Fuck no

Fuck no

one of the tracks is just a 15 minute loop of Murdoc saying "THE BATH"

Damon's midlife crisis

most of them don't have features though calm down

>Mfw because of this every single one of those is better than all the act4etf4tf78w4et79hw4etf90dc o34erf79'74e0d9j
.-4

>inb4 they are better than the album ones
shouldnt be hard desu

What does desu mean
>inb4 Google
I looked it up and all it said was "Desu is a meme used for trolling on Sup Forums"

it's probably going to happen

That would unironically be the best track on this project

"Desu" is Japanese and is really pronounced "Dess"
basically it means "is" or "are" depending on the sentence, and in Japanese it goes at the end of a statement
example:
kore wa Sup Forums desu
means
this is Sup Forums
if you translated each word literally it comes out as
this Sup Forums is
so the "desu" goes at the end of the sentence

I think To be Honest ( the abbreviation t.b.h.) autos to desu and I think f.a.m. autos to senpai

It's the word filter ya fags.

baka desu senpai

liked demon days, liked plastic beach
is this worth listening to?

>wanting computer music on record

No

never see baka anymore

thats a strong sign of this record throwing itself everywhere but going fucking nowhere

Buying digitally mastered music on vinyl is retard mode.
I'm curious about the unreleased tracks though

No, do yourself a favor and pretend Humanz doesnt exist. Not a single song is worth changing your current Gorillaz experience

DD > s/t > PB > D-Sides > G-Sides > Humanz = The Fall

/thread

Feels like a mix between the two. Check out the deluxe version. It's pretty good, couple mediocre songs here and there but a lot of great songs.

t.b.h. f.a.m.

>couple mediocre songs
yep, around 20 of them

desu
senpai

honestly 22/26 are

weeee do agree

Nah, The Fall > G-Sides

sure
I really liked it

desu senpai

DD > PB > s/t = D sides > G sides > Humanz = The Fall

>Most of them don't have features
Doesn't matter because it'll most likely still just be "Damon dicks around on ipad and makes shit pop with gorillaz name for brand recognition 2"
The best case scenario is that we get more actually good tracks like Andromeda, Ticker Tape, and Out of Body and maybe a track featuring De La Soul that doesn't have absolute shite production.
>inb4 it's 14 tracks all featuring Zebra Katz or some other shit tier rapper/pop star

and s.m.h. autos to baka, right?

desu senpai

A few good songs and a lot of shit. Worth listening to just for those few good songs, probably.

Keep Ascension through Momentz, Charger, and Carnival, slam dunk the rest into the trash bin

desu senpai youre gay heehee

So that's why the tracklist on Genius has like 40 tracks and half of them don't have lyrics.Hmm.

Further proof that neo-Sup Forums consists of literal babies fresh off of the boat from Reddit, folks

As long as you don't expect anything similar to the previous albums you might find a lot to like. It's more of a Gorillaz take on a club/banger record than previous albums were, so expect more of a focus on beats over melodies. The flow of the album is more of a playlist but I grew to really love it's intricacies. I don't think it has as many highs as previous albums but some tracks could easily stand among some of Gorillaz's best and most memorable.

Give it a shot and you might enjoy it. Like it or not, the hate is kinda overblown. It's a perfectly serviceable album and it's most glaring flaws come down to inconsistency rather than anything.

>implying that i couldn't have been on Sup Forums for a long time and never bothered to look up what trivial Japanese phrases mean

fuck off reddit

desu senpai baka

topkek

I've been on Sup Forums for like 10 years and I just learned what those mean from this thread

Thats what i was saying but people are still being mean about it lol

this so much

>people think Damon don't know people will pirate them
I know a site where a perfect rip is planned
hold on to your panties

I think it's just Gorillaz threads, fans of Gorillaz are just cancer in general.
No idea why I clicked this thread at all.

I'm not feeling another album's worth of garbage.

you must be incredibly new if you don't see newfaggotery every once in a while

This is about as true advice as you are gonna get

too bad the album sucked. nothing amazing, just a few decent tracks and the rest are boring/shit. 14 new tracks, might be ONE tolerable one with the rate these losers are going at

most are solo so i've got some dumb hope, unless they're all everyday robots leftovers like busted and blue probably was

baka senpaitachi

Where did I say I don't see newfaggotry once in a while? Can't I just make fun of Gorillaz fans?