What's up my dudes I found this outside Dubs decides what I do with it

What's up my dudes I found this outside Dubs decides what I do with it

looks like some undeveloped shit. hows da smell?

Make a mohito out of it.

Pretty weird it kinda smells like a wet forest

Update I'm pretty sure it's weed :/

its undeveloped, not having thc. you took it off too early, wherever you are its august right now lol.

Smoke it looks yum

How ?

You should eat it. It's good fiber for you

pop can smoke sesh.

gl user

grind up and snort

Pop can any kind of can and how does it work?

feelswinrarman

You put the pop can up your ass then roll a joint

What do from here ?

Noob,I got some speed

lucky shitter
fucking grind it, roll it in rizzla and smoke it

smoke it

lsd

Grind it / cut it into tiny pieces - as tiny as you can, take a piece of tin foil and poke holes in it, put weed inside, take a tube or something and put the weed + tin foil at the end, light, inhale deeply into your lungs, get high as fuck, enjoy.
In two hours you'll be sober again, feeling great.

excuse me bitch you have to grind it up and snort it

id say use an apple. no joke ive smoked from an apple before but i dont know how the can method works

my nigga did they lace cardboard why that shit so thick?

it just looks like weed

you can even see the trichomes

the other user is retarded just smoke it faggot

No tubes :/ what do next?

winrar

Poke some holes on the side of the can, close to the bottom and depress it a little so you create a bowl-like crater. put your mouth on the can opening and use a lighter to light the weed, pull into your lungs, hold your breath for 5 seconds, exhale, get rekt. Have fun.

stick it up your ass

press a dent in the side of the can near the bottom, poke some small holes then grind up some weed, light and inhale through the opening

Also don't smoke the whole bud. I assume it's your first time, so you can probably get high a few times off of that

Did I do it right?

Yeah boy, did you inhale properly? It'll hit you in around 10 minutes if you did

OP use something that makes tiny holes. not a pen.

yeah it will do the job

I hit it quite a few times I'm not feeling anything is this weed?

Yep, that's marijuana. The trick is to really inhale it deeply into your lungs, like as deep as you can. The bigger the hit, the higher you'll get

Update I'm fuckin high thanks Sup Forums

Enjoy it, dude. Weed is an amazing drug. Chill out, listen to music, watch cartoons, and grab some food. Wish I had some weed too now

>be OP
>be stoned

I'm dying rn lol

100 percent thats weed bro. now chill and listen to your favourite music or watch funny shit and have fun

I love it when Sup Forums comes together, have fun OP

Hahahahaha but your still writing ro Sup Forums alone hahahaha lonely friendless bastard hahahaha kill your self

Sup Forums how can we get OP to laugh his lugns out?

nice thread bois

r/wholesomememes

Op here what the fuck are you guys still doing here

What the fuck are YOU still doing here?

Round 2 fight!

make sure you smoke it til it's white/grey ash, please don't waste it or you'll make me cry

moar

Shove it up your ass then suck on it.

I won't waste any don't worry

this op, hit it until it can't be hit anymore

dude cant you just go to the fucking corner store an pick up some rolling papes? come on man this shit is for 12 year old kids you can just roll one and do it properly

Enjoy your alzheimers

fuck off there's no 'proper' way to smoke don't be such an elitist faggot

second

dubs and you wipe it across your asshole

Or what's left of it. Due to mishandling

Shove it in your ass, and light it up

How much do I need to roll one up?? This is all that was outside and I live in NE so I don't think I'll be able to get more of it

Fuck it how do I roll it up? I've seen my roommate roll up cigarettes is it the same?

Watch a youtube tutorial or something

just crunch half a bud to start if you feel like adding more add more, we in the netherlands add a little bit tobacco so it burns better, make sure to spin a filter from where you inhale at so you dont get weed etc in your mouth

you'll really need a rolling machine. I've seen people do it by hand too but they were professionals with 28 years of experience. It's not something you wanna fuck up.

Where the fuck did you find pre-trimmed and cured bud "outside"?

Yall niggas dumb

are there any inside out rollers on here or only noob american spliff rollers.

Will a cigarette roller work?

>Sup Forums pass

I found it in my yard just sitting there

>so it burns better
>not so it reduces the negative side effects
>excuses for including a deadly substance with your safe substance

How do I roll this ???

my fucking man OP.

I'm also a brony and an oldfag and a white knight.

you need so smoosh all that weed in there first. Just force as much in there as possible

On the can you need to make a "choke" a small hole on the side to hold your thumb over and ket go when the can is filled with smoke.
Also, you should bend the top of the can down a little more so the weed doesn't fall off...

>mediocre weed
....give it away? unless you live in the middle of the country, you shouldn't settle.

*curls up in your lap and purrs*

maybe your yard is made of weed?

Inside the anus it goes.

It's illegal in ne man

Get the fuck away from me you silly twat

Put the weed and a roach in the rolling machine close it out the skin at the top and roll kick the glue your sorted just don't push too hard let the machine do the work

grab 1 of those long nugs , put it straight in the paper , roll , lick it , close it , blaze it bruh .

Have you ever seen the kind of shit we smoke in Argentina? (Dont know how the weed is in other countries of south america)... of course you can buy flowers or better quality weed, but this shitty brick weed is cheper and it does it job

*kneads your thighs and purrs*

let*

Oh and to roll it, use atleast a little over filling the bottom of the paper. And if it's not tight get a piece of paper and roll the joint(after it's rolled) between the paper so it will tighten the joint.

Grinding into powder and snorting.

Taking a bite of a nug

Shoving a nug up your ass to attempt rectal absorption of thc

>things you do when you a dealer and just picked up mad weight for the first time

take two of those papers and make a slightly bigger joint
and use a filter

Are you from 1971 by any chance

Yeah that's reggie man. It's everywhere. Probably from Mexico.

The same way you roll a cig

* brings this fat fuck outside and blast its head off with the family shotgun*

Looks like pressed cow turds

Ehhhh???