Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
youtube.com/watch?v=pkd55ws44EQ
imdb.com/name/nm0386944/
youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked what's his face from "Guess Who's Back"

>9. Robert Carlyle - Hitler: The Rise of Evil - 2003
Fucking awful performance and shouldn't even be included.

Also you missed Gunter Meisner from Winds of War (1983) - better known as the guy who played Splugworth in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

oh and the guy in Inglorious Basterds was pretty fucking good too

I'm not include comedy performances, otherwise I might as well put Indiana Jones, The Producers, and The Great Dictator

>inb4 er ist wieder da is comedy

its a social commentary

>2. Bruno Ganz - Der Untergang - 2004

This portrayal of Hitler is so fucking overrated. He doesn't look like him, he doesn't sound like him, he walks around like the hunchback of Notre Dame and he overdoes his hand twitch.

>1. Adolf Hitler - Triumph of the Will - 1935

Nah, his performance wasn't that great. He was overacting. Likeness was alright tho.

Hitler was in serious physical decline by that time and hid as best he could the few times he was filmed.

I know he was but it was still over the top. There's footage of when Hitler was giving those child soldiers medals and you can see he isn't are debilitated as portrayed in the movie.

The guy was still recovering from the July 20th plot, had Parkinsons and was being treated by this total sack of shit (He's be a sack of shit even if he was not at the Fuhrer's side)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Robert Carlyle did a good job with the total and utter shit he had to act out. He wasn't the one who wrote Hitler beat his dogs, manipulate earning an Iron Cross by outjewing a a Jew and making out with his niece.

You forgot GOAT Hitler

WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980'S

What about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkd55ws44EQ

Get your shit together

Where does Paul Cano place?

Once again, I know all of this, hence why I think the performance is overrated. Der Untergang was the first film where Hitler was humanised which has tricked people into thinking the performance was that amazing.

imdb.com/name/nm0386944/

>(851 credits)

Most prolific actor in history? How does he do it?

Mel Brooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k

>Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) was filmed in Germany, but had to import performers from elsewhere to play the Oompa Loompas because after the Nazi atrocities local midget performers could not be found.

HAHAHA fucking kek.

It's number 6 on OP's list, just with the original title.

Danger 5 Hitler >>>> real life Hitler

That was almost 30 years later.

Midgets often dont even live that long.