Crazy chick thread

Crazy chick thread
Wife with borderline, have pics and stories of a sexual and non sexual nature
Things included to pick from story wise:
>calls me daddy
>impregnation fetish
>was raped multiple times throughout childhood by different men, including her father
>heavily dissociated for years, both of us believing she was several different "people" lots of stories about those
>has almost cheated twice, never actually brought herself to do it and almost killed herself the second time
>we have both raped each other before
>lots of other stuff I'm forgetting

Assuming this is true (spoiler: probably not), i have just one question. Why would you choose to be with such a fucked up person that fuck your life forever?

Lets see her nudes and hear her rape stories.

Borderline personality disorder?

>we have both raped each other before

rape stories please op

wait I think I dated this girl too
>probably says I raped her

First time I notice my wife dissociating
>we're long distance in high school
>no contact for 2 years since she moved away only Skype
>one time over the phone she tells me some offhand confession that she's not always "herself" / keeps saying shit about some lady named "Lola"
>whatever I'm 15 lol
>skyping one day
>she's acting super different
>won't talk about specific things that have happened to her, like she can't remember
>pushing her tits out, like she's trying to seduce me
>lots of suggestive talk
>my dick is hard because I'm fifteen
>about halfway through the conversation I sort of pick up what's happening
>"is this dolly or whatever? "
>I speak like a moron
>her face instantly goes from pouty blowjob lips to crazy eyes
>tell her to let me wife (gf at the time) out
>she huffs
>after a minute or so something about her changes
>she breaks down crying and says she's sorry and didn't know how to tell me

At the time I bought into it because I was an edgy shit who was obsessed with that kind of stuff, plus it got me really hard thinking I was with "another chick" that I didn't care if it was real or not.

more about the rape shit OP, i want to hear how you got "raped" by a woman you sissy faggot, god OP you're so fucking pathetic are you some sort of faggot?
of course you are you're fucking OP and OP is always a faggot

>we're long distance in high school
Stopped reading.

I was an edgy fuck boi who ended up falling in love with her. We're actually doing much better now.

On separate occasions, of course. She used to dissociate into a sort of little girl state of mind and I've fucked her while she was half asleep. She never mentioned it but I knew she was awake enough to know what I was doing.

She raped me once when she forced me to cum inside her or she'd kill herself

This is also the last time she dissociated in the last 6 months.
>one night we get really drunk and blunted
>she starts tripping a little
>starts crying
>starts talking about how she can't hear any other voices
>she starts remembering all this repressed shit
>talks about how her father raped her only once
>she was 9 and her mother had just died
>her dad creeps into her room one night
>crawls into her bed, inserts himself into her
>she's confused
>her mom just died
>she thinks to herself she wants to be mom
>dad is using her like mom
>she tries to kiss him
>he pushes her away, she says it hurt
>just leaves her there and never mentions it again

post moar pics fag

Damn dude, that story made me hard.

More stories on disassociative personalities

This was pretty much when we were at our worst.
>I'm working a dead end job
>she ran away from home to come live with me, I'm super poor and she's not used to living like this
>she's very depressed because I'm always working and she can't leave the room
>is cutting and shit
>I confront her and tell her to stop
>she says the only way to not make her feel that way is to get her knocked up
>turns out she's obsessed because her mom died in childbirth
>I have no money and don't want kids
>she tells me if I don't she'll kill herself
>I get on top of her
>I'm uncomfortable but this is my first time raw
>cum pretty quickly, first time rawing
>feel bad afterwords
>She said it felt nice but we'd have to try again later so she could cum

She didn't get pregnant thankfully

OP your chick is making me super diamonds! I'll take her ! Post her kik or whatever.

First time I did anything explicitly sexual with "Dolly"
>still long distance
>talking on phone with gf
>now that I know about dolly she always wants to talk to me
>constantly steers the conversation to sex
>I'm into it and it gets me hard, but I don't do anything but talk about the subject, as I still saw it as cheating at the time
>she always gets bitter that I won't jerk off for her or anything
>gf a few days later says dolly is making her starve herself and making her sleep without blankets
>won't stop unless I start fooling around with her
>feel conflicted
>gf says she doesn't care she just wants to eat
>starts crying
>fine whatever
>it's just over the phone, but we talk and she encourages me to jerk off
>I cum the hardest I had up until that point
>feel guilty
>she's way hotter like this though

just dump a load of pics OP

>she was 9 and her mother had just died

>turns out she's obsessed because her mom died in childbirth
Wut

sister?

