Roast me

roast me

youre fucking awesome.

/thread

You look cute. I would suggest trying to expand your check though, it looks a little big small relative to your tummy and arms.

Shit, Mr beans been hitting the gym by the looks of it!

chest*

At least you made the best of a bad situation. Respect.

playing minecraft with wii controlers

It looks like you're taking the picture in a stores changing room, a bit weird. Other than that keep up the good work, consider joining a sport if you haven't already.

You look like a fucking giraffe

Your nose is just 2 black holes

Your neck looks more developed then your chest.

Not much to roast physically. Need to work a little bit more chest / shoulder / neck.
Now mentally is an whole other thing asking faglets on Sup Forums to roast you... maybe work on that?

work on your posture 24/7, it will help healthy development as you age and grow. abs look pretty big for your body, wondering what you do for them and how often tbqh. chest seems to be lacking in comparison to other regions. front delts surprisingly small-looking even though arms have clear definition. this makes me wonder what your rear delts look like, as many people's rear delts ofren lack in comparison to the front. overall in this pic you look like someone who is strong for his size.

your abs look like a giant erection hidden under a skin tight shirt

your torso is only two head lengths, manlet confirmed

9.5/10 hot stuff !!

hey look the precustomized videogame character had a son.

Learn to shop your head better faggot

You look like an undressed mannequin in a wig.

You look either about to, or freshly molted

I'd fuck you

Jesus. Those cold, dead shark eyes are shockingly loathsome.

probably a 5'5 manlet so your muscles dont mean anything as your not 6'0 or above

Can y'all not tell it's a youtube screenshot?