Any good, non-SJW agenda driven TV shows out there? I'm running low here so help me out will ya

Any good, non-SJW agenda driven TV shows out there? I'm running low here so help me out will ya

>so fragile he can't even watch TV anymore
Nigga, u sad.

pls gib

Nah tv is annoying with the sjw and pro liberal crap they shove down your throat.
South Park is probably the only watchable thing on comedy central nowadays

pre-1940s mate

Legion is one episode from ending it's first season, it's been fantastic. Watch on Hulu.

You could always watch Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best.

Anime. The female characters are nice and weak.

Seconding this.

Boycott Hollywood, Disney and MTV etc.

It is really clear there is an agenda going on and everything is fucking gay and stupid anyway.

Try to write your own script and make an indie movie. Have Fun!

hannibal, mr robot, sherlock good shit

You know nothing Matt Heffy.

saw the trailer, it looks aimed for teenagers and people who like comic superhero type of stuff

>mr robot
>non sjw

lul

well i guess it has some cringe strong female characters but its nothing u cant live with

im sick of seeing them put bits of their sjw agenda in every damn tv-show these days, there are lot of interesting shows but why they are ruining them by those bits and pieces is beyond me

>peep show
>rick and morty

Girls
Supergirl

Watch Aldnoah.Zero
No liberal agenda there
It's a show where Earth and some feudal empire from Mars has quite the rocky relationship. On and off again conflict

Not to mention there's an 2 Aryan royal families

Bit old but The Sopranos is about as good as it gets if you haven't seen it yet

its based on a comic, why would they try marketing it to anyone else?

WAH WAH WAH. here's some news for you dumb faggots, the reason they cater to these people, is because they give them the most amount of views/money. So it won't stop, and you boycotting them won't do shit.

Like what?

>can't create their own so they co-opt every show that does well.