Was literally going to post the same thing. Maybe her dad remarried, and her step mom died?

more likely than sister i'd say

how old is she rn ?
is she still crazy or not ?

water seeks it's own level
not by choice
>gravity.exe

>Mom died at 9
>died in child birth

Here's the first time I had heard of her getting raped. We were dating when this happened
>she's living with me
>4 personalities
>gf
>dolly
>linny, responsible but really spiteful and jealous
>ariel, the little girl I was talking about before, saw me as a father figure

>I'm at work
>dolly was supposed to be hanging out with a friend
>she was defs trying to make me jealous
>later that day I pick her up
>"how's everyone doing"
>"fine, linny is gone"
>they would come and go as they pleased, this wasn't weird
>we go home
>I like to tell ariel goodnight so she comes out
>she starts freaking out
>crying about a man
>she didn't understand what happened
>tells me dolly made linny go away
>I tell dolly to come back out
>ask her what happened
>Basically this guy drove her like an hour away from our home
>locks her in the car and tells her he won't let her go until he gets head
>she still has panic attacks on that parkway
>we get rid of dolly for about a year

She's the oldest of 4 (she has an older sister but that's from when her dad was in the Marines)
Her mom died giving birth to her youngest sister when my wife was 9.

>impregnated bitch in highschool
>marry her out of obligation
>wrongmoveasshole.jpg
>5 years in, sick of her shit
>tell her I want divorce
>literally loses it
>forgets who she is
>forgets what year it is
>starts talking about the kids like their little babies again
>wanders out of the house screaming and crying
>starts tearing off her clothes and running around the neighborhood naked
>screaming at my mom because she's "going to take the kids!"
>manage to get her inside the house
>locks self in bathroom
>have to call paramedics
>they break down the bathroom door because she said she took some kind of medicine but won't say what
>drag her off to the mental health hospital
>spends a couple of months and gets out
>divorced as fuck
>don't have any contact with her anymore as she's legit crazy
>heard from her family that I still talk to that she has these kinds of episodes about once a year now
>never had them before me.

guess I triggered her.

dirty poop asshole she is 100% crazy

I'm 23 and she's 22, turning 23 soon though. We both have problems still but we're channeling it into our sex life pretty well. We have a daddy/little thing now and it really helps both of us. She doesn't dissociate either (last time being just before she remembered her dad raped her)

You're not gonna believe me but I've seen her wash and she's just got a brown butthole. I think it's cute tbh

>brown is cute
die

Anyone else interested?

whats her relation whit her dad now if he is still alive ?

>shit stained asshole
>that paneling on the walls tho

Bet you this bitch and OP smoke meth. And live in a beat down fucking rental house.

You have no idea do you? You kissless virgin.
All assholes are slightly brown.
The only ones that aren't are bleached/brightened.

She avoids him if she can, but never said anything to anyone but me about any of the men that have raped her. She only recently even remembered it, and coming forward now would just destroy her family more than anything. The guy is a rich snob, think of Boromir's dad in Lord of the Rings and make him kind of a neckbeard. He's probably going to die soon anyway, he's always having heart troubles.

Nah we just smoke a little weed my guy. We do live in a shit rental because my family is poor a fuck tho, so I will give you that.

nice mic and keyboard tho, whats the specs on that PC?

Throwing money away. Interest rates are at an all time low. Find a cheap house, buy it, fix it up as you go along, have some equity and build that credit.

Not super great I'm to stoned to remember right now, it's a prebuilt because I'm a moron but it's basically the best shitty pc on the market. Did come with the mouse and keyboard tho.

She uses the mic to make musics.

Jesus dude, I mean, my first GF had BPD but at least she was hot. What the fuck are you doing with this grotesque creature

I will try. I'm in a tough spot because my mom wrecked my credit when I turned 18, so my options are limited.

Moar pics, moar stories.

I love her crazy eyes and she swallows like a champ so there's that.

I mean mine used to take creampies and loads like no tomorrow too but cmon dude, you can do better. Your life is going to be hell if you stay with her. Go find a normal girl who is crazy for cum

Ha because women loving accepting personal responsibility amirite? She just felt bad after voluntarily swallowing the third burst of semen

Force her to seduce her dad and let him go hard on her while you watch?

Am confused.. are you two still speaking/together or not?

Post results plz

Bumping for answers
Get in here op you rocking raggot

Goddamnit op you sensitive bitch

Op is nigger

beach niga

Original Poster Are Homosex

Running out of pics but I have plenty of stories.

>if any persona was out too long they would naturally start getting relapsing
>start becoming obsessive, self harm, etc
>she's basically making personalities anytime this happens at this point
>linny is getting more obsessive, I haven't talked to the "personality" I had started dating in high school for a year or so at this point
>she's having to take breaks while a new persona handles things
>they sometimes had memories and lives she would make for them
>this one had a boyfriend that she could remember (fake memories)
>I'm sleeping with linny one night
>I guess at some point while we're asleep she slips into this new persona
>they havent been romantic toward me thus far
>they're spooning me
>they start tugging my cock
>i assume it's linny
>dig my ass against her
>she's moaning
>i say I love you
>she instantly realizes I'm not her boyfriend and freaks out
>thought she was back home in some made up town sleeping with her boyfriend
>she's crying
>we end up talking
>she sucks me off, best head I've gotten from her
>we fuck right after I cum, I'm really hard because I never asked if I could sleep with this persona so it feels like cheating
>we both cum hard
>the next day linny gets jealous and basically gets rid of this new persona
>never tell her how great the sex was even today

She's sitting next to me practicing Esperanto my guy.

Why the fuck would she be doing that?

See

See

>Running out of pics but
>She's sitting next to me
well get either of her personalities down to post here tell her it's kinky af idk

Gave out the old suck she did

SO you don't believe her personalities are real?

