Should all actor's children be forced into public schools to prevent this sorta thing?

Should all actor's children be forced into public schools to prevent this sorta thing?

What's the issue exactly?
Should have posted his twitter shit at least

jaden smith has made millions himself and isn't living off his parents like most kids with rich parents

Um no, Will Smith has made millions for Jaden. On his own, this kid would lose all his families fortune and starve in one day. His level of retardation is off the charts.

jaden smith went to a public school you stupid fucking faggot

i would love to see how you dress tbqh

yeah, he landed all those movie rolls based on his merits as an actor

No, but all private schools should be monitored to ensure they're not brainwashing kids.

It's not really his fault. It's because his parents are legitimately crazy and probably never acted like real parents towards him.

>omg a teenager with a weird haircut and clothes

you people are fucking squares

>himself

Sup Forums becoming paladins for the status quo is the most bizarre part of this nightmare future in which we're currently living.

Yeah, let's pretend he doesn't make bad movies solely on the wings of nepotism so profound either mommy or daddy have to executive produce the project and spout the stupidest shit ever seen on social media, which is quite the fucking feat.

Self-made millionaires/billionaires struggle a lot for their wealth, and thus develop a sense of humility and respect for hard work. They may enjoy the best luxuries that life has to offer, but they never forget where they started from and what it took to become successful.
Kids of such people take all the money for granted and have an elevated sense of self-importance for no reason.

If all schools were public schools, public schools would be good.

You know it's true.

friendly reminder this is what happens when you don't say "no"

friendly reminder this is why trannies should be shot

Remember your history.

Sup Forums started out with user, on average, advocating for non-materialistic, community and family oriented values, the idea that good people make things, and this is where the meme that Sup Forums is rebellious by being composed and articulate came from; almost the exact opposite of the current mode you accurately describe.

I feel sorry for will smith.

didn't will and jada build a school for their kids and other scientologists that teaches a good deal of l ron hubbard shit?

none of that makes sense you dumb retard, did you just come to Sup Forums in 2013?

Were you on Sup Forums before stormfront took over?

xxl shirt to hide the man breasts and lumpy stomach, cargo shorts with massive leg holes because I have massive thighs, I'm a shut-in neet so it doesn't really matter

Go back to twitter jaden.

He's such a bad fucking actor jesus christ.

His dad was cool when he was young and not such an insufferable faggot.

Face it. your ilk is a mockery of what it is to be family.

>stormfront

>acts weird and says dumb shit
So just like every teenager ever since the dawn of man?

I fail to see the problem. He hasn't gotten anyone pregnant, hasn't been caught doing drugs, hasn't killed anyone, hasn't gotten into a car wreck. He's doing pretty well for himself all things considered.

Think about it critically. Use your noodle. Remember how you were when you were his age. Probably the same. Probably worse. And it's fine. That's a part of growing up. That's fine.

If he's 30 and still acting a fool, let me know. Until then, relax.

Good opinion. I like you.

I had a job, I paid for my own shit and I didn't say thing half as stupid as he does.

I also didn't act half as cocky as he does for going through 20 times the struggle he has.

No. You gauge a young persons worth by his potential and current progress. He remains shitty.

BTW, normal teenagers deserve scrutiny and out downs as it is. They need it the whole let him be attitude is what got you that thing standing by Will.