So what movie do you want to get an inevitable gender-swapped remake?

So what movie do you want to get an inevitable gender-swapped remake?

Me? I'd choose Top Gun.

What are their names? and how tall are they?

Sabina on the left is 6'0"
Tatyana in the middle is 6'1"

Rocky

Fried Green Tomatoes

Benjamin Button

already happened

Sabina is so cute

Easy Rider

Jesus. I sure love being a 5'10 manlet.
I can't even fantasize

what a great sport

Deliverance.

W.
American Sniper

Real talk? Super High Me. But with a girl who is cute, and not sociopathic or trying to prove some hamfisted point. The opposite of everything Doug Benson is. Just a girl getting really stoned and saying goofy shit for an hour and a half. That'd be comfy, I'd fall asleep to it every night.

So fucking sexist misgonygist pigs, THAT is not the beautystandard that I stand by!

this

I regret not going to my high school's volleyball games more and more every day.

Die Hard

White Chicks

>Men value women so much that they'd be willing to pay money just to watch one get high

This is the crux of all issues in the west.

Welcome to humanity dude
Even in societies where it was taboo to give a shit about women we still fawned over them in secret. That, or we made boys look like girls and fucked them instead.

That is the women that we should make movies for! they are like US!

And holy fuck I need sleep, cause I completely forgot to mention that I would never pay for any sort of media ever. What do I look like, a football fan?

if I bought my gf a volley ball uniform and asked her to sit on my face while roleplaying like she was a high school volley ball player do you think she would do it?

Well, I didn't know I want it... but any highschool football/baseball underdog movie with a female volleyball team full of cuties like this would be great kino.

probably
but then you'd wake up tho

>that girl that said "Ive seen prettier,even asians"
wyte womyn stay angry

They literally become trash after the age of 15. The only reason Sup Forums fetishizes them is because they don't have any real life experience with them.

>girl is a solid 7, pushed up to an 8 or 9 if you're really into asians
>dried up wrinkly bitches who were probably a 5 tops in their youths hate on her because she's prettier
I love it.

that post started with him describing how it's difficult to have sex with korean girls then ended with him bragging about having sex with one

true pottery if i've ever seen it

Ouch! Cut myself on your edge.

Keep in mind those are also the same women who then assure their morbidly obese friends that they are "gorgeous"

Take a complimentary band-aid.

Am I wrong, or are you just an offended white girl? Starting with high school or earlier they're taught that they are the standard of beauty for the human race and deserve everything to be handed to them for no reason other than them being around. The only ones who end up being worth a shit are the objectively unattractive ones, because they actually have to experience personality growth and humility.

>Am I wrong
Yep.

I think your edgy pedophile "joke" comments are shitty and should be ceased posthaste.

Eh, they already popped out their kid(s) and a dildo, glass of wine, and literotica can do the rest of the work. They got nothing to lose at that point.

>ugly whores complaining about my waifu

priceless

>he's not an ephebe
Disgusting. To the gulag with you.

Million Dollar Baby was basically a remake of The Next Karate Kid

maybe Girlfight is a better example.

Disgusting.

If you don't think pic related is cutoff point then I think we might need to fist fight

You're doing god's work user

Chumps, dweebs, and busted roasties are not welcome in this thread as of right... NOW

>American Sniper
Idk about America, but a female sniper movie would be interesting. It's one of the few things in the military that women excelled in. Dr Ruth was a sniper.

Is that so? I've never heard such talk before in my life, but its wild enough I just might believe it! Whose military are you specifically referring to?

I feel like you're taking me for a ride, but that's alright with me. I got a tank full of gasoline and money to burn, babe

i'm sorry that you have a mental illness user

Soviets did it but who's to say who excelled in it.

Start a career in the therapy industry, I guarantee you won't be sorry then.

It would be the soviets.

History is fascinating but I don't understand people who get super into it as a hobby, simply because none of us were around to know objectively what happened and everyone has their own version of the story. Why bother really giving a shit?

I'm fairly ignorant, but Dr Ruth was in the israeli army. I think Russia used female snipers, and of course there's that end scene in Full Metal Jacket

Trading Places, with a man and a woman.

>Excelled at
You mean were less shit at because it's not as physically demanding as frontline combat?

Every post you make reminds me of those dead baby jokes. You're tryhard edgy at its worst. Just be yourself, and don't act like you think you're "supposed to act" just because you're on Sup Forums.

well yeah, that, and something about females being more patient.

Another good point. One that I can conveniently use to go back to my pointless argument about white women being trash. Does anyone here really believe they would sack up and start capping motherfuckers if shit hit the fan in america? Maybe the redneck ones but most would get raped and murdered.

Breh, maybe at my core I really am just a tryhard edgy at its worst. Maybe this is just like... me, you know?

Meant for I call complete bullshit on your claim

its never too late user

kill yourself in real life please

Would you say you're damaged? Are you all messed up?

Did Mom freak?

I have this completely unfounded theory that females start out more anxious and prone to stressors at a young age but become more calm and collected as they desensitize with age and start taking care of the home and children, while males are carefree and just in it to roll around in the mud at a young age but become more anxious and prone to stressors as they age and have to start being responsible for their own and their family's livelihood.

I've sunk to many lows but I'm not willing to be known as the hometown pedo. Thats just too much.

First thing I think about when I wake up and last thing I think about before falling asleep ;)

Mom flipped her damn dipper dude

Blue is the Warmest color for 500
I mean I guess they're not cowgirls
Actually it'd be hotter if they were now that I think about it

Magic Mike

Could it work? Could a woman pull of a disturbed loner? I imagine the occupation being changed.

Newsies