twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW do we stop him??

Oh shit I'm sorry.

How will blacks ever recover?

chucker

Sorry for what?

I apologize.. FOR FUCKING NOTHING

>Cavs already had a FREE Kevin Durant in their pocket

Another display of white supremacy in Trump's America.

I'm sorry Mr. Love I won't doubt you again.

>everybody shits on the Warriors because jump shooting team
>meanwhile the Cavs make the most threes in the league

The Warriors chuck it. Whereas lebron is probably the best point guard ever to lay the game so just gives it to guys to catch and shoot with perfect passes. JR is a bit of a chucker but he's not a little cunt like curry

JESUS HE WONT STOP

>The Warriors just chuck it

Dude, the Cavs are basically built around chucking on wide open 3s. Even more than the Warriors at this point. Look at their roster. It's basically LeBron and Kyrie show featuring washed up veteran memechuckers.

It's just easier to shit on the Warriors because 3-1 and LeBron can get to the rim at will because he can steamroll any defender.

sometimes I pull too hard and rip the skin

Lebron's posse on suicide watch.

Nice picture, excellent post.

I never doubted him been a fan since he dragged the T-Wolves to 40 wins.

>6 points in 3 quarters

Blame kyries selfish ass

Cavs are 3 point team just as much as the Warriors but people are dismissive because "WAHHH CURRY"

My daddy taught us

not to be ashamed of our dicks

>a paint guy drains down 8 three-pointers

Call me old-fashioned and a bigot, but it feels so unnatural and "wrong" seeing big guys shooting threes and midranges all the fucking time, with barely any post-up. Love, Aldridge, Gasol, Griffin, Horford, Porzingis, Towns etc. What's the deal with that meme? It works in regular season, but not in play-offs when you need to hustle for real. That's why LeBron always dominates in play-offs, that's why Love sucked balls in last year's Finals.

you're just a faggot

>love is 3 points from breaking klays single quarter scoring record
>boss negro won't dish him the ball to claim it
feel bad for love desu, and whats more he was clearly the hot hand and only got 6 more points after the 1st quarter, he could have at least had 50-60 in that game and kyrie and lebab weren't gonna let white boy show em up

sooooooo sorry, kevin san

preese forgive for doubt the white race

>yfw Love saw so much memechucking while btfo'ing the warriors that he is now a master of the dark art

I doubt Love is too worked up over that. The important takeaway for both Love and everyone else is that Love is still a top tier player capable of winning a game by himself. For a long time it's seemed like superstar Love was gone and not coming back, so hopefully he'll keep this good play going and make a big comeback.

FOUR OFFENSIVE BOARDS

He finally made daddy James proud

You were told to apologize and still you cant bring yourself to do it even falsely claiming that Love sucked in the finals when in actual fact he played D like hes Kawhi Leonard real clutch D shutting down Steph Curry.
youtube.com/watch?v=XC-mTgXRfm8

what this guy said

Why was James angry?

Can someone clarify how shooting threes is "meme chucking" when it's a harder shot to make and it gets your team more points. Seems like the optimal shot to take if you're good and want to win

>chucking
>on wide open 3s
no thats called taking wide open shots