Hilarious

Hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=KRzx5ptWeZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=kqz4FYGRRbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WlBBVPMJo
newson6.com/story/30076107/handcuffed-woman-steals-osage-county-patrol-car-in-tulsa
newson6.com/story/34986038/madison-dicksons-family-warned-tpd-she-would-not-be-taken-alive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

typical patriarchy, scared of a strong woman

This one is even better:
youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw

Better version.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqz4FYGRRbw

It reminds me this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WlBBVPMJo

kek
dumbass forgot to read the sign on the doors saying no firearms on premises

b-but muh rights

oh and the cops had firearms

is that a police tactic?

run em over?

they can only charge the car with murder since it was on cruise control

She was ugly, ,so definitely not a loss.

If you were being shot at, and you were in a car, would you not run them over?

i doubt she could aim that well.
the officer was in no danger

lmao the fat woman cop at the end

other user here
as a civilian: yes
as a cop: no. Unless she's on a killing spree murdering other people randomly. why not shoot her with rubber bullets like the guys use in prison (at least in the movies). Do they use rubber bullets on the street? I really don't know.

I may have to add: I only saw the video, that might not be the full story here.

Pretty sure it is, if the conditions are right. She was an obvious threat by firing on them and running her over was the fastest and safest way to end the threat.

Shooting at you and other officers. And you think that you need to wait for a body count? Really?

may be. its a tough one. I'm just saying: running her over was not really a great move, but hey, maybe the only possible one....I'm relly split on this one. After reading the video descr. I don't feel sorry for her that much

cops are told to match the criminals fire power or when possible go one step above their fire power. So if a women has a 9mm cops sure as hell arent gonna break out rubber bullets they are going for the AR-15

ah ok, didn't know that. Maybe its here like that also, but here (germany) you only see cops having ARs when there was a terror threat oder something political is happening

Then why did you rape all those girls? Thought you could get away with it doctor Überman

Madison Dickson

Already in 2015. " OSAGE COUNTY, Oklahoma - Authorities have arrested a woman who stole an Osage County deputy's patrol car in north Tulsa early Monday while handcuffed. "

=> newson6.com/story/30076107/handcuffed-woman-steals-osage-county-patrol-car-in-tulsa

Mar 24, 2017. "Madison Dickson's Family Warned TPD She Would Not Be Taken Alive"
=> newson6.com/story/34986038/madison-dicksons-family-warned-tpd-she-would-not-be-taken-alive
"The video shows she turned not once but three times and pointed a gun at the officers."

>you'll never take me alive copper

That has to be fake. She's not black.