When you want to start making music but you're hopelessly uncreative

>when you want to start making music but you're hopelessly uncreative

try drugs, seriously

Just write it anyway, the creativity comes later with experience

get mental health issues like me from drug use. i have hundreds of pages of writing due to it. bipolar epilepsy depression anxiety gang here.

yes it makes me special.

I'm a borderline stim addict :|
(Not meth)

Then why did you want to start making music?

>when you are gifted and extraordinary creative but you cant even learn how to whistle

Minimalism exists for a reason

> When you're creative and want to start making music but you have no dexterity to play any instrument whatsoever and a bad voice

What do I do? Should I just get a program like FL studio and play around with it? Do I just learn an instrument anyway despite being very unskilled with my hands?

>when you are not sure if you are really creative or not, but you can't be sure, because you never end up trying anything of what you imagine, because your kinetic inptitude prevents you from playing even the tambourine

>when you try to make original music but then you realize you're basically ripping off your favorite artists

hallucinogens work, or even just weed

you still must be creative to make something interesting and original even in minimalist field.
so much this

>when you're only creative when you need to be (work, college work, etc) but struggle to find the motivation to make music
>getting creative only at nighttime, only to be unable to make music cause everyone is asleep

this desu

Get inspired

When you're afraid to live

this is the best post itt. i was in your same boat a couple years ago op, but i just forced it until it came naturally.

it's not easy but it's do-able

>when you want to start making music but you're poor and cant afford an instrument

iktf

this is such a bs excuse. you can find low-end instruments for dirt cheap. also, you're posting on a computer so you can just download a DAW