Pro tip: You cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are cancer

Circumsision, the greed, the fact that they are ugly, the fact that they show off, and that they are jews.

proof?

All racist stereotypes, none of that is true

>circumcision
>racist stereotype
One of these things is not like the other.

A young man falls in love with his nation.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with a vision of the thousand years reich. Never minding the communists, he immediately rallies his people, and is overjoyed to find out that they have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the deutschen volke they only look at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the degenerates he rallied is not the same people he fell in love with. In fact, they dont exist in this universe at all. Theyre the idealistic none degenerate counterpart, who have fallen in love with the MC's own vison itself, which too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their völkish spirits. While the two chase their respective enemies of the reich, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INTERNATIONAL JEWRY.

Stop. Bumping. Low-tier, no effort shitshows.

Stop. Just stop.

>sage goes in all fields

this fucker is not even jewish

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

I don't have to prove anything. Jews have been exiled from every country since the dawn of time. You know why no one likes Jews.

They've been forcibly exiled from almost every major civilization that they've tried to infiltrate

Fuck you, my son was killed in the holocaust and its a horrible experience, piece of shit

FINDS A WAY

I see Sup Forums is leaking again.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with Jews

Sure he was! What'cha doing, Rabbi?

jews=sexual mutilation=madness

Keit-ai already has a TV Tropes page, so stop posting it.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

they're circumcising people to make it a currency in the apocalypse so that they are the richest...
>fucking jews

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

No fuck off, i know you're not being serious.

Proof?

Again, no proof of this you stupid man

>Proof?
yes, you

Jews have been hunted since forever yet they still remain very successful. Those fuckers can work hard and they value education.

You don't know anything about me, also who is the owner of this horrible site, there are so many bad things here, why do you horrible people do this?

>this horrible site
Calm down, this site is for laughing