It's a Neelix episode

>It's a Neelix episode

How many good Neelix episodes are there? The only one I can recall is the one where he buys an illegal map because he became useless

Atleast it's not a Worf or Guinan episode.

One word: Naomi.

Those episodes are a lot better if you don't think about how Naomi in her episodes is as old/older than Neelix's last girlfriend.

>and a tuvok episode at the same time

>it's a voyager episode

>not liking DS9 Worf episodes

>It's a Dukat or Garak episode.

i'm on season 3 and some episodes have some pretty interesting concepts and characters and others are just retarded (the ferengi episode/the sulu episode)

overall i had wanted some new, exotic aliums and it's just more of the same bland normal humans rocking the jc penney look
also i think they reference the other shows and movies too much instead of trying to be their own thing. it's like, hey, remember this from a better show/movie? don't do that

torres is an underrated waifu

It's a Data gets drunk and rapes Tasha episode

>It's a Kirk episode

I like Neelix when he isn't being obsessive over Kes, which is too much of the time.

>Neelix on Netflix

Aside from 7o9's necessary character arc, Neelix seems to be the only character that actually had considerable development over the series.

B'Lanna.

But hers went at 200mph and ended by the time Seven showed up.

You're right. Early on she was the voice of the Maquis as well as le angry Klingon. Then just le angry Klingon, and finally le angry Klingon in love.

eh, she's used to it

>It's a Neelix feet episode

What's the little hair fringe thing called? Superman has one.

it a snek

There are a few actually. One of them being the episode where he dies only to be brought back to life by Seven of nine with the crippling knowledge that there is no after life. Neelix has a few deep moments.

Thats my favorite kinda of episode.

Are you watching in SD or HD ?

>It's a pajamas episode

>it's a picard episode

>it's a 'Dr Kelso visits the Enterprise' episode

>Daily reminder that Doctor "Purge The Core" Kelso did nothing wrong

>it's a fucking about in the holodeck episode

comfy

spit curl

RIP flotter :'(

>it's a crazy / evil Dukat episode

The one where he confronts and eventually forgives the guy who invented the super weapon that killed his family is pretty good.

I always wanted them to fug.

Worf is fine, Alexander was always the problem.

>it's a Ferengi episode

Remember that one time Riker murdered two people and no one cared?

>Murderer!
>No, you people are thieves!

That doesn't mean you're not a murderer, idiot.

>It's a Wesley fucks things up then saves the day episode

the ds9 ferengi episodes are goat. any other episodes that feature them outside the ones with that guy who wants to kill Picard, they make them literal cartoon characters.

>Wesley is on screen and/or has lines of dialogue

If I was the single worst thing about my job I wouldn't be bragging about it fucking decades later.