not saying it like its a good thing.

Go out on a full moon and look at the sky. You'll see less stars then usual. The light of the moon washes then out. The earth is way brighter than the moon, so it's the same thing. They are getting washed out by the light reflecting off the same earth. I'm just a NASA shill though so fuck me. I'ma get to buy a new car now because of this post.

they think its a massive global conspiracy and thusly don't need to.

The funniest thing about the passionate dipshits of the flat earth nonsense is that they demand that you throw almost all of history and physics out the window. Any time you share a scientific example of why it doesn't make sense, you are to,d that scientists are all in on the big lie.

why is it gaining so much traction now?

They also stall if you give them personal experience. I once took a plane from Europe to California, we flew over greenland and canada and I'm pretty sure I saw curvature.

We all know it's on the back of 4 elephants on the back of a giant turtle. The Turtle Moves!

It is? I usually only stumble upon one or two flat earth threads each month and overtime it's about 3 or 4 guys being told they are idiots by people who actually have a functioning sense of what science tells us about our planet.

The discworld only exists on the furthest reaches of the probability scale though, otherwise there isn't enough ambient background magic to maintain it.
Great Atuin is great at navigating the cosmos though.

didnt realize this was a YLYL thread .

overtime?
Every time*

Nigga are you fucking retarded? Do you know how cameras work?

The same redpill as any conspiracy
"THEY" are lying to you. doesnt matter who it is. somebody is always lying to you. Power they may or may not actually have makes them a bigger target. It all comes down to whose bullshit you are willing to accept. Skepticism is healthy but problems comes when you become nostic with the beliefs and fall down a rabbit hole of it has to be this way. There are better ways of winning over a public that is willing to ignore massive inconsistencies with what we are told than just going full fucking nuts in a he said she said with the government

The flat earth society is meeting here today, with their happy little lieies, and the right ship Humana is sailing far away with great determination.... and no destination.
Lie lie lie, lie lie lie, lie lie lie

You can't handle the redpill.

No thats actually pretty spot on

/thread

People applying The Matrix to reality, red pill refering to social awareness.

Memelords flock to the term since it makes them feel smart.

i lost