Which one would you fuck the most brutally?

Which one would you fuck the most brutally?

That solid black brick has a pretty smile.

Fourth from the left. In the arse. Unlubricated.

The one in the middle

far right

middle hipster girl

The hottie in the suit obviously.

Would love to do some forced lesbian bondage with them.

with which?

Your mom

so funny!!!!!!!

ime tala, pederast

bump

The black rectangle

The one in the middle.
>Smallest
>Cute scared faced
>A bit awkward
I would love to see she crying while gaging on my cock, her face covered in tears, makeup and cum.

2nd from the right. I would plug her nose and stick my dick down her throat, fucking it aggressively and without mercy. I would wait until all of the makeup was running down her face, and more mess dripping down to her dress. Then I'd tear the dress off, bring her to the bathroom, and put her head in the toilet. While in this position, I would destroy her ass (unlibricated, like the other guy said). Then, I would yank her hair, pulling her head out of the toilet. I'd stick my dick down her throat again, so she could taste her own ass. Then, when I'm ready to cum, I would make sure that my dick was as far down the throat as possible, so that my huge load shoots straight down there.

But we're not done yet. As she sits there, wallowing in self pity, I would spit in her face, and take a piss on her. Then, I would drag her (by her hair) into the kitchen. I would open the fridge, and begin dumping the contents on her. Cracked eggs, syrup, sauces, etc. I'd make sure she was good and sloppy. Then I would pour an entire box of flour on her, so that she's completely covered and degraded. I would then make her chug some milk, and immediately after, I would face fuck relentlessly, letting all the milk come right back up. Then, as the floor is filthy and wet, I would pull out of her face, and smear her face into the sloppy contents on the floor (the repurposed milk included). Face down, ass up. I'd go hard on the ass once again. When I'm ready to come, I'd pull her face back up, slap it a few times, and cum in her mouth. But she wouldn't swallow it, no no no. I'd make her spit the cum out into the messy floor. And then, I would make her lick everything off the floor, until it's clean. Once it's all said and done, I'd grab some house paint, and paint "worthless whore" across her front. I'd walk out without saying anything, and leave her to ponder what just happened.

oh shit

You wouldn't happen to have more pictures of her, would you? With less clothing, of course.

2nd from left. But she looks really submissive so I have a feeling she'd like that.

She doesn't seem to have the courage to post any sexy clothes with little clothes. But I do have more

righty till she cries of to much orgasms, but lefty will be my new wife

which would you?

left here, I don't really like the others