What's wrong with my dick /b? Fucked some hoe on saint Pattys day, didn't use a condom. How fucked am i?

What's wrong with my dick /b? Fucked some hoe on saint Pattys day, didn't use a condom. How fucked am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

resolveherpes.com/product/back-to-health-minerals-50-day-detox-kit/
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpetic_whitlow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks ugly

I feel like even just a visual check of the whores vagina might have saved you here.

Herpes dude

zits on dick lul

you got the herps man

is this a real picture of your member?

That's actually herpes, no trollerino OP
google herpes sores.
>fuckin skanks without a condom
>Nigga you went retarded.

textbook herpes. sorry brodie

feelsbadman.jpg

Time stamp op

Use a high quality dish soap and one of those steel wool pads to remove the infected skin. Then apply ample amount of rubbing alcohol to kill the herpes. Problem solved.

>has unsafe sex
>gets STD
>goes on Sup Forums for advice

Batting 1000, OP.

Go see a doctor. There's most likely a free STD testing clinic in your town.

herpes! the gift that keeps on giving

Was she hot at least? You might as well marry her now because nobody else will touch that.

Damn dude, good thing I am still a virgin HAHA kms..

That is literally herpes

Wow. That is a pretty good case of herpes looks like it bedded down nicely. You're never going to get rid of it

Herpes is fucking terrifying man.

>Can catch it even with a condom on
>Can catch it if the bitch looks clean and no sores
>Can show up years after catching it for no reason.

I used to fuck hookers with a condom on and I still pray every morning for no herp on my dick lol.

>trust me. I'm a doctor.
Lmao

Its ok OP, the first outbreak is the worst. After that its not a big deal. You'll be ok.

Embrace your herpes and move on.

Zooming out and looking at the bigger picture, humanity is just a herpes outbreak on the cock that is this planet.

Hang in there!

Puberty.

This bro, come on.

The only upside is that (if you're any kind of decent human) you'll always wear a condom from now on and keep yourself from getting something that kills you

has no one ever told you faggots that you can get stds from a pussy that doesnt look like blue waffle?
wrap it up nigger

Looks like you got the herp-a-derp lol

Also it never goes away but fades
I got it in 1985 and now its an issue maybe once a year

To those who have the herps, do you still get laid? If so how

You can easily get Herpes even if you have shitty sub-par sex with a condom.

Do you like blowjobs?

Checkmate.

Also, outbreaks are never on my dick anymore. Moved to a spot higher on my pubes

thank me later

there are 12 known cures for herpes

here's one:

resolveherpes.com/product/back-to-health-minerals-50-day-detox-kit/

>Medfag here
Last time I saw this the guy had to get a chunk taken out, otherwise it will lead to amputation.
>Enjoy the start of Necrosis

use a condom
take your valtrex
never have sex during outbreak

Life is cruel mang, I quit fucking whores immediately when somebody told me this.
Thank fuck it wasnt too late

Do you still get your dick sucked?

Herpes dude here. Not sure who I got them from. But married now, have sex regularly but if I start flairing up I start taking valtrex and stop having sex until it clears up. It's fine. Also try not to let the depression get to you, alot of people have it.

Pop it and post results

I got the herpes type 1 on my thigh (the same one that causes cold sores)
never on my dick

Shit is real
Almost a year later I'm still depressed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW ARE YOU NOT TO THE DOCTOR YET?

>not using a condom while fucking random sluts
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT ?

Ugh. Womyn are disgusting.

Feels like even with a condom you'd get Codie's from the vag juices splashing around

Fucked up part is me she my gf just broke up saint Pattys weekend. We both fucked other people. And so now we have no idea where it came from.

>Pattys
It's Paddy's, you mongrel.
>didn't use a condom
Did you skip sex-ed/health class? Were you drunk?

Medfag here. Did the erosions start as little blisters?

if youve only fucked with a condom youre a virgin
at least op has lost his v card

Don't pop it, go to the doctor.Yeah. It's been three years for me and whenever I have a breakout I get a little depressed.

Yea, all the time. Idk about other people but I never have symptoms. Plus, it's not as uncommon as people think.

Gtfo medfag. We've already figured it out for him. It's the herp.

It's kind of unfair how people with cold sores are not ashamed of it and people with genital herp are treated like cancer

half of all genital herpes is caused by mouth-to-genitals transmission

what do you recomend for candida?

Oh come on, are people really falling for this?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Underage. GTFO.

