Name one character who can beat the Punisher

Name one character who can beat the Punisher.

Protip: You cant.

The beyonders, you edgy fuck

Dredd

Superman

Deadpool, you dumbass.

Nope.

Unfortunately this

punisher's mama

Did someone say 'edgy'?

pretty much everybody...

The feminist movement. waiting until punisher is rebooted as a woman

even daredevil did and he is blind...

Logan

>he is blind
>implying that's a weakness

I bet illusion powered villains would hate the fucker.

suck a dick OP, a fucking blind catholic lawyer could beat his sorry ass

spike spiegel

Goku

You guys are fucking idiots. Daredevil isn't taking swings in the dark. He has other ways of seeing.

well, but the punisher isn't illusion powered... he has guns and I wouldn't call it a challange shoting a blind guy...

I know you mental midget, but despite the fact that daredevil has other senses, it is still factually accurate to say that he is a blind man, you fucking moron

Goku

Deadpool

Goku.

Cletus Kasady. Cletus is the strongest character in all of comics, he could kill everyone.

checked

Goku would in up in a dumpster.

Sentry

BATMAN

in conclusion...

He is still physically blind you fucking tardcart.

well played

Yeah, he'd probably be hungry enough to go dumpster-diving after he won the fight. Dude has an appetite.

in conclusion...

Kekkin

umad?

>discount vemon
hmm

any of these guys

"umad," truly the best of comebacks from a salty bitch who still has fucking ifunny watermarks!

fucking lol!

>literally 1000x stronger than Venom

David Brent in full-on cringe mode. It is the Punisher's only weakness.

>best of comebacks
>using salty

Harry Dresden

>implying brent isnt one of the elder gods in human form

stay unwoke

Hey guys, I found lunch.

Depends on whose writing the story. Fuck, Marvel probably has a script for their entire universe dying at the hands of Howard the Duck.

bitches, please

What about the Elda.....never mind.

Probably already written by Bendis. That fuckwad.

I'm watching the Daredevil show on Netflix. Just me or is he a fucking bitch? What kind of pussy just doesn't kill the bad guys?
Also who the muscley guy Stick was talking to?

Go to sleep, grandpa.

Haven't read Ennis' run on the Punisher have you?

He has actually been bested by the Punisher. Got his nuts shot off and a steam roller parked on his head

go hide in warp web again

Why are there 2 flashes?

He isn't literally 1000x stronger, but he is more powerful, but Cletus is also retarded trailer trash

Well obviously Superman would destroy him but i suppose that's cheating.

Fucking seriously though. Motherfucker has the nerve to put Nova in universal purgatory.

He didn't need to "go down in a blaze of glory" especially after volume 3. He needed another badass volume of ass kicking.

Batman you cuck

Marvel CU takes a lot of liberties, in the comics Stick was in charge in the show he appears not to. And Daredevil never killed because he's Catholic

We'll Superman has been nerfed recently, with Prep time I'm sure Castle could beat him. He's like a more psychotic and willing to kill Batman. Not as smart, but still as ambitious

Gohan #strongest guy in universe mfucking bitch go kill yourself

Check my trips!

all of them

Daken did kill him once, so there is that.

Matt becoming Daredevil in the Netflix series is similar to what Batman had to go through when he became a vigilante.
I think that aside from the clear morals they hold up for themselves, they are still willing to break bones to get the job done.

Now imagine if they both started killing. Morals or no, the police force would crash down harder on them than ever before. If you've seen cw's Arrow, or Luke Cage (or just read any comics tbh) the police force in those shows have at one point had shoot to kill orders and the tools to get the job done. To me, it's less about being a goodie goodie and more about public appearance.

Wot? Why not. The punisher is just some dude. He's not even rich.

>Name one character who can beat the Punisher.

My dick

Shadman

the hulk you retard

Yea, but if you'll recall, Frank even said that the reason he did that was because he knew he was no match for Logan, and that was just a means to buy time and put as much distance between them as possible. It was quite unnecessary though I'd say.

Basically like all comic book characters the Punisher has been made incredibly powerful for just a man.

Just to like summarize what is going on as a whole, every good writer has the ability to believably make a mundane character incredibly powerful, Ennis did it to the Punisher in a believable manner. A lot of people have done it to other characters throughout the years and if we cite specific instances then yeah the most powerful Punisher could probably beat the middle ground of most characters or even their lowest points, but he couldn't beat their most powerful most likely

psst anime doesn't count you fucking wapanese loser

This.

True, but I'd count that as a loss for Logan, plus Ennis' Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe has him believably kill the whole Marvel Pantheon.

But I feel like I summarized my main points here already

Red Hood

punisher like batman is a total badass but with no powers, the only thing they have over anyone else that keeps them on top is superior tactics, give them time to prepare and they will fuck the face of pretty much anyone, take that time away and force them into a situation they are sorely unprepared for though, like say a dead end against literally anyone with formidable enough powers of strength, speed or durability and it becomes a one sided fight.

Daredevil's beaten the Punisher, hasn't he?

In the comics, I mean.

Jason is a bitch.

Literally finished the second book last night. Nigga don't play.

>Luke Cage
Is this series worth watching?
I'd kill to get a comic show about a "villain"

okay bro

you must be new to comics, one is Wally West the other is Barry Allen.

He can even fight Cap to a standstill if need be

They have beaten each other

>Is this series worth watching?
It's slow at the beginning and the main bad guy(s) aren't as cool as the villains in Dardevil, Iron Fist, or Jessica Jones.

See this

he is basically Punisher trained by Batman.

I think the characters who best represent this are Captain America, Batman, Cyclops, and Doctor Doom.

There is more to a fight than muscle alone. There is strategy involved.

>tfw superman has one of the most basic and easy to exploit weaknesses out of any hero ever

Kryptonite bullet to the fucking skull at 1km through a scope

just bait him with some trap he has to save some plebs from

yeah i know i just went overkill

something a sandnigger would say

In a DC Online cinematic Lex killed him with a kryptonite spear or some shit like that.
He just had to make Wonder Woman scream like a bitch.

Harry potter
Masterchief
Jesus
Ed from ed, edd and eddy
Arceus
Any Z fighter
Saitama
List goes on

he can hear things lightyears away, see through the entire planet, move way beyond the speed of light

you think a bullet would get him? really?

I wouldn't call that canon though, like Injustice isn't canon

Superman is Superman. Alternate universes don't make him any weaker.