Hey Sup Forums, I have to do a presentation on any part of World War 2 for a Military History class, any ideas?

Hey Sup Forums, I have to do a presentation on any part of World War 2 for a Military History class, any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suomussalmi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Scholl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try and trigger everyone by portraying the comfy housewives as the real victims of the war.

why it's impossible to gas 6 million jews when there were only a few death camps capable of doing 200 veys per swing.

Cover something unique
Talk about China's role, or Finland.

how many death camps were there?

40 gorrilion

Japanese human experimentation in World War II.

The incredible luck the US had when they spotted the Japanese carrier near Midway while the Japs were switching from torpedoes to aerial bombs.

Or the Battle of the Coral Sea, the first engagement in which ships didn't so much as see one another, yet engaged via aircraft.

Or US planes flying 'The Hump' over the Himalayas in all kinds of weather over unexplored territory -- some men who bailed out found themselves being carried UP due to the strong winds. They had flags and diagrams sewn into their flight jackets in the event they were found by natives who had never seen a white man before.

>how many death camps were there?

Zero. No such thing.

The style of the Nazi party and how Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms

>how many death camps were there?
Over 40,000.

Do a paper about how the holocaust was a bunch of diarrhea. Just keep yelling "false flag" as they drag you away for re-education.

do a presentation on Kilroy,the WWII meme

Talk about the jewish civil war and say that, that's why hitler hated jews.

Hitler's and Himler's belife in the occult teachings of Geduo Von List and Helena Blavinsky. There ties to the occult and the order of the vrill.

Do a paper about the UN''s museum of sexual assault and how WW2 inspired it because the soviets raped the German women.

Don't do a paper. Do a school shooting.

Just poop in your hand in front of your classmates and start flinging it at everyone.

Portrait that the russians would have won the war themselves and that europe eventually would have been under communist rule, so the only thing that changed with the intervention of the usa was that they could increase their power thowards a global military power which it is today.
>casulties compared
>german skilled troops in the east and barely trained shitty troops in the west
Also sounds like fun.

my kid had to do a history project about 15 years ago, i wish i still had this, i would give it to you. i wrote her entire paper and drew maps for her and everything. The Nazi Regime, Why Hilter was able to take over a sizable portion of the Eastern Hemisphere was the name of it. she got a fucking A+++

No joke, download a copy of 'night and fog' - show them excerpts in between reading testimonials (e.g. Primo Levi)

My uni professor did this and a third of the students left within the first fifteen minutes. Most of the rest of us were in a stunned silence for the rest of the session.

Seriously, it's the only film that's ever made me feel physically sick.

>inb4 lol jews, smokestacks, hitler did nothing wrong

that was himler and goebbles for the most part. hitler was basically obsessed with being a non com in the trenches. that's why his piss poor command of forces in the field. he was a politician first and a field commander about 12th

if the USA hadn't fed and equipped the Russians, they would have fell flat of their ass. arsenal of democracy saved the fucking commies

>Seriously, it's the only film that's ever made me feel physically sick.
what is Das Boot for 1000 alec

Lies

Have you seen the film I'm referring to?

talk about Nordicism and Racial Hygiene and thouroughly explain why it was / is necessary

Brit glider troops at Pegasus. Point du hoc.

Fun fact: Hestia Landlin filmed WWII with technology that didn't exist at the time. Brought the secret formula for the atom bomb back with her. That's well-documented.

this definitely

ever heard of Archangel you moron? the north sea convoys? we saved Russia, England, China, fucking France. Italy too, they switched sides anytime it was convenient. at least the japs fought to the end. they were and probably still are goddamn animals, but they fought to the bitter end. did you know they were known for lighting prisoners on fire with gasoline before they would even think about surrendering and letting them loose.

where do you live and if by any chance is there someone near him who can lend him a nazi uniform

Hitler did nothing wrong though

there's 2 movies by that name, which one are you talking about? the 1956 one or the 2009 one?

Your presentation. Put on one of those 40s war propaganda voices and do the whole thing from the perspective of the Axis Powers. Put a disclaimer at the beginning, something like that Warner Brothers disclaimer about racist cartoons, because it's important that you don't offend without good reason. You don't want to come off like a cock.

>we

You fought in WWII?

Stalingrad, or Bastogne both are pretty awesome stories.

The fifties one

Four camps were used as specific death camps.
The only prisoner housing was for those working in the camp.

