So I was intending on buying a G Pen Elite soonish but I tried a Pax 2 (maybe a 3) at a party and it was pretty fucking...

So I was intending on buying a G Pen Elite soonish but I tried a Pax 2 (maybe a 3) at a party and it was pretty fucking shit.
basically
>be me
>be at house warming
>chopping for a j
>dude comes over
>want to try using a vape?
>I sure do my dude
>people end up sharing that and then another chamber
>I'm not high at all
Also I'm pretty sure they are only supposed to have about 10-15 drags on a full oven but people did like fucking over thirty and i felt no differnce between the start and the end.
Its pretty off putting but the dude did say he got it second time so what does Sup Forums think, are vapes worth it and that was an anomaly or am I going to be wasting $ to not get high.

Pax is for flower, most gpens are for oil.
Pax works great if it's 2-3 people and you have time to kill

I have no idea what anything you said means

do you mean brand wise? because the elite is is meant to be for ground matter only.

smoked js for decades

bought a magic flight 7 years ago was ok
not powerful enough and clunky so used it very rarely

friend bought pax 3 this year. tried it and went and bought myself one same day

smoked max 10 js in 3 months
have 3 oz of vaped weed

this machine is amazing. i think it will revolutionize the way ppl take thc (seniors, newbs etc)

if it broke tommorow they have a 10 year warranty but i would still go another one while mine would be in repair

so much healthier
the flavor is there
get baked all the time dont stink
no shit in the back of ur throat

only downside battery lasts maybe 10min if u use it without turnin it off.. but in that 10 min u can vape a 7 soooo

Never reproduce

Seriously..

I got the hang of the mflb and loved it. If you want something easy because you're a dumbass, keep smoking or buy a volcano.

I have the Volcano, it's like $500+, it's definitely worth it. Don't know about the cheaper Shit though. Wouldn't waste my money on it, get a bong with ice catcher. Go big or don't bother.

pax 3 is not the cheaper shit

its the most advanced portable vaporizer ever

ur volcano plugs into a fkin wall

i bet my pax 3 will blow bigger vape clouds than ur volcano so its not cheap stuff

its new tech

ppl saying get the volcano or magic flight...

like saying get iphone 1 compared to 7

have you only tried those 2 vaporisers out of interest? If not still cheers for the review m8.
I don't really care if I have to learn how to use it or anything, but the one at the party like I said wasn't mine so I wasn't about to fuck around with it plus I had already had a couple of bevvies. Like and yourself have said I have heard a lot of people pretty much saying this about just getting a volcano vape but not only do not really want to pay that much, I want a portable vaporiser, not something as bulky or has to be plugged in the a volcano.

>going full retard

>727044508
>727045426
>727044951
>obvious pax salesman

ive tried all the vaporizers. every stoner in my hood has bought one over the years..

the only ones i considered buying were the mfb 7 years ago because it was the 1st real portable

and

the pax 3 because its the 1st time ive had thw power of the volcano.. but portable

tellin u it changed my life srs i love this machine

bought the g-pen elite a few weeks ago. dont do it dude. if youre used to smoking Js or bowls, it wont satisfy you. you dont take deep drags from it, you just kinda kiss it and inhale slowly, else the mouthpiece will get clogged in a second and the vapor gets stuck, it also burned my lip pretty bad on higher settings.
traded it in and got a XMAX Vital with bubbler mouthpiece. feels just like a small pipe, tastes amazing and the vapor is smooth and cool.
tl.dr: dont buy g-pen elite, look for vaporizers with changable mouthpiece.

lol pax salesman

ill let u know my life

i dont work today (logistics not pax lel)

just woke up was takin a shit browsin b

saw this thread and ive been in love with my toy for the past 3 months

decide to post on b

now stop being salty not everyone on the internet is a pawn

faurk, that sounds shit. I don't really care about the feel of the drag if thats what you mean, punching cones and smoking j's is fine and all but when I'm just smoking lightly through the week i wanted something that would fuck my lungs less and be more mellow so I don't really mind on that front. I've heard about the mouth piece getting pretty hot but not clogged or anything. looking up the xmax now.

