Are sister's pussies usually similar?

Are sister's pussies usually similar?

I'm fucking a girl and I'm wondering if her 1-year older sister's pussy is similar..

Any of you Sup Forumsros have experience fucking 2 sisters and have any insight?

Pics for research purposes would help.

Will post this chick as tribute (not related).

bump for science

Just ask your gf for a threesome with her sister.

I would but I'm almost 100% the older sister wouldn't go for it.

In the experience I had the labia were completely different and the younger sis was tighter

Sounds like reason enough to ask.

holy fuck moar

just ask. They are sisters that are 1 year apart. they have eaten each other out at least 100 times. all young girls do this

>things user actually believes

He said the sister is a year old not a year younger...

NM misread thankfully.

My ex and her sister had the exact same pussy. Even down to how much hair. The only difference was my ex was super sensitive on her clit while her sister wasn't.

My wife and her half-sister are complete opposites. If my wife didn't get waxed, she'd have a fairly hairy mess down there. her sister though isn't really hairy at all. The diff in their pussies are her sister has kind of a chewed up bubblegum look while the wife has (the best I can describe) is like somebody just cut her crotch open. No lips what so ever. Just a straight line.

Yeahhhhh - that's a nice fantasy thought but I seriously doubt they've eaten eachother out.

Only been with 2 sets of sisters. Too drunk to remember 1 set. The other 2 were not alike.

This is probably a better ? For a woman to answer.

So just for the statistics:

if you fuck a twin, does that mean, that you fucked two girls? because they are the same.

How do you know these things?

My ex and I broke up. Got wasted with her sister and ended up hooking up. Eventually started dating. Shit got weird after a while so split.

As far as my wife, I had hooked up with her sister a few times and started to date. Only lasted about two weeks. Got set up on a blind date by a friend. Turned out to be her sister.

Why do I get the feeling all of these women are also you're cousins?

I fucked 2 sisters. I met the older sister and started going to her apartment for late night hookups. One day getting dressed I saw a photo of the younger sister on the wall, and asked who she was. I thought she was hot so I found her on social media and started talked. Fucker her a week later. They fucked way different, older sister gave better head, younger sister was much hornier. The reason they never found out I did this is BC they hated each other and didn't talk anymore.

vid preview

my one experience with sisters jad them delightfully different

Were their pussy lips similar?

OP here again - Backstory on girl in photos: Her husband was in the Army and while he was deployed in Afghanistan she cheated on him.

Not really. Why are you interested in such detail about sisters pussies? if you wanna fuck sisters make it happen. Don't over think it.

blackmail the sister. tell her to fuck you or you leak her younger sisters nudes andstuff

No. Ex lived like a county over. Wife lived like a half hour away with her real dad. Her sister and mom/stepdad lived in the same county as me tho.

plz moar. Send them all

Then you're a dick