Who's Hestia Landlin?

The winter war is an interesting part that goes overlooked by many people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suomussalmi

actaully, no i haven't. i just took your phrase about a film making you feel sick and trapped in a uboat is about the worst feeling i can get. so.....that is one of the all time greatest films but damn it's hard for me to watch

if what you are talking about is a doc, not a movie movie, then i've seen about all i need to. i am a 30 year student of the european theater of WW2. i know most of it like my hand. but there is always something left to learn

You could take a page from Ordinary Men, talk about how any common soldier (any person, really) can be made to do horrible things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Scholl

Might want to check out Sophie Scholl.

The USA was just all pussies in WWII. my great uncle fought with a US battalion in France and he said half of them was all pussies who cried the first time they got shot. He actually had to execute one fag for crying.

The US had the worst army in the entire war. Still do.

The Battle of Shiloh

most of my family did, my dad, my uncles, my cousins. a lot of them died to cover the rest of the world's ass. get a clue, i'm not 15 years old.

Try the Japanese-American concentration camps in the US, where the government (rightly) imprisoned it's own citizens for havin buck teeth and slanted eyes

You would have to be 80 to have fought. You're 80?

Historic revisionism

We'rebetter off without your family. You sound like a terrible person. I hope you die.

>Stalingrad, or Bastogne
both are fucking tragic and there were heroes on both sides. can you imagine being in the tractor factory or that damn department store in winter of 42/43? that could not have been pretty

Soviets would have won even without US aid. Would have taken longer.
Even more murderous and desperate.
But the Nazis were fighting a losing, rear-guard action by 1943.

The Red Army would've driven them out, but might not have been able to conquer Eastern Europe.

Nazis ran out of resources by 1944.
No more manpower.
Hitler was doomed.

Sophie Scholl was a german high school student who was an anti nazi activist and passed out propaganda that got her and her brother executed by the guillotine. She has been considered like a martyr or hero, I had never heard about her but just read about her a few days ago. A presentation about propaganda at all could be good.

"Offensive World War 2 Memes"
Everyone will remember your presentation forever. You'll be a legend.

Hestia Landlin probably did the most for the Americans.

The number of all the camps that were not inspected by Americans.
Amazing coincidence right

i didn't say i was in it, i said my dad and my uncles and cousins. do you even english?

Start off your presentation by killing yourself with a bayonet.

Compare and contrast WWII with the Great Meme War of 2015-2016.

Would give A+

In that case, I think you should watch it.

It's not so much a documentary, more a nightmarish travel show. If it doesn't haunt you more than Das Boot I'd be very surprised.

>said he was in WWII
>denies even saying it

What is wrong with you?

battle of dunkirk

Das Boot was too one-sided

every point you make is true. how many russians were saved, how many more would have been sacrificed to the german meat grinder though. that's a valid point. hitler invaded in 1941 with 3 million basically over that whole front. estimates say he was facing over 18 million conscripts on the russian side, but he didn't know that. every time he got an estimate of their true strength in manpower, he poo pooed it because he just couldn't believe it.

>shave balls

>Sophie Scholl
oh shit, yes. i didn't remember the name. that was called like the may revolution or something like that, i could look it up but i'm too damn lazy. her and her brother and one other guy led and they all got the blade.

Do one about the museum of war rape

If only ze boot was on ze other foot, aminotwrong?

when you are underwater and being shelled, there is only one side.

This is true. I had trouble understanding it.

Do a presentation about GG FUKKEN ALLIN! just scream about rape and feces.

unit 731. gg.

you should have turned on the CC

>unit 731. gg.
see why i called them animals? mengele had nothing on the fucking slopes.

Writeabout Hanz Guderian or Erwin Rommel, two amazing men

>Hanz Guderian
this man is so so so under respected. he fucking invented tank warfare in it's most perfect form

>>Hanz Guderian
actually it's Heinz i think is how he speeled it. just noticed that

and yes, that is a pun

But now we have lasers. Way better

oh, nice two pair

but even though the weapon may be different, the tactics stand solid. with proper air support and infantry follow through, blitzkreig is just as valid today as in 1935 and will win fast hard battles. stormin norman used rommel's book to plan the invasion of iraq in 91. it just works. until we come up with something that's better than an armored fighting car, you can't beat lightning war. just mount the latest greatest gun on that fucker and go like hell