My experience with vaporizers has been so weird. I have the Plenty, which is a wire-based vaporizer that you plug in to an outlet. It's the second best vaporizer on the market next to the Volcano, but the results I get vary constantly and I think it's just vaporizing weed in general.

I've noticed that vaporizing weed after smoking it normally is useless. If you're burning green with a lighter, then switch to a vaporizer, the effects are gonna be so minimal in comparison to what you were just doing, much like edibles - which means you won't notice it anywhere near as much.

If you haven't smoked at all during the day though, and are about to have your first sit down to do so, that's when vaporizers are amazing. The taste, how smooth it is, it's unbeatable honestly

For friends on the couch watching a movie, it's j's or blunts. For cuddling up with my girl and watching a movie, it's a vaporizer

It feels like I've been typing this forever so I hope your thread isn't 404'd when I press post

of course vaping will always be lighter on the lungs! but i mean the g-pen is really just like a whisper flowing down your throat, with the high creeping in the background for a long time...wasnt my kind of bag. i experienced that portable vaporizers with a better airflow will get you high faster. guess airflow was the biggest downside of the g-pen.

second that! if you smoke first, vaping will disappoint. if you wake and bake with your vaporizer, youll refresh the effect with every bowl you smoke later the day!

you have no idea how good a good vape is

i put away a half gram in a single hit and dont even cough, and im done for the next 7 hours, after 10 years of smoking daily

pax salesman here

try to find a bad review of the pax 3 on the internet...

i guess everyone on the internet is a pax 3 salesman :^)

also it tastes like nothing but shortbread girlscouts cookies every single time unless you intentionally burn the shit out of it to get the last bits of mostly nonTHC chemicals out

>It feels like I've been typing this forever so I hope your thread isn't 404'd when I press post
much love my man
So do you mean you don't feel the effects of vaping after smoking? Mostly I feel I'll be using a vape for when I want to get to sleep easier, do art, watch movies (minus the gf) and such, when i want to get fucked up I'm still going to use a bong but at the same time I'd be disappointing in a product that doesn't even get me high at all and just a little nqr.
Ah, fair enough, so just to clarify did you experience the Elite to only maintain a background high or just take a longer time to reach there? like, you don't feel you could just smoke for longer using ascending heat setting for a stronger effect?

it kinda felt like i wasted my weed in the g-pen. i felt SOMEthing, but it never got over the edge, you know what i mean? it even made me a little frustrated cause i waited for it and it just didnt happen. maybe i didnt give it enough time, or should experiment with the technique, but to be honest, when i want to chill, i dont want to get a degree in vapo-science first.

pax salesman here

the problem with vaporizers is that they need to be powerful

the volcano and other ones that plug into a wall have all been getting great reviews because they work

all of the portable vaporizers have mixed reviews because they simply arent powerfull enough

pax 3 i believe is the 1st one to really achieve this power portably

for the fks callin me a salesman

would u buy a 2k drone designed in 2009 and sold in 2012

or

a 2k drone desingned in 2015 sold in 2017

tech changes u dumb shits yes its true

yeah that sounds shit, thanks for the tip off mate.

no problem. for that price i kinda expected more.
i actually bought it because a friend praised it to the heavens. but you just have to find the right one with enough power and airflow for your taste. either way its always healthier and tastes better than smoking!

yeah it seems that everyone has a different opinion so it looks like it just comes down to what works for you. I might just wait till I've tried some different ones, one of my friends has brought a volcano and she has invited me around to try it sometime and who knows when I have the money. Till then me and another m8 were thinking about buying a cute, solid glass bong anyway as all we have been using at the moment is a caramello koala make shift one and it's pretty shit and when I'm along I usually smoke j's but I'm wrecking my lungs so even a proper bong at this stage would help.

yeah settling for a nice glass piece could help a lot. well after trying the volcano every portable one will disappoint you ;) those things are top tier. they work for years and are powered like horses. they fill up a whole bag of vapor in no time. have fun with that mate! only had the chance once, would do it again anytime!