>at least op has lost his v card
Topkek. You think that's a consolation?

no op but isnt herpes suppose to be on the head of the penis? not that shaft

Nice quads
Also if I had the herp im sure I'd try all kinds of wacky shit to get rid of it

Get L-Lysine man, take the stuff religiously.

Patty is short for Patricia. Paddy is short for Patrick. There's no such thing as St Patty.

Also you have herpes.

herpes can pop up anywhere on the skin

Herpes, see a doctor

For other anons: if a bitch you just met is willing to fuck you without a condom, she's willing to fuck anyone without a condom. Wrap your tool.

What in the fucking fuck. Underrated.

what's up with that dick?

Well I just got herpes labialis. Just a small zit but my lip was burning so I asked a doctor.
Never ever touch your dick then your face. Wash hands a lot. You can auto-inoculate by having virus on hands and touching another part of your body.
The eye herpes is the last thing you'd want.

You can get herpes even with a condom. If a girl has it on her hands and then grabs your dick, you get herpes. Even without this you can get it. I had mine by saying hello to a girl you know. I just touched her cheek with my cheek and then herpes.

Herpes is one of the most infectious things on earth. Even without visuals signs of herpes someone can excrete the virus.

Herpes can be anywhere bruh shit is fucking crazy recently I had some pimples on my ass cheek and the doctor said it was herpes.. I was literally about to kill myself but then it turned out to be a staph infection.
But yeah the shit can be pretty much anywhere around your penis

Are you being serious about the cheek thing? Jesus fucking christ

No it can be anywhere
Mine usually on groin about 2" above dick

Please source.

same here

straight up herpes op

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

Oh yeah, thats the old "herp a derps". Honestly bro, best thing thing you can do is go to the doc, let him give you some cream, and a script for some pills to help.

Hope it was worth it you fat stupid fuck. Honestly, who hooks up with a random chick in 2017 and doesn't use a rubber?

Unfortunately I am serious. I had no luck at all this time.

Ooooooooh boy, you're going to die.

Extraordinary unlikely if even possible

No. Herpes can just be around the pubic area in general, doesn't have to be specifically on the head.

>fucking 3dpd sluts
You'd never have to worry about diseases with 2d girls

I don't think you fuckin frog spawn understand.

You can easily get Herpes even if you wear a condom through that slut deep throating you and spreading oral herpes to your cock like the OP.

bet you got your face in that shat too brah

>implying

No risk, no reward. Real pussy feels better than a hand or fleshlight

At dentist, I insist on those rubber gloves. Washing hands isn't enough. Fuckers trying to save money... "Put the cost of the gloves on my bill."

Joining the wrasslin' team at school. Skin on skin. Enjoy.

saved

It is possible the virus can be excreted from anywhere on your skin. But yes it is rare though. Most of the time HSV-1 is near the lips, saliva and sometimes in the eyes and HSV-2 in the pubic area and genital excretions.

But HSV-1 can become a genital herpes by autoinoculation and the HSV-2 can became a labialis or eye herpes the same way.

hey op, I'm gonna use this photo and send it to this dude who GF I banged 2 days ago and he found out.
I'm uncut so I have a out to say I trolling but will be good for lulz

In my opinion, STDs are proof that there is no god. Why give us these beautiful pleasure mechanisms and then randomly strike us with diseases for using them?

nice. you got the gift that keeps on giving

>Had sex with a girl once
>Girl over me on the bed
>She started rubbing her pussy against my cock (no rubber)
>She says she likes it
>ask her if she is clean
>girl says she is tested and shit and her father is a medfag
>okay_then.herp
>great_sex.jpg

>1 month later - nothing happens

are you mister green dick?

You're right to do it because even dentist can get herpes on their hands by touching lips or saliva of infected customers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpetic_whitlow

Dat nigga got herpes!!!! Cut it off

Op has definately killed himself. Dat pussy is never worth it

>1 month later - started having sex with another girl
>no_rubbers
>she's almost a girlfriend
>right after a nice fuck she got a sore on her clit
>oh_shit.jpg
>did I passed it to her?
>she received oral from a friend 2 days before we had sex
>six months after this - i had a herp outbreak on my thigh

Is it usually a cluster of pimples? I get pimples here and there on my ass because I am lazy all day getting fatter sitting in a computer chair, but it is nowhere near the pics like in this thread.

>"Womyn"
>"Codie's"
>"vag juices splashing around"

single biggest retardfaggot on Sup Forums today

How fucked are you?

Royally, "St Pattys" day ffs...I hope some mad Provo puts an Armalite up yer chuff and pulls the trigger. Septic cunt.