Try roasting me without using racial insults

>try roasting me without using racial insults

>yeah it's basically impossible

Nigger

UNIBROW

fucking monobrow big nosed faggot with cocksucking lips but no jaw

nice eyes tho

get changed out of your jimjams first

I'll be honest, that did sort of sting a bit...

Fag

Okay, just roast me without mentioning my unibrow or ethnicity. Then try...

Mole mole mole moley moley moley moley moley moley moley mole Austin powers every body

You can't say "don't roast me using my insecurities" for all of your insecurities, it's even weird for just 1, so stop being a sensitive little bitch and get the fuck out of your feelings.

I just woke up, why? Lol

Well, I will admit that they're my insecurities but the thing is that there's 100 other things you can roast me on. So I just want people to focus on something else.

If I really wanted to, I could probably get my unibrow removed

You look like squilliam from spongebob had a nose job gone wrong.

you live in a third world country, you can't even buy groceries without getting shot.

fuck off sanjay

leddit is >>/thataway/

Why is Your mustache on the top of your nose?

Good luck, it'd take a surface grinder or sun powered laser to cut down that jungle.
Looks like 2 black caterpillars buttfucking each other above a poor, broke ass clown's nose that used a rotted pear instead of the smaller but still oversized red clown nose.

A nigger called.
He said you stole his pubic hair, I was about to call him a fucking liar until I saw that it's on your head.
Your face looks like your neck had a hell of a night drinking and eating Mexican food, and that's what it threw up.

motherfucker looks like he is about to tongue punch someone's fartbox

Guys, don't roast a trap as s/he is transitioning.

>shitskin
>moles
>ugly haircut
>baby face
>unibrow
>disproportionate eyes

kys already