As a fellow man who is with a person with Multiple Personalities I want to know what makes you doubt them? What inconsistencies?

Post pics of your dick in her mouth

Second this motion

Lol her dad lives half a continent away, sorry my guy
These are all old nudes I'm posting, though keep a look out because I'm trying to get her more into the idea of doing request threads/making webms of us fucking. She doesn't know I made this thread, she just said I could do whatever I wanted with these nudes.

All in favor please raise your hand (also be sure to let op and his wife know what you'd like to drink.. Pepsi products only)

Just introduce her to the dad idea. See what fruit it bears.

Aye

Also just a water for me OP

It will bear thorn-ed dick poison fruit

Also mt dew plz

It's not that I don't believe her, honestly it's that she hasn't dissociated for a few months now and I'm feeling conflicted. I do miss all of these personalities that felt like different people, but she's also doing much better so I feel like I have to treat them as not people to make myself feel better about it.

We all know that YOU'RE Tyler Durden lady.. you don't have to pretend to be "your boyfriend" any longer...

I'll see if I can get one before the thread dies, I'll keep posting till then though.

I have a similar issue but reversed. I believe her entirely and I love her personalities. But I am growing impatient with certain ones. Starting to lose interest in her personalities and such.

I don't know what to do, she is complaining I never ask for them anymore.

Fingers crossed that chicks gonna be deepthroating her own strap on while it's strapped on

Diet double dew

Hey OP, BPD exgf guy again. I need to tell you, the biggest spell BPD chicks put on you is the sex.

I still remember the times where I was barebacking her as we did spooning doggy and she was turned looking at me with such an innocent lust in her eyes, and whispered "fill me up". They dig their claws into your psyche and make you love them. I still remember how it felt shooting some of the biggest loads of my life, bareback into her pussy, and her heavy breaths against my neck every time she felt more pulse inside her, yelling I love you.

They give you the best sex in the world because that's all the control they have over you. It isn't worth it

DICK IN MOUTH

DICK IN MOUTH

DICK IN MOUTH

Borderline only? Because I have actual DID and it's a fucking roller coaster, especially when it comes to sex.

Aight boys she wants to bone I'm going to see if I can get pics. Keep thread bumped.

Where you gonna blow your load?

get some closeups of her butthole

Keepin bumped

aint gonna happen - bumpin for hope

Bump

Bumpitsch

Desu

Op is probably getting stabbed to death right now

By Becky the new identity

kek

Damn, is this really true? This both frightens and arouses me. Thanks for the heads up. Gotta be extra careful with these BPD broads.

No joke bro, I was getting a PTSD boner typing it. That's the other thing BPD does to you, it gives you PTSD. And the sooner you get out, the more likely you are to get over it.

Like all the scary memories came flooding back when I was typing this. Want another scary story?

GF gets angry at me, starts crying and getting belligerent over something stupid like a sock was not in a drawer. Eventually I get so mad with her I start yelling back. She suddenly gets really upset and crying, clings to me, then looks up at my face a moment later with tears in her eyes, and says "fuck me".

Being at a stage in the relationship where I don't care anymore, I pick her up, throw her on the bed and raw dog her while she's screaming "fuck me" , tightening her legs around me so I can't pull out and I blow a load balls deep in her.

She lets me go and begins touching herself and crying profusely as I watch in disbelief and horror.ahe makes herself cum and then proceeds to lie on the bed crying profusely in a pool of cum as I leave the room shaken and confused.

Don't do it bro. The images still haunt me

KEK

Bump

Holy shit, dude! Thanks for sharing that story, seriously. I had no idea about the PTSD boner part. Arrrgghh, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by your story, though. If it wasn't so difficult for you, I'd ask to hear other scary sexually-related instances, but I'm glad you shared what you did. Good thing you were able to get out. I hope you can move on and get back to a normal life one day without the PTSD.

Maybe it's best if I stay away. But if I ever do pursue a BPD chick, I think I'll pursue a girl who's outside the country while I'm vacationing there. I'll use an alias with all fake info about myself. I'll also have my tubes tied to avoid pregnancies. Just as it starts going badly, I'll leave the country and vanish before she can track me down.

Any pics of this hot psycho mess of an ex?

Oh I don't mind telling the stories, I can share more if you like. I just haven't thought about them in years. I'm all good now, it was like 5-6 years ago. The thing is you don't know how to stop BPD until you deal with it firsthand

It's all well and good to say you'll avoid it but there are telltale signs in behavior that'll show you if you should flee

There's a reason crazy girls are the best fucks you can get. It's all they have to keep you

Lots, dunno if I really want to share them
In the off chance she finds out and decides to track me down and murder me

Awesome, good to hear you're better these days. Hell yeah I'd love to hear more stories, man. Gimme your worst (or best).

Aside from stories, I got a few questions:
what are the telltale signs to look for?
how did you get out safely in the end?
how do you think she would've handled it if you were into cuckolding or femdom?
what's her ultimate goal.. is it that she wants a slave/servant/worshiper?

Thanks again.