Try to roast me without making fun of my ethnicity

>try to roast me without making fun of my ethnicity
>or my unibrow

>it's basically impossible

Go fuck yourself jew bastard

Idiot

It looks like your Bindhi dot slid down your nose

I mean, you are ugly as hell. What's even the point of this?

If I am ugly, why don't you just roast me then?

>ethnicity
faggot... the guy of the dog?

You have a very punchable face.

You can tell how much of a dumb fuck you are by the look of concentration on your face when you took the photo.

Fucking selfies are hard, huh? You even look worried how it'll turn out.

Get some self esteem.

MOLE!!!! YOU HAVE A MOLE!!!

MM..MMM
MOOLEEE

You are sad.
So sad that even shit roasts on Sup Forums give you a 3 inch stiffy. This is the true bottom of the attention whore barrel.

May this be a warning to anyone following his footsteps.

>3 inch stiffy

what are you talking about man 3 inches is like average for sure

You have a bad personality.

>hey Sup Forums roast me but dont make fun of everything that is wrong with me
i bet your mother/aunt wishes she was stoned to death instead of giving birth to a failure like you

a) Why would this give me a stiffy

b) I'm actually 5.3 inches, not 3 inches

Self deprication about ur ethnicity and unibrow doesnt make you less of a retard than anyone else here on Sup Forums. Makes you infact even dumber. People are still thinking that running a razor down the "space" between your eyebrows isn't hard. And yet you cant even do that.

Bitch, why do you request a roast if you are going to justify it.
Accept the roast, goat fucker

The fact you're making this thread is enough of a roast
Faggot

lol kek

Your hair is sort of sub par go get a barber to do something cool with it, and your eyes are brown which is sort of inherently boring.

Well Indians with any eye color other than brown look weird right

I don't know! You look pretty nice, friend. :>

Sometimes people with your complexion in particular can look pretty cool with different coloured eyes even if its usually either contacts, a mutation or heterochromia

Meh. My eyebrows basically take away any attraction that can come from my eyes anyways though

thin them out too i meant to say that, shape them.

>lol kek zozzle toplel much funy

Like what? Maybe provide an image of what they could look like. I feel like I should be aiming for Ron Livingston's actually lol

Also do you smell bad or have strong BO? Ive never met an Indian that didnt... Not trying to roast just genuinely asking wtf is with that its not hard to smell good

KY

Actually, I get common compliments on how I smell.

id probably just swallow my pride and go to one of those stalls at shopping centres that do it and let them decide

Well thats a plus good on you. Like I said it wasnt meant to be a race thing its just I genuinely dont think ive met an Indian that didnt have a distinct smell to them

Youve given us a picture and then told us not to roast you on it wtf is your problem

Pic related it's OP

No, I said to roast me, just not on my eyebrows or ethnicity because everyone roasts me on those so it's hardly effective.

Kek

Doxx? :^)

your nose flares out like bell bottom jeans

Did it

Yeah that's true actually

Your shirt choice is terrible. You look like one half of the Indian Bert and Ernie.

You browse Sup Forums. That's all that is needed to be said.

It's a pajama, that's why.

>1- Ugly ass upper eye bags which make you look sad even when trying to keep a straight face, which will only worsen with age making you look 50 when you are just about to hit your 30's

>2 gross moles in your fucking face, no girl will want to kiss you and having a fucking mole with hairs in her lips, so your face is off the menu for ladies, sorry this will make you die a virgin

>3 your hair looks like pubs, you look like the guy from Fear the walking dead, but without showering for 15 days and never using shampoo

>4 those neck lines are a sign of diabetes so you must be overweight, this shows that you have a "beer belly" without the beer part, because drinking beer would make you kind of normal instead of the huge faggot you are, instead you have diabetes for drinking mountain dew and oreos, fucking indian fag

>5 you have smalls ears, so even if you did get a haircut you will look like a fucking clown with those toddler ears, fucking freak

>roast me
>Don't make fun of my flaws

Choose one Jihadi Joe

You got a nose that could rival Jackie Chan's nose.

NIce unibrow, faggot

thank you

you look like you suck cock for money just because you love cock

your dad isn't black, it was a baboon

wat