What metal is good metal? Need more metal

What metal is good metal? Need more metal.
I like Avenged Sevenfold, Enslaved, DragonForce, Ghost BC, Amon Amarth, Dethklok.

Suggestions?
>inb4 faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6UttxEWgk
youtube.com/watch?v=pOiQOOrj-fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aluminium is by far the best metal

Avenged faggotfold isn't fucking metal you pussy

Your right
But if you don't pronounce it: al-loo-minium
Kill yourself

It all depends on what your preference is. No one can tell you what is "good", you have to decide for yourself

on what grounds? strength to weight ratio?

what if op meant by value? we could say gold/platinum. or what if he was referring to best thermal conducting so silver...

OP you need to give us more criteria!!!

Try stabbing the drama by Soilwork

Listen to Meshuggah

Alum. Ini. Um.
Learn to phonics.

Or right side of the bed by Atreyu

Steel is good. I prefer aluminum.

Thought iron would be the frist chose as its used the most

>metal
>avenged sevenfold

take your pick op

Babymetal

Hg is love, Hg is life. It's also toxic.

This is true but I'm already full of titanium and I'm not sure if they interact badly.

That was why I listed some examples even though I knew it'd make
wet his pants.

I'm not trying to have the coolest metal, or brag, I'm just looking for more bands who have a similar sound to the ones I listed. They aren't ranked, Enslaved and Ghost are definitely the top two. Norwegian shit is good.

OP, you are a faggot. All OPs are. But you came to us for help, so I'll at least lob some good shit your way.
>Blind Guardian
Metal 101 here. Listen to their discography first. At the very least, "A Night at the Opera", "Nightfall in Middle-Earth", and "A Twist in the Myth".
>GWAR
Fucking ridiculously over the top and hilarious. This is where the excesses of Deathklok originated.
>Hammerfall
Like a slightly less hard DragonForce, but with 30x the lyrical talent.
>Manowar
Like Hammerfall, but louder and goofier. Also were the Guinness World Record holder for loudest band in the world, though someone else may have toppled them by now.
>Disturbed
Mainstream numetal, but good. Any metal band that can take a Simon and Garfunkel song and make it toe-curlingly good is worth a look.
>Alestorm
PIRATE METAL FUCK YEAH
>Gamma Ray
These fucks do something different with every single album, and I love them for it. "Somewhere Out In Space" is a favorite of mine.
>Puscifer
I'm not sure if you can call these guys metal per se, but it's a side project for the lead singer of Tool. Whatever the fuck they are, they're good. Listen to "The Remedy", and if you like what you hear, delve in face first.

you need Sunn O))) in your life

abandon butt metal, embrace slam

check out Analepsy

not slam, but check out infant annihilator

>posts pic of garbage spray-painted
>fake metal
no wonder you think AvengedSevenfold is metal
kys

Here is the metal

lrn2read
Thank you Sup Forumsros this is what I was looking for, faggot or not. I'm gonna check each of these suggestions out. I knew Avenged Sevenfold is not currently classified as metal but it's a band I like when I'm angry and drunk, which is a lot, so I included it.

And I turned to anons more knowledgeable in the craft than me. Thanks for not being cocksleeves about it.

prove copper isnt the best material ever to be made by the gods
go

`Saright man. Happy listening, and may the grace of Dio shine upon you.

Also listen to Dio.

Anvil - Metal on Metal

Gojira

Look up Vektor's Terminal Redux album

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6UttxEWgk
Agalloch
*bangs deer skull*

Also see pic related

You'd think it was Ronnie James, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!

The Disturbed section... fucking kill yourself.

Dio's on the list, forgot to mention him in the OP. I deserve my shame.

Be'lakor
youtube.com/watch?v=pOiQOOrj-fY