Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
Some guy asked me to build him a gaming PC but is going to give me like $100 for a $2000 machine
I wanted to shaft him for a bit more money, but he wants the price of each part to be sent to him before I order them so he knows he's not getting boned

I'm trying to find a workaround though. I wanted to show him the parts list from the most expensive place possible, then buy the parts from Amazon or something and keep the difference. Does anybody know which places online have the most expensive parts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fakereceipt.us/sales_receipt.php
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY&list=PLsj21eIHbB7IzKbmFYZ-uCLPv-XTOf16q&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy them off ebay and bid twice retail

logicalincrements.com

You sound like a douche. Why shaft the guy? Charge him for your labor.

because he's a tard
I see a good way to make easy money and I'll take it

why don't you get a job instead of ripping people off you jerk

What excuse are you gonna make when he Googles the parts himself?

white knights
I'm with OP
If the guy didn't want to get shafted he should build his own PC, its literally legos
If hes too stupid to even google how to build a PC, I doubt he'll google the parts price

fakereceipt.us/sales_receipt.php

Trips providing the useful tools

I occasionally build custom PC's for my clients. I charge labor only and materials.

Generally that comes out to $120-$180 anyway so just charge him for an extra hour on top.

If he doesn't sign your quote them move on.

but if you could throw on another 50-100$ per part and know he won't notice, you would wouldnt you?

Buy all parts off of Amazon from same vendor.
Make sure they arrive same day and same package.
Call amazon next day saying you have email confirmation they were delivered but you never received them.
Get refund.
Keep original receipt.
Profit

I'm sure they have ways to know the part was delivered

gay
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

He has a job, building a PC. He's just taking his cut for sourcing the parts.

No different to any other company

Why did you agree to it? Are you that much of a fucking piece of shit that you try to take advantage of everyone that comes your way you worthless fucking nigger. I hope you die you kike.

Professional computer stores will build your PC for $50. $100 is already double.

OP is just too poor to get a real job.

>too poor to get a real job.
I think you mean too lazy

all these butthurt faggots
Anybody who buys a PC is getting fucked no matter who you go to
This guy might even end up paying LESS still compared to buying a $2000 PC from BestBuy or some shit
You morons act like youre not getting fucked from other retail stores
The only way to not get fucked (on anything on this earth) is to do it yourself.

He is paid 100 $. Everything above is just a ripoff. Kikelike.

People who do bad business get bad business.

Actually this is my first time doing this
It's something to get a little extra $$$ on the side
Kids don't understand you don't make money by being a nice white knight, everybody in this economy is looking for a way to shaft eachother, either at the grocery store or through Uber.

Poor people, lazy people

What's the difference?

No, I wouldn't. I run a trustworthy business and I truly don't have the extra time to fuck around trying to ream someone. Charge him normally and spend your wasted time you are wasting right now talking about it making more money on the next client.

No
Buy from a third party retailer. If it says amazon fulfilled in the sellers, don't buy it from there. Then open a claim with them saying you never received it. Can guarantee you will get your money back.

Furthermore, you will deal with all kinds of jewkikes, niggers, dipshits, and Autists for as long as you're in this business (and any business for that matter. As you're supplying a service for people who aren't as educated as you are on the topic) just give him the quote and move on if he doesn't sign it. Onto the next client.

Or be a clown and tell him you're not interested right now. But don't be a nigger and try to gouge him just because you're insecure with yourself. You will soil your name for getting more business if you do that often.

Look for deals on certain things, buy it, and then show him the price after the sale is over.

I'm just wondering how you can be too poor to get a real job.

so just keep the parts and put garbage in his build.

I run into something similar with my construction/carpentry business.

I can charge an hourly rate plus materials, or provide a bid.

If I provide a bid I calculate the hours for each task and it's another line item, then add a line item for each material. I mark up material 20%, then calculate for tax.

I give a breakdown but most contractors do not, they figure it's proprietary information and they are selling a completed unit.

So in your case, you can list all the specs and all the parts that will go into the build- name brands and model numbers, and sell it as a completed unit they can take it or leave it.

I like to develop long term relationships with my clients so leave it open in case we need to change certain things but it's okay to give just the total price, I may be doing it wrong.

I use quickbooks, so you can set up the estimates/quotes to only show the total.

When someone buys a car, a meal at a restaurant, a smart phone, you don't get a breakdown on the price either.

This would work but if he asks for a receipt you are fucked. I'm sure the guy is retarded but he's gonna catch on.

Thanks you for actual advice instead of being moral white knights
One of the guys sent me a site to print out fake receipts so I can just use that

Yeah I saw that also, that will come in handy someday.

It's okay to mark up materials, that way you know what you are dealing with and get reimbursed for the research and time to stay on top of the current trends.

Some contractors have a clause in their agreements that if the owners provide the materials then the contractor will not be able to provide a warranty on the project.

Also, look at how Apple does it and everyone is on their nutsack- well now everyone but plenty are. They markup the fuck out of their stuff, but they provide a customer service people like.

Many customers are in management, or own their own business where they are the boss and tend to treat others like they are subservient. He's kind of doing that by wanting to see receipts imo, but you already submitted so have to go with it on this one. What if he had to figure out all the parts to use? He would have to educate himself and that would take time, so there is a value there in knowing what to purchase.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY&list=PLsj21eIHbB7IzKbmFYZ-uCLPv-XTOf16q&index=4